Model 3 Outsells Entire BMW Passenger Car Lineup
2018-09-06 21:48:08 UTC
https://www.autoblog.com/2018/09/06/tesla-model-3-outsells-entire-bmw-car-lineup/

Tesla is selling every Model 3 it can screw together. Astonishingly, it's selling so many of them that the Model 3 outsold every BMW passenger car combined. We should note that BMW still leads if you include SUV sales, but beating the Germans at passenger cars is no small feat.
$27 TRILLION to PAY for KYOTO
2018-09-06 23:22:18 UTC
Difference is, you can walk into a BMW dealership and drive a car out.
JTEM is right
2018-09-07 04:26:57 UTC
Post by $27 TRILLION to PAY for KYOTO
Difference is, you can walk into a BMW dealership and drive a car out.
A second difference is that Telsa doesn't disclose
sales figures. Imagine that.

JTEM is right
2018-09-07 04:26:09 UTC
Telsa doesn't report any numbers so you have
no basis for any claim here.

Unum
2018-09-07 19:57:03 UTC
Post by JTEM is right
Telsa doesn't report any numbers so you have
no basis for any claim here.
Full of shit yet again?

http://ir.tesla.com/static-files/7235e525-db16-470c-8dce-9ecac0ad7712

"We are proud of our team for producing roughly 7,000 Model 3,
Model S and Model X vehicles during the last week of June."
Paul Aubrin
2018-09-08 15:24:29 UTC
Post by Unum
Post by JTEM is right
Telsa doesn't report any numbers so you have
no basis for any claim here.
Full of shit yet again?
http://ir.tesla.com/static-files/7235e525-db16-470c-8dce-9ecac0ad7712
"We are proud of our team for producing roughly 7,000 Model 3,
Model S and Model X vehicles during the last week of June."
https://electrek.co/2018/07/02/tesla-official-model-3-production-numbers-
q2/

After information gradually leaked this weekend, Tesla has now released
the official production and delivery results for the second quarter.

The company delivered 40,740 vehicles and produced 53,339 vehicles,
including 28,578 Model 3’s.

=> 1st semester: 28,578 26 weeks 1100 S3/week

At over 28,000 units, Model 3 production came in higher than expected,
but Model 3 deliveries were lower than expected.

The delivery breakdown for the quarter was 18,440 Model 3’s, 10,930 Model
S vehicles, and 11,370 Model X SUVs.

=> Q2: 18,440 13 weeks : 1418 S3/week.
JTEM is right
2018-09-08 18:32:32 UTC
Post by Paul Aubrin
The company delivered 40,740 vehicles and produced 53,339 vehicles,
including 28,578 Model 3’s.
The issue is sales. If they delivered four or
five months worth of sales, that hardly
constitutes the market share that they're
claiming. The number of BMWs sold last month
would have been roughly identical to the number
delivered. So if you want to know what Tesla's
share is you need to count SALES per month,
and I'm not seeing those figures.

...plus the production figures are global,
while the sales claims are for the U.S. market.

JTEM is right
2018-09-08 18:27:41 UTC
#1. How many cars did Telsa build EXACTLY?

#2. What is the precise number of cars they
delivered to customers?

#3. What is the exact number of cars SOLD in
the month? Do not include any back orders.

#4. Exactly how many of these sales were in
the U.S. market, how many outside the U.S.
market?

You have the cite. You claim to have the
information so tell us. Go right ahead
and copy & paste the answers FROM YOUR
CITE right here.

Thanks in advance, nimrod.

Unum
2018-09-08 19:49:29 UTC
#1. How many cars did Telsa build EXACTLY?
Running away already?
no basis for any claim here.
JTEM is right
2018-09-08 21:08:41 UTC
Post by Unum
Running away already?
Stop being a pussy and answer the questions!

MARKET SHARE would be a percentage of sales. Of course,
if Tesla is only now delivering SALES it made in past
months, those sales would not count towards this months
market share.

You're comparing many months worth of Tesla sales to
a single months worth of BMW sales.

AND THEN there's the fact that the numbers you cite
include GLOBAL sales. You're comparing Tesla's
GLOBAL production & sales to BMW's U.S. sales.

Unum
2018-09-08 21:35:21 UTC
Post by JTEM is right
Post by Unum
Running away already?
Stop being a pussy and answer the questions!
You lying fruitcake. Shameful!
no basis for any claim here.
JTEM is right
2018-09-09 03:01:14 UTC
You
Your "Cite" doesn't break down U.S. deliveries
as opposed to foreign deliveries, and it
doesn't say WHEN the sales were made, only
when & how many deliveries.

BMW deliveries pretty much match BMW sales.

There is no comparison.

Unum
2018-09-09 04:33:07 UTC
Post by JTEM is right
You
Your "Cite" doesn't break down U.S. deliveries
Keep on running, you lying little fruitcake. Shameful!

Paul Aubrin
2018-09-09 07:47:52 UTC
Post by Unum
"We are proud of our team for producing roughly 7,000 Model 3,
Model S and Model X vehicles during the last week of June."
Q2 2018 Model 3 sales
April 3.875
May 6.250
June 6.062
Total Q2 16.187
Source Carsalesbase

1245 S3/week.
Unum
2018-09-09 18:04:03 UTC
Post by Paul Aubrin
Post by Unum
"We are proud of our team for producing roughly 7,000 Model 3,
Model S and Model X vehicles during the last week of June."
Q2 2018 Model 3 sales
April 3.875
May 6.250
June 6.062
Total Q2 16.187
Source Carsalesbase
1245 S3/week.
So sales numbers for Tesla are in fact available?
no basis for any claim here.
Paul Aubrin
2018-09-10 05:57:17 UTC
Post by Unum
Post by Paul Aubrin
Post by Unum
"We are proud of our team for producing roughly 7,000 Model 3,
Model S and Model X vehicles during the last week of June."
Q2 2018 Model 3 sales
April 3.875
May 6.250
June 6.062
Total Q2 16.187
Source Carsalesbase
1245 S3/week.
So sales numbers for Tesla are in fact available?
I would have imagined you knew those numbers and could produce a reliable
cite. If we trust carsalesbase.com Tesla sold 6.062 S3 during the month
of June.
JTEM is right
2018-09-10 07:22:35 UTC
Post by Paul Aubrin
I would have imagined you knew those numbers and could produce a reliable
cite. If we trust carsalesbase.com Tesla sold 6.062 S3 during the month
of June.
And BMW sold 29,407 cars that same month -- BMW brand
only (not Mini).

So there's three numbers here:

Cars Produced.

Cars delivered.

Cars sold.

The "Cite" presented in this thread did not
establish sales at all, while the claims
that the cite were allegedly supporting were
in fact SALES claims.

Unum
2018-09-10 15:23:50 UTC
Post by JTEM is right
Post by Paul Aubrin
I would have imagined you knew those numbers and could produce a reliable
cite. If we trust carsalesbase.com Tesla sold 6.062 S3 during the month
of June.
And BMW sold 29,407 cars that same month -- BMW brand
only (not Mini).
Cars Produced.
Cars delivered.
Cars sold.
The "Cite" presented in this thread did not
establish sales at all, while the claims
that the cite were allegedly supporting were
in fact SALES claims.
Tesla 'sells' all the Model 3 cars it can make, they are pre-ordered
with an enormous backlog. So Tesla does report Model 3 sales figures
and you lied?

http://ir.tesla.com/news-releases/news-release-details/tesla-q2-2018-vehicle-production-and-deliveries

Q2 deliveries totaled 40,740 vehicles, of which 18,440 were Model 3, 10,930
were Model S, and 11,370 were Model X. Model S and X deliveries are in line
with our guidance provided on May 3
JTEM is right
2018-09-10 17:15:06 UTC
Post by Unum
Tesla 'sells' all the Model 3 cars it can make
Your "Cite" had them building 10,000 more than
they delivered.

Your "Cite" claims 40,768 cars delivered but 53,339
built... a shortfall of over 12,000 cars!

If you want to argue that roughly 1 out of 5 cars
are so defective that they can't be delivered, there's
not a lot of people who would have trouble believing
you...

Otherwise, production, sales & deliveries are three
seemingly unrelated numbers.

Unum
2018-09-10 17:48:15 UTC
Post by JTEM is right
Post by Unum
Tesla 'sells' all the Model 3 cars it can make
Your "Cite" had them building 10,000 more than
they delivered.
Where? Why did the liar snip it?
Post by JTEM is right
Your "Cite" claims 40,768 cars delivered but 53,339
built... a shortfall of over 12,000 cars!
Now the fruitcake wants to quibble, but he snipped out
the entire thread. So Model 3 sales figures are available
and you lied?
JTEM is right
2018-09-11 04:18:51 UTC
Post by Unum
Where? Why did the liar snip it?
Your claim is that the Model 3 outsells all BMW
cars COMBINED. Your cite did not support this
claim. Instead, it reported production & delivery
figures but never said WHEN those sales were
made.

There is no excuse for what you're doing here.

Unum
2018-09-11 04:56:27 UTC
Post by JTEM is right
Post by Unum
Where? Why did the liar snip it?
Your claim is that the Model 3 outsells all BMW
cars COMBINED. Your cite did not support this
That wasn't my claim, fruitcake. And it wasn't anyone's claim.

Why are you lying yet again?
Post by JTEM is right
There is no excuse for what you're doing here.
Just pointing how how full of shit you are. I can see
how it would get you all upset.
JTEM is right
2018-09-12 22:26:31 UTC
Post by Unum
That wasn't my claim
That's you're defense? That you can't follow a
conversation? You can't figure out what the
context is?

Wow. That's stupid.

Unum
JTEM is right
2018-09-14 01:47:51 UTC
Post by Unum
So Model 3 sales figures are available and you lied?
So show us. You're claiming that they're available so
give us a month-by-month breakdown of sales. Instead,
you gave us some confusing production & delivery
numbers.

Give us the sales figures, the ones you're pretending
to have.

Unum
2018-09-14 14:58:26 UTC
Post by JTEM is right
Post by Unum
So Model 3 sales figures are available and you lied?
So show us. You're claiming that they're available so
give us a month-by-month breakdown of sales. Instead,
you gave us some confusing production & delivery
numbers.
Not my problem if you are easily confused.
It was in the part of the thread you snipped. Coward!
Wally W.
2018-09-14 16:46:55 UTC
Post by Unum
Post by JTEM is right
Give us the sales figures, the ones you're pretending
to have.
It was in the part of the thread you snipped. Coward!
On Sat, 24 Oct 2015 12:28:56 -0500, Unum wrote:
No cite means he is lying.

Unum
2018-09-10 15:25:26 UTC
Post by Paul Aubrin
Post by Unum
Post by Paul Aubrin
Post by Unum
"We are proud of our team for producing roughly 7,000 Model 3,
Model S and Model X vehicles during the last week of June."
Q2 2018 Model 3 sales
April 3.875
May 6.250
June 6.062
Total Q2 16.187
Source Carsalesbase
1245 S3/week.
So sales numbers for Tesla are in fact available?
I would have imagined you knew those numbers and could produce a reliable
cite. If we trust carsalesbase.com Tesla sold 6.062 S3 during the month
of June.
Its right on their website. Too stooopid to find it?

Paul Aubrin
2018-09-10 19:47:53 UTC
Post by Unum
Post by Paul Aubrin
Post by Unum
Post by Unum
Q2 deliveries totaled 40,740 vehicles, of which 18,440 were Model 3,
10,930 were Model S, and 11,370 were Model X. Model S and X deliveries
are in line with our guidance provided on May 3
So you confirm that Carsalesbase Q2 total of 16.187 S3 sales was quite
correct after all.
Unum
2018-09-10 21:00:21 UTC
Post by Paul Aubrin
Post by Unum
Post by Paul Aubrin
Post by Unum
Post by Unum
Q2 deliveries totaled 40,740 vehicles, of which 18,440 were Model 3,
10,930 were Model S, and 11,370 were Model X. Model S and X deliveries
are in line with our guidance provided on May 3
So you confirm that Carsalesbase Q2 total of 16.187 S3 sales was quite
correct after all.
So, after a whole bunch of pointless whining, you confirm that Tesla
does make sales figures available and it was right there on their
website. Which you were tooo stooopid to find for yourself.
JTEM is right
2018-09-09 18:37:59 UTC
Post by Unum
Keep on running
From what? There is literally nothing to run from.

You "Cite" doesn't not say the things you keep claiming
it says.

Unum
2018-09-09 22:38:03 UTC
Post by JTEM is right
Post by Unum
Keep on running
From what? There is literally nothing to run from.
You "Cite" doesn't not say the things you keep claiming
it says.
If even that were true the fruitcake wouldn't keep
snipping the thread.

The shameful lie is clearly stated as follows;

JTEM is right
2018-09-09 23:04:15 UTC
Post by Unum
If even that were true
"Even if that's true it's still not true!"

Your claims are not substantiated by your "cite."

Unum
2018-09-10 04:13:12 UTC
Post by JTEM is right
Post by Unum
If even that were true
"Even if that's true it's still not true!"
Your claims are not substantiated by your "cite."
So Tesla does report sales numbers and you lied?

Wally W.
2018-09-10 04:47:34 UTC
Post by Unum
Post by JTEM is right
Post by Unum
If even that were true
"Even if that's true it's still not true!"
Your claims are not substantiated by your "cite."
So Tesla does report sales numbers and you lied?
http://ir.tesla.com/static-files/7235e525-db16-470c-8dce-9ecac0ad7712
"We are proud of our team for producing roughly 7,000 Model 3,
Model S and Model X vehicles during the last week of June."
Someone doesn't seem to know the difference between production and
consumption.

Perhaps it is an extension of not knowing the difference between
capacity (kW) and production (kWh).

How many of the vehicles produced were for delayed fulfillment of
prior orders?
Paul Aubrin
2018-09-09 07:40:01 UTC
Post by Unum
Post by JTEM is right
Post by Unum
Running away already?
Stop being a pussy and answer the questions!
You lying fruitcake. Shameful!
If those sales figures are available for you, I don't see how asking you
to provide them amounts to lying.
Please tell us what those sales were exactly.
here.
Unum
2018-09-09 13:43:37 UTC
Post by Paul Aubrin
Post by Unum
Post by JTEM is right
Post by Unum
Running away already?
Stop being a pussy and answer the questions!
You lying fruitcake. Shameful!
If those sales figures are available for you, I don't see how asking you
to provide them amounts to lying.
Please tell us what those sales were exactly.
What for? The shameful lie is clearly stated as follows;

JTEM is right
2018-09-11 04:20:22 UTC
Post by Unum
What for? The shameful lie is
Look to the subject line. This is referred to as
"Context."

Mentally retarded people will not understand, of
course.

Chom Noamsky
2018-09-12 15:03:35 UTC
Post by Bret Cahill
https://www.autoblog.com/2018/09/06/tesla-model-3-outsells-entire-bmw-car-lineup/
Tesla is selling every Model 3 it can screw together. Astonishingly, it's selling so many of them that the Model 3 outsold every BMW passenger car combined. We should note that BMW still leads if you include SUV sales, but beating the Germans at passenger cars is no small feat.
Telsa's entire unit sales since the first retail model rolled off the
line years ago amounts to about two months worth of F-150 sales.
Unum
So what?
R Kym Horsell
2018-09-13 01:22:53 UTC
Post by Unum
Post by Bret Cahill
https://www.autoblog.com/2018/09/06/tesla-model-3-outsells-entire-bmw-car-lineup/
Tesla is selling every Model 3 it can screw together. Astonishingly, it's
selling so many of them that the Model 3 outsold every BMW passenger car
combined. We should note that BMW still leads if you include SUV sales, but
beating the Germans at passenger cars is no small feat.
Telsa's entire unit sales since the first retail model rolled off the line
years ago amounts to about two months worth of F-150 sales.
So what?
This what?

Tesla Inc
NASDAQ: TSLA - Closed: 12 Sep., 4:00 pm GMT-4
290.54 USD +11.10 (3.97%) *** up 4% ***

General Motors Company
NYSE: GM - Closed: 12 Sep., 4:00 pm GMT-4
34.06 USD +0.29 (0.86%) up
[Hovering nr 15m lows].

Ford Motor Company
NYSE: F - 12 Sep., 12:45 pm GMT-4
9.36 USD +0.045 (0.48%) up
[Hovering nr 5y lows].

--
Ex-CEO 'ran lucrative scams while on six-figure salary', court documentsreveal
ABC News, 13 Sep 2018

New Zealand's politicians just came up with a good [climate] plan - together
ABC News, 13 Sep 2018
The country's new roadmap to a net-zero emissions economy demonstrates what's
possible when politicians work together while harnessing the ideas of
business, academia and activists to find solutions to complex problems like
climate change, writes Stuart Evans.

'Storm of a lifetime': Hurricane Florence could be a repeat of Harvey
ABC News, 13 Sep 2018
Barring a meteorological miracle, communities on the US Atlantic coast will
be overwhelmed in the next day or so by winds of more than 200 kilometres an
hour and a storm surge up to 4 metres high. But that may not be the worst of
it, writes Philip Williams.

What the prescribed burn window closing means as we go into peak fire season
ABC Weather, 12 Sep 2018 23:34Z
With only 30 per cent of prescribed, or controlled, burns carried out in
Victoria, and a dry spring forecast, how are fire preparations looking?

Hungary defiant as Europe delivers rebuke to county's far-right leader
ABC News, 12 Sep 2018 23:35Z
The vote to sanction Hungary for flouting European Union rules on democracy,
civil rights and corruption marks the first time the EU's Parliament has
moved to sanction a member state.

[Climate denier taxes next!]
Anti-vax welfare cut leads to increase in vaccinations
ABC North Coast, 13 Sep 2018 00:06Z
Vaccination rates appear to have increased following the Federal Government's
decision to reduce welfare payments for unvaccinated children.

AUD rises on US-China trade hopes, Apple and tech stocks tumble
ABC News, 12 Sep 2018 22:35Z
The Austroyan dollar outperforms most major currencies, helped by a sharp
fall in the greenback and renewed hopes for US-China trade talks.

Oil jumps as Flo approaches
ABC News, 12 Sep 2018 09:23Z
With output expected to decline as Hurricane Florence approaches US
offshore oil fields there was a 3.5% spike in crude price last night,
pushing energy stocks higher.

Tesla Inc
NASDAQ: TSLA - 12 Sep., 12:46 pm GMT-4
291.23 USD +11.79 (4.22%) *** up 4.2% ***

Exxon Mobil Corporation
NYSE: XOM - 12 Sep., 12:45 pm GMT-4
83.20 USD +0.34 (0.41%) up

Amazon.com, Inc.
NASDAQ: AMZN - 12 Sep., 12:46 pm GMT-4
1,985.38 USD -1.77 (0.089%) even

Kinder Morgan Cantada Ltd
TSE: KML - 12 Sep., 12:32 pm GMT-4
16.79 CAD -0.060 (0.36%) down

Suncor Energy Inc. (USA)
TSE: SU - 12 Sep., 12:32 pm GMT-4
50.33 CAD -0.30 (0.59%) down

NK Rosneft' PAO
MCX: ROSN - 12 Sep., 6:49 pm GMT+3
444.90 RUB -3.90 (0.87%) down

TC PIPELINES LP Common Stock
TSE: TRP - 12 Sep., 12:32 pm GMT-4
54.80 CAD -0.74 (1.33%) *** down 1.3% ***
Unum
2018-09-13 14:57:42 UTC
Post by R Kym Horsell
Post by Unum
Post by Bret Cahill
[...]
https://arstechnica.com/cars/2018/03/heres-fords-badly-needed-plan-to-catch-up-on-hybrid-and-electric-cars/

The Blue Oval says it's "going all-in on hybrids," including versions of the
F-150 truck and Mustang sports car. The automaker is also readying six new
battery electric vehicles (BEVs) by 2022