Pompeii Superworm Can Take the Heat
2018-08-03 21:06:11 UTC
http://scribol.com/environment/animals-environment/the-pompeii-worm-the-most-fireproof-animal-on-earth/
R Kym Horsell
2018-08-03 21:12:22 UTC
Post by Bret Cahill
http://scribol.com/environment/animals-environment/the-pompeii-worm-the-most-fireproof-animal-on-earth/
There are some large nasty-looking worms hanging around volc vents in the
mid Atl trench that live in 80C water. Finally gets a cousin. Was thought
to be approx a 1-off.
Kym Horsell
OK. It is the same one. So still a one-off. Didn't know about the 1cm thick bacterial fire suit. Wastnt obvious in the photos I'd seen before.
Bret Cahill
I make look into getting a fire suit as the wet suit is no longer necessary.
$27 TRILLION to PAY for KYOTO
2018-08-04 04:45:08 UTC
Post by R Kym Horsell
Post by Bret Cahill
http://scribol.com/environment/animals-environment/the-pompeii-worm-the-most-fireproof-animal-on-earth/
There are some large nasty-looking worms hanging around volc vents in the
mid Atl trench that live in 80C water. Finally gets a cousin. Was thought
to be approx a 1-off.
I wondered where Hillary Clinton went.