Pedophilia Is A White Rightist American Man's Crime - That's Why NAMBLA Supports Trump
SeaSnake
2017-08-12 00:00:29 UTC
If you stupid old white men got jobs instead of sitting around all
day whining about how the government has failed you and is to
blame for all of your failures, maybe America would be a better
place. I know that a few of you joined the military when you were
young, but that was only because you couldn't find a job and they
offered free food, a cot and a gun.

You're all gonna end up in my wood chipper after the great cull.

You won't be missed because you don't contribute to society or the
economy. You are insects.
SeaSnake
2017-08-12 16:50:55 UTC
On 8/11/2017 6:00 PM, SeaSnake wrote:

iJones Forgery!
Post by SeaSnake
If you stupid old white men
Fuck off racist scum.
UV2k5pE7oyAQ6qJtKueD0Q.user.gioia.aioe.org