One-foot-in-the-grave loon Pelosi digs in against coal as Trump rolls back Obama emissions rules
Leroy N. Soetoro
2018-09-21 19:48:08 UTC
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/23/pelosi-digs-in-against-coal-as-
trump-rolls-back-obama-emissions-rules.html

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi made clear Wednesday that, unlike
President Trump, she doesn't dig coal.

“We're not gonna have a coal power plant floating around,” Pelosi said
during a discussion about energy policy at the Public Policy Institute of
California in San Francisco.

Her appearance coincided with the Trump administration’s rollback and
replacement of Obama-era regulations on emissions from coal-fired power
plants.

The newly unveiled Affordable Clean Energy (ACE) Rule, as it’s called,
would give authority to the states to set their own rules how to restrict
carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gas emissions.

“And it really is a moral issue if you believe as I do that this is God’s
creation [and] we have to be good stewards of it,” Pelosi said.

“We have evangelicals and others with us — er, some, those who believe in
God’s creation. So, in any case this was a big thing for us. I had to
fight some Democrats. Senator Byrd had a coal powered plan fueling the
Capitol, you know I [unintelligible] that’s gonna go, with all due respect
to West Virginia we’re not gonna have a coal power plant floating around.”

But as Pelosi mocked West Virginia, many in the state celebrated the
administration’s efforts to revitalize the industry.

“[Trump’s] almost single-handedly turned this industry around,” Chris
Hamilton, senior vice president of the West Virginia Coal Association,
said on "Fox & Friends" on Wednesday, noting the “the darkest days” for
the industry are now over.

“We experienced perhaps the darkest days within the coal industry during
the — President Obama’s eight years and as a result, we just saw nothing
but the, you know, the type of consequences you find when you have a
president utilizing every resource available to him to ratchet down and …
do away with the coal industry, “ he added.

Bo Copley, a West Virginia coal worker who made headlines in 2016 when he
confronted then-candidate Hillary Clinton with his family photo and asked
about her plans to cut coal mining jobs, also praised Trump’s plans to
ease the regulations and follow through his campaign promise to protect
the industry and the jobs.

“It's great for us to be able to say we have someone who cares about the
people in this state and cares about the people in our industry, that he's
got our back,” he told Fox News on Monday, adding that the
administration’s support for the industry is one of the reasons the state
will continue to back him.
truck.

of the Obama presidency.

The World According To Garp.

ObamaCare is a total 100% failure and no lie that can be put forth by its
supporters can dispute that.

Obama jobs, the result of ObamaCare. 12-15 working hours a week at minimum
wage, no benefits and the primary revenue stream for ObamaCare. It can't
be funded with money people don't have, yet liberals lie about how great
it is.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.
25th amendment of the US Constitution
2018-09-21 22:58:59 UTC
--------
https://splinternews.com/hurricane-florence-releases-toxic-coal-ash-in-no
rth-car-1829097934
"Hurricane Florence Releases Toxic Coal Ash in North Carolina"
Sunday, 9/16/2018
--------
https://news.google.com/stories/CAAqOQgKIjNDQklTSURvSmMzUnZjbmt0TXpZd1NoT
UtFUWp4bllHQWpZQU1FZHJiN0U4MkIxQURLQUFQAQ?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen
. . .
Red states, with their lack of government regulation, have always made the
best sewers. In fact, one day "America's Sewer" will be on their licence
plates!