Extreme Weather Is a NEW Thing? Hardly
AlleyCat
2017-07-16 01:11:09 UTC
WHAT extreme weather? Drought? Been there. Rain? No. Hurricanes? WHAT
Hurricanes? Oh, those silly little afternoon thundershowers that climate
screechers call hurricanes to somehow prove some unprovable point about
climate "change"?

Now, climate yobbos measure hurricane strength in how much damage it can
inflict and deaths it can cause. Well, not really, because hurricane
Patricia, a category FIVE hurricane, cause NO deaths, and VERY little
property damage, whereas a pissant little tropical storm (Matthew) caused
billions in damage.

Those same yobbos keeps screeching, "GLOBAL WARMING, GLOBAL WARMING,
GLOBAL WARMING, GLOBAL WARMING" caused the tropical storm, because it
caused "more damage" than past hurricanes. Well, duh... more people moving
into hurricane alleys, more property damage.

How soon they forget the Galveston hurricane (1900), which happened when
CO² levels were about half of what they are today, but caused extensive
damage, which would be the second most costly hurricane in cost, ONLY
behind Katrina, and caused up to 12,000 deaths.

The ONLY thing "extreme" about weather these days, are the screaming
meemees, who lie and tell us that since we can NOW detect all forms of
weather events with advanced satellite and ground station instrumentation,
better... everything is "worse".

Nothing's changed... we can now detect with certainty, what we couldn't
before.

"More" tornadoes? No. More DETECTABLE tornadoes.

"Higher" temps? No. Temperature detection in the range of MILLIONTHS of
degrees.

[giggle]
Bret Cahill
2017-07-16 16:50:38 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
WHAT extreme weather?
Ain't no weather so extreme
As back in the Big Banglocene!
R Kym Horsell
2017-07-16 18:17:06 UTC
Post by Bret Cahill
Post by AlleyCat
WHAT extreme weather?
Ain't no weather so extreme
As back in the Big Banglocene!
4 aces in a row is just a normal deal. Happens alla time in hillbilly country.
--
[From the Int'l Ice Patrol:]

Icebergs spotted in Atl shipping lanes:
Year Total(1 LG,VLG(2
2000 2676 304
2001 587 28
2002 2171 151
2003 2468 240
2004 2881 88
2005 127 8
2006 20016 408
2007 20801 856
2008 21310 466
2009 21691 1120
2010 20222 483
2011 22512 1467
2012 22170 307
2013 23541 448
2014 30168 1193
2015 25976 909

1)
\beta = 2091.22 +- 539.898 95% CI
P(beta>0.000000) = 0.999999
r2 = 0.855808

2)
\beta = 63.9214 +- 46.6104 95% CI
P(beta>0.000000) = 0.994500
r2 = 0.403061
AlleyCat
2017-07-16 23:00:35 UTC
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 18:17:06 +0000 (UTC), R Kym Horsell says...
Post by R Kym Horsell
Post by Bret Cahill
Post by AlleyCat
WHAT extreme weather?
Ain't no weather so extreme
As back in the Big Banglocene!
4 aces in a row is just a normal deal. Happens alla time in hillbilly country.
Tee hee... inbred island penis colony convict cain't take no troof.

What's "normal", convict? Oh... what it was in 1715, when it was COLDER
than "normal"?

LOL... yobbo wants the Earth to kill MORE people, since we all KNOW, cold
kills more than heat.

Basement boy convict is keen to see humanity be "extinguished" and works
to make it happen every day.

--

A "teabagger" is a male Liberal Democratic or Liberal Party of Australia
or Liberal National Party of Queersland member who performs fellatio on