California and China sign climate deal
Eric©
2017-06-07 03:38:03 UTC
"Like the Paris accord, the deals are all nonbinding. They call for investments in low-
carbon energy sources, cooperation on climate research and the commercialization of
cleaner technologies. The agreements do not establish new emission reduction goals."
http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/california-china-sign-climate-deal-1.4147759

Moonbeam & the commies just wanted to get their names in the news and snub Trump, hoping
people won't read past the headlines.
Bret Cahill
2017-06-07 07:27:15 UTC
Post by Eric©
"Like the Paris accord, the deals are all nonbinding.
Also non binding is solar PV being cheaper than coal.

Sure you can still buy coal but no one will pay you for any electricity you generate from burning coal.
Chom Noamsky
2017-06-07 12:11:52 UTC
Post by Bret Cahill
Post by Eric©
"Like the Paris accord, the deals are all nonbinding.
Also non binding is solar PV being cheaper than coal.
Lie.

https://tinyurl.com/y8y9lyym
7
2017-06-07 10:28:23 UTC
Post by Eric©
"Like the Paris accord, the deals are all nonbinding. They call for
investments in low- carbon energy sources, cooperation on climate research
and the commercialization of cleaner technologies. The agreements do not
establish new emission reduction goals."
Wow I feel baked already!

Climate change now accelerated to 1 degree per HOUR!!!!

As the Sun cums up, the earth's temperature goes up
average 1 degree per hour. And when then Sun cums
down, the globe cools 1 degree per hour.

Climate is changing every hour!

Awe noooo! This is making me crispy and toasted.

Can I have a bacon sandwich to top it all off?
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-06-07 13:31:48 UTC
On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 8:39:36 PM UTC-7, Eric© wrote:" Moonbeam & the commies just wanted to get their names in the news and snub Trump, hoping people won't read past the headlines."

wow, outsiders like you and chom are stomping around all whiny this is funny
k***@gmail.com
2017-06-07 18:45:51 UTC
Sounds like 'COLLUSION' to me. Maybe China will support them in the efforts to demonize and replace Trump and other rational people with those more conducive to the holy war to combat climate change.

If you got a program, submit it to our Congress and democracy we'll consider it.

In the meantime CA is free to pursue their suicidal and futile demented phobia of carbon dioxide.
k***@gmail.com
2017-06-07 19:36:13 UTC
California hopes to be at about 450 million tons per yr by 2020. Meanwhile the real fact is that China is increasing output by 500- 600 tons per yr.

So in three yrs, China will have increased their output by 1.5 to 1.8 billion tons per yr while CA is struggling and killing their economy to reduce and hold steady at 450 million tons per yr.

China promised that in 2030 they'll look at econmmic conditions and consider slowing down their astounding growth rate. No chance in hell that they'll start tearing down their coal plants and start reduxing emissions. They only tear down old obsolete plants which are immediately replaced.
But this really tickles the greenies who then claim China is on-board with the holy war.

Climate dont worry. Jerry Brown and the greenie weenie roughriders are coming to the rescue.
Eric©
2017-06-07 19:31:13 UTC
columbiaaccidentinvestigation wrote...
Outside of what?
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-06-07 21:12:50 UTC
Post by Eric©
columbiaaccidentinvestigation wrote...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 8:39:36 PM UTC-7, Eric© wrote:" Moonbeam & the commies just wanted to get their names in the news and snub Trump, hoping people won't read past the headlines."
wow, outsiders like you and chom are stomping around all whiny this is funny
Outside of what?
Well if California is impacted by the air coming off of the pacific carrying shit in the air from china, would it not be a prudent action for the governor to take action?

The country operates on states rights, california citizens made the choice to take action by moving to renewables, so it would seem logical to follow through?

Would you consider yourself a california resident?
k***@gmail.com
2017-06-07 22:57:51 UTC
You make no sense. California should be enraged by China's continued burning of unfiltered coal. The winds certainly prevail in carrying this real pollution to our west coast. With the deadly mercury and lead and sulphur dioxide, which US plants filter out the best they can.

Any deal which doesn't address this REAL POLLUTION and wastes time on the fictitious pollution of co2 which is a natural chemical in the environment, is a sham and detriment to the environment.

If the money wasted on the fictitious pollution of co2 and the superstition of anthropogenic global warming were spent on real environmental iassues, a lot of good could be done.

But there might not be the lucrative business and investment for the gnreenie entrepreneurs in this.
k***@gmail.com
2017-06-07 23:23:29 UTC
Oh by the way, CAI
Your inability to refute the statement that the statistics of Paris are fraudulent, that the statement that world and China's emissions have stabilized is PURELY false.

Means that you acknowledge that I am right.
Thanks. It is rare that a greenie ever admits to truth when it is pointed out to them.
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-06-07 23:29:32 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Oh by the way, CAI
Your inability
Hey idiot, the region has plentiful sunshine wind and wave power its rare an idiot like you realizes this is true.

No need to address your use of the word fraud, co2 warms thats a fact

No need to address your lame attempt to smear the deal based on your ignorance.
k***@gmail.com
2017-06-07 23:53:01 UTC
I would use the word, 'mistake' instead of FRAUD, but the climate meisters insist that they are so on top of their game their conclusions and theoretical science is so impeccable that the world can rely on their diligence and intrinsic understanding of their science for wholesale changes in energy and economic policy.

Suxh bri)iant analyst could not be guilty of a simple mistake.

And the failure to rectify their 'error' means they continue their CRIME of fomenting the propaganda echo that China is on board with the holy war to save the 'environment' and the earth from global warming.
k***@gmail.com
2017-06-08 00:12:00 UTC
"Co2 warms thats a fact"

If you stomp your feet and do some name calling when you say that, you might be more convincing and get the cooperation you need from us miscreants who are heretics and just wont believe enough in the stupid and futile programs of emissions reductions.
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-06-08 01:09:22 UTC
no emotion, just physics, vibrations of a triatomic molecule, you may say the molecule is moving and grooving but not stomping...
k***@gmail.com
2017-06-08 03:18:07 UTC
If you're down and in despair about you're imagined global warming catastrophe, or the real catastrophe of your greenie investments,
Dial BR-549 to talk to someone that gives a fuck.
Catoni
2017-06-08 04:21:35 UTC
- "...co2 warms that's a fact"

Only to point, and then adding more CO2 will have no further effect.
The Rule of Diminishing returns.

Like on a cold night, adding one blanket will make you warmer, a second blanket warmer still, a third blanket warmer, but not as much as the first two blankets. By the time you have four or five blankets on you, adding another four or five won't make any difference.

Of course, there have been times in the past when CO2 in the thousands of ppm did not stop the planet from having ice ages and being freezing cold.

And explain the thirty years between about 1940 - 1970. We were getting cooler while your CO2 was rising.

CO2 is plant food, and we have relatively recently been at planet historical lows.
We reached as low as 180ppm, and plant photosynthesis shuts down and plants die below 150 ppm

We came TOO close to that. Would that make you happy? Would you like your CO2 "pollution" to lower to, oh let's say.. to 120 ppm?

Would you be happy?
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-06-08 04:28:42 UTC
Post by Catoni
- "...co2 warms that's a fact"
Only to point, and then adding more CO2 will have no further effect.
The Rule of Diminishing returns.
Adding more increases the altitude where the increased concentration has the greatest impact, since the sierra nevada mountain range is key to water supplies it would seem like your point is lame
Co2 impacts the temps, below certain concentrations production is reduced, production is also reduced when plants suffer heat stress.
Catoni
2017-06-08 04:37:49 UTC
Plants doing damn fine here in Cambodia where I am right now.

So did plants suffer lots of stress a few million years ago when there was no ice at the North Pole and there were forests and animals on the Arctic islands?

Apparently they did just fine.

It was COLD that killed them off. Not heat.

k***@gmail.com
2017-06-07 23:31:38 UTC
List of countries by carbon dioxide emissions - Wikipedia

Here is documention of China's growth rate in statistics not mathematical extrapolation.

China is at 5 billion tons per yr plus, in 2005. Equaling and passing the US by 2006.

Now close this illustration and see on the list of emissions by countries that China is 10 billion tons per yr plus, by 2013.

This is increasing by 5 billion tons per yr in 8 yrs.
100% or doubling US output.
And increasing by 12% that of US each yr
Increasing their output by 600 million tons per yr, each yr