As California goes --
Byker
2018-05-10 22:05:27 UTC
-- so goes the nation:

This story should cause a huge outrage with the left wing loons living
there.
Like Prager U., https://www.prageru.com/playlists/restricted-youtube ,

"Black Pigeon Speaks" is also on YouTube's shit list:
https://tinyurl.com/yaqaof3b

https://archive.org/details/youtube-kr8vaaYsmko

https://archive.org/search.php?query=creator%3A"Black+Pigeon+Speaks"

YouTube purgeburners of the Liberal Age:

No way could our compadres abroad get away with this without running afoul
of "hate speech"laws:

This one's for the Aussies:

Canucks are gonna ♥ these: https://tinyurl.com/ycrgouqs

Why Japan refuses immigration and multiculturalism:

#DefendEurope: The Far Left's attempt to silence REALITY:

Was the Western world created by MISTAKE?

How face shape exposes (gasp) -- WHITE RACISM!

Transgenderism: Normalizing Mental Illness:

Plato, Socrates, and Aristotle told it like it was:

JTEM is right
2018-05-10 23:21:09 UTC
Post by Byker
Like Prager U., https://www.prageru.com/playlists/restricted-youtube ,
What gets me is that broadcast & cable TV is
choking with garbage and just plain WRONG
information, including "Educational" TV.

Look at the "History" channel... "Ancient Aliens"
and Reality TV series. And they're labeling THAT
as "History."

-- --

Byker
2018-05-11 01:33:59 UTC
Post by Byker
Like Prager U., https://www.prageru.com/playlists/restricted-youtube ,
What gets me is that broadcast & cable TV is choking with garbage and just
plain WRONG information, including "Educational" TV.
Look at the "History" channel... "Ancient Aliens" and Reality TV series.
And they're labeling THAT as "History."
It's known in the industry as "channel drift":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Channel_drift

http://www.ranker.com/list/7-tv-channels-that-forgot-what-they_re-about/jf-sargent

https://www.reddit.com/r/television/comments/237ama/the_issue_of_channel_drift_in_american_television/

Example: In 1991, TLC shifted its educationally-oriented programming content
to a more reality-based model, after the channel’s parent company declared
bankruptcy. The Discovery Channel purchased TLC, altering its lineup to
reflect a more sensational tone. "My 600-lb Life", "Toddlers & Tiaras",
"Extreme Cheapskates" and "America’s Worst Tattoos" soon dominated its
broadcast content.

This is the result of what happened when TLC stepped away from educational
stuff. It is a pure freak show. A notorious example is "Toddlers and
Tiaras". The freaks here are the parents, because it is not the toddlers'
faults that they are more bratty because of a pageant. The show borders on
kiddie porn with those little girls dressed like sluts with the flippers and
the hair extensions.

This channel is the worst in cable's increasingly wretched lineup. The
"Learning" Channel... Yeah, right. All I've learned is that some little
girls are big brats with stupid parents and that some people do not know how
to dress themselves. The Cake Boss is just a money hungry liar who makes
Italians look ridiculous.

"Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" shows you just how pathetic television has
gotten. It makes "Jersey Shore" look like "Downton Abbey".

As for the Duggars, every place they ever went, TLC paid for. "19 kids" is a
freak show because the women are preggers all the time, and its the men who
decided to get the women knocked up are freaks. They switched to being a
freak show just for money.

TLC has absolutely nothing to do with learning. Everything shown on TLC is
created, produced and viewed by cretins. Sadly, TLC's programs remain
successful because there are enough dullards out there who find time to
watch this rubbish. If stupid people demand these shows then there's no hope
whatsoever...