NASA/GISS News and Features
Add Reply
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2018-07-01 13:36:21 UTC
A link that some might find helpful

https://www.giss.nasa.gov/
AlleyCat
2018-07-01 22:07:01 UTC
On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 06:36:21 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
A link that some might find helpful
https://www.giss.nasa.gov/
"NASA Corrected Historical Temperature Data And Fabricated
Temperature Data"

"NASA Made Efforts To Discredit Their Own Satellite Data"

"NASA Refused To Give Data And Information Requested By The US
House Of Representatives Science, Space And Technology Committee"

"NASA Caught In Climate Data Manipulation"

"NASA Dramatically Altered US Temperatures After The Year 2000"

"Spectacularly Poor Climate Science At NASA"

"NASA Mislead, Deceive and Lie About 'Hottest Year' Claim - Concede
2014 NOT "Hottest Year"

"Climate Fraud: NASA's Recent Global Warming "Corrections" Equal a +95.0°C
Per Century Trend"

https://www.google.com/#newwindow=1&q=noaa+nasa+caught

gov = $$$
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
stupid reply considering the current status of the current budget
Hillbilly Davis
2018-07-04 01:51:14 UTC
On Tue, 3 Jul 2018 14:27:55 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by AlleyCat
gov = $$$
stupid reply considering the current status of the current budget
[giggle]

Budget went from $19,653,000,000 to $19,092,000,000.

Whoooo... a whole 2.85% cut.

Consider YOUR stupid reply, you inconsiderate cunt.

Source: NASA

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=
0ahUKEwjf--vwooTcAhXop1kKHZ9NA_EQFggqMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nasa.gov%
2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Fatoms%2Ffiles%2Ffy_2018
_budget_estimates.pdf&usg=AOvVaw0qTZ5DHh_Z5kqBYFCVfvgB

NASA = too much $$$ to be climate screeching, when there are 100s of
others that can screech JUST as loud, and won't cost your mommy more in
taxes, sweetie.

The $561,000,000 the government saves, saves your mommy some money when
tax season comes upon her. Can you imagine the outcry from the left wing
screechers, if Trump said he wanted NASA to spend that money on climate
research, if they weren't already doing it?

Fucking winger hypocrites... everything Trump does that's good for
EVERYBODY, they have to shit on.

Wanna tell us now, how the lowest Black unemployment in 40 years, (oops...
sorry... the lowest IN HISTORY), is hurting America, winger?

Come on... you can think of something to shit on... that's your NATURE,
huh basement dwelling nerd?

You captious, carping, fussy, hairsplitting, hard to please,
hypercritical, nagging, niggling, nit-picking, overcritical, pettifogging
and quibbling assholes, need to get LIVES!
--
Climate Hillbilly Davis

It's "weather" when the temperatures don't agree with what climate
screechers have to say, and then it's climate change, when it does.

"It's all about money in the end. Keeping the Gravy Train running."

Australia Weather Bureau Caught Tampering With Climate Numbers

Climate Change Scientists Caught Tampering With Data to Show Rising Sea
Levels

"NOAA And NASA Corrected Historical Temperature Data And Fabricated
Temperature Data"

"NASA Made Efforts To Discredit Their Own Satellite Data"

"NASA Refused To Give Data And Information Requested By The US
House Of Representatives Science, Space And Technology Committee"

"NASA And NOAA Caught In Climate Data Manipulation"

"NASA Dramatically Altered US Temperatures After The Year 2000"

"Spectacularly Poor Climate Science At NASA"

"NASA/NOAA Mislead, Deceive and Lie About 'Hottest Year' Claim - Concede
2014 NOT "Hottest Year"

"Climate Fraud: NASA's Recent Global Warming "Corrections" Equal a +95.0°C
Per Century Trend"

https://www.google.com/#newwindow=1&q=noaa+nasa+caught

UN Official Admits That Climate Change Used As A Ruse To Control The
World's Economy
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/diabolical-lie-called-climate-change-used-
un-promote-economic-agenda/
*****
"Unequal Distribution of Wealth and Power" Causes Climate Change
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/un-climate-summit-causes-of-
climate-change-unequal-distribution-of-wealth-and-power/
*****
U.N. Official Reveals Real Reason Behind Warming Scare
http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-scare-tool-to-
destroy-capitalism/
*****
Another Climate Alarmist Admits Real Motive Behind Warming Scare
http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/another-climate-alarmist-
admits-real-motive-behind-warming-scare/
*****
United Nations Official Admits the Purpose of the Global Warming Hoax is
to Destroy Capitalism
http://lubbockonline.com/interact/blog-post/donald-r-may/2015-02-
27/united-nations-official-admits-purpose-global-warming#.V-nGUOM1HmE
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2018-07-04 02:00:43 UTC
On Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 6:51:44 PM UTC-7, Hillbilly Davis wrote:" The $561,000,000 the government saves, saves your mommy some money when tax season comes upon her."

So instead of exploration you cut funding then complained that we are not going far enough fast enough you two faced lying dip.

Once again why dont you want the astronauts to look down?
Hillbilly Davis
2018-07-04 03:47:57 UTC
n Tue, 3 Jul 2018 19:00:43 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
On Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 6:51:44 PM UTC-7, Hillbilly Davis wrote:" The $561,000,000 the government saves, saves your mommy some money when tax season comes upon her."
LOL... I did, didn't I? So good, you had to repeat it, huh.

Does it NOT save your mommy some money?
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
So instead of exploration you cut funding
WHO cut funding for "exploration"? Trump wants to EXPLORE the moon, moron.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
then complained that we are not going far enough fast enough
Please provide *MY* exact quotes on this "not going far enough fast
enough".
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
you two faced lying dip.
Please, by all means, point out my *LIES*.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Once again why dont you want the astronauts to look down?
Once again, point out where I said ANYTHING you're saying I said ANYTHING
about astronauts and whether I don't want them to look down, whatever THAT
means.

[giggle] The ISS MIGHT be defunded in 2025, dumbass. Low-earth orbit
programs will be going the PRIVATE sector route. Just because NASA doesn't
get the funding, doesn't mean your precious astronauts won't be looking
down. (see below)

AstroNAUTS should be looking forward, astronaut meaning "star sailor". We
don't HAVE any astronauts in space... those are scientists in a lab. If
you want to call them astronauts, that's fine by me, but they are still up
there, right, and they're not "coming down" for good, for a lonnnng time?

=====

"NASA's 2019 budget proposal calls for an increased investment in missions
and technology to return astronauts to the moon in the 2020s."

NASA's 2019 budget formalizes the agency's handover of human-spaceflight
activities in low-Earth orbit to private industry, in favor of a shift
toward the moon.

(Hmmm... don't we NEED astronauts to go to the moon?)

The budget request, which was released today (Feb. 12, 2018), allocates
about $19.9 billion to NASA, an increase of $370 million over last year's
request. The proposal zeros out funding for the International Space
Station (ISS) in 2025 and allocates $150 million "to encourage development
of new commercial low-Earth orbital platforms and capabilities for use by
the private sector and NASA," according to the agency's budget overview.

THE ISS COULD THEORETICALLY SURVIVE BEYOND 2025, if someone else picks up
the tab; the budget request does not mention de-orbiting the $100 billion
station when the government money runs out.

The newly unveiled request gives some more details about NASA's plans to
return astronauts to the moon, a focus that President Donald Trump made
official with the signing of "Space Policy Directive 1" in December.

If all goes according to plan, the agency will launch a "power and
propulsion space tug," a component of NASA's planned outpost in near-moon
space, in 2022. And ASTRONAUTS will launch on a mission around the moon,
using the agency's Orion capsule and Space Launch System mega-rocket, in
2023.

The budget request "reflects the administration's confidence that America
will lead the way back to the moon and take the next giant leap from where
we made that first small step for humanity nearly 50 years ago," NASA
acting administrator Robert Lightfoot said today in a "State of NASA"
address at the agency's Marshall Space Flight Center in Alabama.
Climate Hillbilly Davis
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2018-07-04 04:47:36 UTC
On Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 8:48:38 PM UTC-7, Hillbilly Davis wrote:"AstroNAUTS should be looking forward"

Typical ignorant rant, well idiot if you didnt previously support a new vehicle prior to the retirement of the shuttle it can easily be said you didnt look at all you dunce.

As for astronauts, when they get to a specific destination do you think they will compare the observations to earth, or some arbitrary object you dont understand?

Your idiotic rants against NASA conducting earth observations are ignorant, as you dont want them to look down to have a comparison, have some direction "forward" yet no purpose, no mission, no concept of how to build a vehicle to safely return a crew or produce a successful mission.

As for ISS, the concept is that you dont have clue as to how to make it so humans can survive a mission, the very reason we stay in low earth orbit is because we need to learn more. OH my more money, yes, it you want to succeed it takes cash, if you want to learn about another planet and compare that information you need to study earth.

Why are you so stupid?
Hillbilly Davis
2018-07-04 06:33:11 UTC
On Tue, 3 Jul 2018 21:47:36 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Typical truthful rant
Thanks.

Since all you winger screechers can do is delete everything and talk in
non sequitur... I'll give you another chance to respond to what was
actually said, instead of the bullshit you introduce to the discussion,
because you don't like it that I make you look like a petulant child, who
LIES about what other people think and say.

Answer the questions, you deflecting piece of green baby shit. Wait till
morning though, basement dweller... some of us have to go to work.

[giggle]

Climate Hillbilly Davis
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2018-07-04 13:35:12 UTC
On Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 11:34:03 PM UTC-7, Hillbilly Davis wrote:"AstroNAUTS should be looking forward"

A program lasts longer than 1 president, why are you political hacks so short sighted?

https://www.giss.nasa.gov/

I remember times when people like you were happy to see a shuttle launch, then after the 1st one you got bored, meanwhile earth observations were started under what president, oh yeah REAGAN. UARS the upper atmosphere research satellite, then with the help of sally rides testimony the conservative republican pushed for EARTH OBSERVATIONS

why are you mocking a republican presidents actions based on the other republicans actions?

The shuttle programs design started way back during president johnsons terms, thats a long time and a lot of money, so now you are saying that you dont understand things and you will shut up correct?
k***@gmail.com
2018-07-06 18:47:07 UTC
https://climateaudit.org/2007/09/17/hansen-says-no-thanks/
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2018-07-08 14:02:26 UTC
On Friday, July 6, 2018 at 11:47:08 AM UTC-7, ***@gmail.com wrote:""Space Policy Directive "

Seems like your friends ran from my space exploration question, you all have a fear of earth studies whether it be from humans or non humans.

A conservative republican pushed for earth observations, the same that show massive sulfates being pumped into the atmosphere which cool, that would impact predicted temps.

KDT is a fraud, run before you make a bigger ass of yourself yet again
Hillbilly Davis

gov = $$$
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2018-07-06 05:48:37 UTC
On Monday, July 2, 2018 at 10:41:15 AM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote: gov = $$$

gosh, guess you incorrectly think your anti taxation stupidity has merit
k***@gmail.com
2018-07-06 18:50:33 UTC
.""However, over the fifteen years to 2016 the HadCRUT4v5 and Cowtan & Way GMST trends, of 0.138°C /century and 0.160°C /century respectively, are equally close to the 0.149°C /century ERAinterim trend; the GISTEMP and NOAAv4.0.1 trends are both above 0.17°C /century..."""