New book: ‘Why Hurricanes Can’t Be Blamed On Global Warming ‘
Chom Noamsky
2017-09-20 06:39:09 UTC
Partly in response to the crazy claims of the usual global warming
experts (Stevie Wonder, Beyoncé, Jennifer Lawrence, Mark Ruffalo, Bill
Nye the Science Guy, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Pope Francis), I decided to
write another Kindle e-book. This one is entitled, Inevitable Disaster:
Why Hurricanes Can’t Be Blamed On Global Warming.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/09/19/new-book-why-hurricanes-cant-be-blamed-on-global-warming/
Wally W.
2017-09-20 12:26:12 UTC
Post by Chom Noamsky
Partly in response to the crazy claims of the usual global warming
experts (Stevie Wonder, Beyoncé, Jennifer Lawrence, Mark Ruffalo, Bill
Nye the Science Guy, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Pope Francis), I decided to
Why Hurricanes Can’t Be Blamed On Global Warming.
https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/09/19/new-book-why-hurricanes-cant-be-blamed-on-global-warming/
From the comments:
"Mother Nature (or Gaia if you prefer) is not generally the benevolent
nurturer of life that the eco-nuts would like to believe. She is also
a sociopathic serial mass murderer. We humans survive and thrive in
spite of nature’s more or less constant attempts to kill us"

... so there is a family resemblence in greenies ...

... for the same reason:

"largely because we have learned to harness the energy and natural
resources available to protect ourselves."

<http://www.ruthfullyyours.com/2014/11/09/robert-zubrin-accepting-the-ipcc-climate-change-program-would-necessitate-eliminating-90-of-the-worlds-population/>

http://www.thenewatlantis.com/publications/merchants-of-despair
Merchants of Despair
Radical Environmentalists,