North Carolina got catfished by Florence...
Add Reply
Chom Noamsky
2018-09-13 21:53:33 UTC
... the bitch claimed she was a four, but when she showed up she was
just a two with a lazy eye.
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2018-09-14 01:39:29 UTC
Water pump of massive proportions doing the heavy lifting, taking it from one place then dumping it on another. Heck if your targoop pipeline, pumps, and processing equipment was under that kind of deluge you would be crying for help.
Bret Cahill
2018-09-14 04:36:10 UTC
I was hoping we could get rid of a couple of tacky light houses.

No such luck.
R Kym Horsell
2018-09-14 04:45:21 UTC
Post by Bret Cahill
I was hoping we could get rid of a couple of tacky light houses.
No such luck.
2nd prize: Some wind gusts seem set to put a couple floats in orbit.
--
You know you're a hillbilly if #14:
You splain SLR by nation-wide coastal subsidence.

Coast Calc SLR since 2000 95% CI
TX ARMA 9.26925 +- 4.37958
NC+SC ARMA 8.13545 +- 4.25388
Fla ARMA 7.88247 +- 5.25882