Feeding Rightists To My Wood Chipper One Limb At A Time
Add Reply
SeaSnake
2017-08-11 22:54:09 UTC
Trump says his supporters are 'violent'

Trump made the admission Friday night during a rally here on
the Florida leg of his "Thank You" tour. During the campaign,
he repeatedly downplayed violent outbursts his supporters
displayed at times toward protesters and insisted that paid
activists were instead responsible for inciting violence at his
rallies. "You people were vicious, violent, screaming, 'Where's
the wall? We want the wall!' Screaming, 'Prison! Prison! Lock
her up!' I mean you are going crazy. I mean, you were nasty and
mean and vicious and you wanted to win, right?" Trump said
Friday. "But now, you're mellow and you're cool and you're not
nearly as vicious or violent, right? Because we won, right?"
During the campaign, Trump repeatedly referred to his rallies
as the "safest place on Earth" and called them a "love fest."
Meanwhile, some Trump supporters occasionally physically
assaulted protesters at rallies across the country during the
2016 campaign. In several instances, Trump supporters were also
assaulted by protesters after exiting Trump rallies. Several
Trump supporters were charged with assault after attacking
protesters at different rallies. And while Trump suggested that
his supporters had mellowed out in their rhetoric as well --
"now you're laid back, you're cool, you're mellow, you're
basking in the glory of victory," he said Friday -- the crowd
broke out in "Lock her up!" chants twice. One Trump supporter
who obtained a media pass from the Trump transition office
shouted from the press pen that Trump's former opponent Hillary
Clinton should be waterboarded. And a Trump supporter threw an
empty water bottle at a reporter following the rally, calling
the reporter "trash." That incident came after the
President-elect repeatedly called reporters "very dishonest"
and suggested without evidence that the media distorted exit
polls on Election Day. At a rally in Mobile, Alabama, on
Saturday, Trump insisted he was just "laughing and having fun"
when he said his supporters had been "vicious" and "violent"
during the campaign.
SeaSnake
2017-08-12 16:55:04 UTC
iJOnes FORGERY!