How Disappointed Was Trump When He Found Out That Child Prostitution Is Illegal In Singapore?
Leroy N. Soetoro
2018-06-12 12:30:29 UTC
We're sure he was counting on some extra leisure time off the books with his
trip to south Asia, but was probably disappointed to learn that child
prostitution is illegal in Singapore and he'll need to order Air Force 1 to
Thailand if he wants to get some on the side during his vacation.

A lot of right wingers like going to Thailand for the child sex. They hand
out brochures at conventions where they congregate.
BurfordTJustice