Kymberly HorseSmell Proves, Once Again, That Climate Change Hysterics Aren't About Saving The Earth... It's About Money
AlleyCat
2017-08-12 05:41:35 UTC
Climate Change Isn't About Science - It's A Hot Mess Of Politics And Big
Money

"The Almost 20-Year "Pause" Or "Hiatus" In Global Surface Warming Since
1998 Was Confirmed In 2013 By UN Scientists"

It's Time To Press 'Pause' On Climate Change Nonsense And Put Australia
First

Eco-catastrophists were in full cry before the Paris climate talks. As
usual, they enlisted science to their political cause, and as usual
science refused to comply without being verballed.

Now we hear from an eminent whistleblower with America's National Oceanic
and Atmospheric Administration that the organization used dodgy data to
claim the "pause" in global warming from 1998 never existed, and had
rushed to publish without the usual checks in order to influence the Paris
Agreement on climate change.

The almost 20-year "pause" or "hiatus" in global surface warming since
1998 was confirmed in 2013 by UN scientists and has been an awkward
stumbling block for climate alarmists who insist the world's temperature
is soaring skyward at an exponential rate. Thus, Pause Debunking has
become a competitive sport for alarmist scientists.

Feted as the "Pause-buster paper", the misleading NOAA publication was
greeted like manna from heaven by Paris climate junketeers and used to
allay any lingering doubts governments like Australia's might have had
about risking their nations' economies on an empty climate gesture.

All the fakery confirms that the whole global warming crusade isn't about
science, but politics - and big money.

NOAA whistleblower scientist Dr John Bates told Britain's The Mail on
Sunday newspaper at the weekend that the NOAA paper was based on
"misleading, 'unverified' data."

Nor was it subjected to "NOAA's rigorous internal evaluation process -
which Dr Bates devised" before it was published in June 2015 by the
journal Science, on the eve of the Paris summit.

Bates' "vehement objections to the publication of the faulty data were
overridden by NOAA superiors in what he describes as a 'blatant attempt to
intensify the impact'."

This latest scandal comes on top of previous embarrassments for the
climate alarm community. There was the 2009 "climategate" batch of leaked
emails from the Climate Research Unit at the University of East Anglia
that were published on a Russian website three weeks before the Copenhagen
summit, revealing a staggering level of fraud, manipulation, and deceit.

Another batch of leaked emails, dubbed Climategate 2.0, a couple of years
later, showed eminent climate scientists conspiring to have PhDs stripped
from their sceptic rivals, to have journal editors fired for publishing
papers they didn't like, and colluding with the media to slant coverage.

All the fakery adds up to the conclusion that the whole global warming
crusade isn't about science, but politics - and big money.

The NOAA scandal couldn't have come at a better time for US President
Donald Trump to strengthen his resolve to ditch the Paris climate
agreement stitched up by his predecessor, Barack Obama.

And in turn Trump's defection should encourage the Turnbull government to
tear up our own Paris climate agreement which they foolishly ratified in
November, after Trump won the US presidential election.

Tony Abbott is right: even though it was his government which made the
deal, he recognizes the changed circumstances of the world. We need to
scrap the unreasonably punitive renewable energy targets of 26-28 per cent
we have committed to abide by in 2020.

Energy Minister Josh Frydenberg keeps telling us it's a better deal than
the Labor Party's 50 per cent renewable energy target, but that's not the
point.

Low-cost, coal-fired energy has underpinned this nation's prosperity. With
our abundant resources we should be the world's low-cost energy
superpower, as Nationals leader Barnaby Joyce keeps saying.

Higher RETS equal higher electricity prices, and an unreliable power
supply, which is the death-knell to business, as we are seeing in South
Australia.

By kowtowing to climate nonsense, successive governments have proven they
have no intention of putting Australia first, and this is what is driving
the Hanson phenomenon. Scrapping the United Nations control of our energy
mix would be an enormous morale boost to the country.
--
UN Official Admits That Climate Change Used As A Ruse To
Control The World's Economy
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/diabolical-lie-called-climate-change-used-
un-promote-economic-agenda/
*****
"Unequal Distribution of Wealth and Power" Causes Climate Change
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/un-climate-summit-causes-of-
climate-change-unequal-distribution-of-wealth-and-power/
*****
U.N. Official Reveals Real Reason Behind Warming Scare
http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-scare-tool-to-
destroy-capitalism/
*****
Another Climate Alarmist Admits Real Motive Behind Warming Scare
http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/another-climate-alarmist-
admits-real-motive-behind-warming-scare/
*****
United Nations Official Admits the Purpose of the Global Warming Hoax is
to Destroy Capitalism
http://lubbockonline.com/interact/blog-post/donald-r-may/2015-02-
27/united-nations-official-admits-purpose-global-warming#.V-nGUOM1HmE
*****
IPCC Official: "Climate Policy Is Redistributing The World's Wealth"
https://wattsupwiththat.com/2010/11/18/ipcc-official-%E2%80%9Cclimate-
policy-is-redistributing-the-worlds-wealth%E2%80%9D/
Rudy Canoza
2017-08-12 17:42:21 UTC
[...]
Every word you write about global warming is bullshit. You don't know a
fucking thing about the subject, and you don't know anyone who does.
What you know about are right-wingnut fake news sites that specialize in
fooling gullible fat fucks like you.

Fuck off.
Wally W.
Can someone not think, but only copy and paste their previous spew?
SeaSnake
2017-08-12 18:01:38 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Every word you write about global warming is bullshit.
I KNOW!

The southern hemisphere has been COOLING!

https://www.sott.net/article/353204-Southern-Hemisphere-cooling-trend-is-now-apparent

David Archibald has today given the most up to date information on our
Sun entering a grand solar minimum and the State of the Sun, now with
the past 5 winters under our belts we can look for trends. I present to
you the trend of a cooling Southern Hemisphere.

Ya know, a planet has TWO hemispheres.

HTH, little man Ball.
Bret Cahill
2017-08-12 18:22:10 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
Climate Change Isn't About Science - It's A Hot Mess Of Politics And Big
Money
"The Almost 20-Year "Pause" Or "Hiatus" In Global Surface Warming Since
1998 Was Confirmed In 2013 By UN Scientists"
As posted here several times _before_ the pre buoy temps were adjusted for hull heat, that was always known to be wrong just from the + 0.6w/m^2 radiation imbalance.

Except for E=mc^2 there are no exceptions to conservation of energy.