Easter has come & gone but it's still winter
The brilliant JTEM
2018-04-07 05:53:39 UTC
It's winter.

We're still in Winter. It even snowed again
today, but there was little accumulation
and the rains took it all away...

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/172646713128
AlleyCat
2018-04-07 07:07:21 UTC
On Fri, 6 Apr 2018 22:53:39 -0700 (PDT), The brilliant JTEM says...
Post by The brilliant JTEM
It's winter.
Shore is fucking here.

Annnd it gonna get worse before it gets better.

Climate Hillbilly Davis

It's "weather" when the temperatures don't agree with what climate
screechers have to say, and then it's climate change, when it does.

"It's all about money in the end. Keeping the Gravy Train running."

Bret Cahill
2018-04-07 16:27:49 UTC
Post by The brilliant JTEM
It's winter.
A more scientific assessment is km / water bottle (km/WB).

Winter: 100 km / WB

Spring: 60 km / WB

Summer: 25 km / WB

Desert summer: 15 km / WB

50 C: 5 km / WB

Thursday it took 4 water bottles to cycle 100 km so it's summer.
The brilliant JTEM
2018-04-07 18:30:24 UTC
It's still winter here. Not spring, not
fall it's winter. Easter came and went,