How Deniers Scientifically Quantify Stuff: It Ain't With Nubbers
2018-07-08 00:35:21 UTC
Deniers think "quite a bit" is science?
. . .
Temperature have changed VERY fast in the past
Deniers tink "very fast" is a nubber?

<CIA>

. . .
11,000 years ago, our ancestors survived abrupt climate change
Deniers think "abrupt" is a nubber?
like nothing you have EVER seen
Deniers tink "like nothing you have EVER seen" is a nubber?

<CIA>
makes our present temperature increase seem like the speed of a turtle
Deniers tink there's a way to compare the speed of a turtle to the time rate of change of climate?

<CIA>
R Kym Horsell
2018-07-08 03:39:16 UTC
Post by Bret Cahill
Deniers think "quite a bit" is science?
. . .
Temperature have changed VERY fast in the past
Deniers tink "very fast" is a nubber?
<CIA>
. . .
11,000 years ago, our ancestors survived abrupt climate change
Deniers think "abrupt" is a nubber?
like nothing you have EVER seen
Deniers tink "like nothing you have EVER seen" is a nubber?
<CIA>
makes our present temperature increase seem like the speed of a turtle
Deniers tink there's a way to compare the speed of a turtle to the time rate of change of climate?
<CIA>
Da clevest hillbilly nebba youzd eny "decimal places" in any calcylashun
dey made in skool er anytim affer.

Da unnumberut hillbillies aren't eben *dat* gud wid nummers.
--
[The incomplete magician:]
Look in my left hand and don't worry what the right hand is doing.