New Populist Premier Doug Ford to Scrap Ontario's Liberal Alarmist Carbon Pricing Scheme.
Catoni
2018-06-09 02:42:05 UTC
Good thing.... too.... sorry 'bout that gordo... ha, ha, ha
JTEM is right
2018-06-09 03:42:20 UTC
Wow. Now you're boasting about things that have
never happened! I guess it's catchy...

Catoni
2018-06-09 06:16:00 UTC
Tweet from premier Kathleen Wynne:

The Conservatives’ plan to kill carbon pricing and rush to balance the budget will put as many as 40,000 public sector jobs at risk. That means higher class sizes, longer waits for healthcare and fewer community supports.
2:30 PM · Mar 11, 2018

Question: How could the conservatives kill something that doesn’t exist?
JTEM is right
2018-06-09 15:03:54 UTC
Post by Catoni
The Conservatives’ plan
"Plan" means it hasn't happened. It's just a plan.

We've all learned to waits before celebrating. And,
seeing how in the United States the conservatives
are far deeper in bed with the 1%, who benefit from
such regressive taxes, I can't think of a group more
likely to pass it.

Catoni
2018-06-09 06:17:56 UTC
Boasting about something that will very likely happen. Ford is no fan of the Global Warming Alarmist crowd.