Cal fires not warming - official
Blue
2018-06-13 10:21:14 UTC
---------------

CAL FIRE’s investigations have been referred
to the appropriate county District Attorney’s
offices for review in eight of the 12 fires –
Sulphur, Blue, Norrbom, Partrick, Pythian, Adobe,
Pocket and Atlas – due to evidence of alleged
violations of state law.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2018/06/10/remember-when-the-massive-california-wildfires-of-2017-were-blamed-on-global-warming-never-mind/
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Remember when denialist trolls tried to act like they understand california's climate changes?
Kym Horsell
2018-06-13 13:41:46 UTC
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Blue
---------------
CAL FIRE’s investigations have been referred
to the appropriate county District Attorney’s
offices for review in eight of the 12 fires –
Sulphur, Blue, Norrbom, Partrick, Pythian, Adobe,
Pocket and Atlas – due to evidence of alleged
violations of state law.
https://wattsupwiththat.com/2018/06/10/remember-when-the-massive-california-wildfires-of-2017-were-blamed-on-global-warming-never-mind/
Remember when denialist trolls tried to act like they understand california's climate changes?
AGW is complicated stuff.

Having recently proved they don't understand gasoline MV, hillbillies seem to be trying to prove now that dont know how fire works.

Guess that's complicated too -- several things -- "causes" -- need to come together to have it work.

I think if we just wait quiuetly here for a moment we might eventually see hillbillies dont understand the wheel, either.
Bret Cahill
2018-06-13 14:18:33 UTC
Post by Blue
[...]
That's the problem going down the willfully ignorant path:

Where and when do you stop?

The tar goop denier was supporting tRUMP but after tRUMP's accusations of Canada rippin' the U. S. blind, tRUMP seems even crazier than his base.
Byker
2018-06-13 22:23:04 UTC
Post by Blue
https://wattsupwiththat.com/2018/06/10/remember-when-the-massive-california-wildfires-of-2017-were-blamed-on-global-warming-never-mind/
"The words 'global warming' and 'climate change' were conspicuously absent
from the announcement even through screeching environmentalists and Governor
Brown blamed the fires directly on that universal boogeyman based on nothing
more than speculation.":

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/09/10/accuweathers-joe-bastardi-makes-mincemeat-of-greenpeace-claim-that-california-wildfires-are-caused-by-global-warming/

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/12/20/jerry-brown-vetoed-enhanced-requirements-for-undergrounding-power-lines-blames-ca-wildfires-on-nebulous-climate-change/
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
so what you are saying is that the industry wont put in place fire protection measures unless forced by regulation
Weasel
2018-06-14 06:16:11 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Blue
https://wattsupwiththat.com/2018/06/10/remember-when-the-massive-california-wildfires-of-2017-were-blamed-on-global-warming-never-mind/
"The words 'global warming' and 'climate change' were conspicuously absent
from the announcement even through screeching environmentalists and Governor
Brown blamed the fires directly on that universal boogeyman based on nothing
https://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/09/10/accuweathers-joe-bastardi-makes-mincemeat-of-greenpeace-claim-that-california-wildfires-are-caused-by-global-warming/
https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/12/20/jerry-brown-vetoed-enhanced-requirements-for-undergrounding-power-lines-blames-ca-wildfires-on-nebulous-climate-change/
One more for the kitty.

EXPOSED: 'Climate crusader' California governor Jerry Brown took
huge sums of money from "big oil"

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2016/08/17/exposed-climate-crusader-
california-governor-jerry-brown-took-huge-sums-of-money-from-big-
oil/
Byker
2018-06-14 18:17:37 UTC
Post by Weasel
One more for the kitty.
EXPOSED: 'Climate crusader' California governor Jerry Brown took huge sums
of money from "big oil"
https://wattsupwiththat.com/2016/08/17/exposed-climate-crusader-california-governor-jerry-brown-took-huge-sums-of-money-from-big-oil/
On occasion the Canucks get something right:
https://canadafreepress.com/article/jerry-browns-california-devastation-plunder-economic-failure