Once Again... Tommy Tee Tee Taster Confuses "Denying Climate Change" with "Denying Climate Change is Caused By Man"
Add Reply
AlleyCat
2018-05-15 01:44:32 UTC
On Mon, 14 May 2018 04:08:47 -0700 (PDT), Tom Sr. says...
*Survey: Recent Jump in Republicans Who Say Climate Change Is Real*
Care to further confuse your sub-85 IQ'd friends in the liberal realm, by
posting some truth once in a while?

Not ONE person here has EVER denied that the climate changes... NO ONE.

"We" KNOW climate changes, moron, but we don't think that MAN is
responsible, and certainly not to the degree that you screechers think we
are.

http://tinypic.com/r/2mht209/8

Until you can prove, without a shadow of a doubt, that man is totally
responsible for what little the climate has changed and what little the
globe has warmed (a whopping ONE whole degree Celsius in the last 150
years, AND it was already warming BEFORE 1880), please keep you opinions
and hypotheses to yourself.

The "changes" occurring are NOTHING new. They've ALL happened before, and
with half the CO² levels.

=====

You ask, I provide. Arctic Ocean Getting Warm; Seals Vanish and Icebergs
Melt

The Arctic ocean is warming up, icebergs are growing scarcer and in some
places the seals are finding the water too hot, according to a report to
the Commerce Department yesterday from Consul Ifft, at Bergen, Norway.

Reports from fishermen, seal hunters and explorers, he declared, all point
to a radical change in climate conditions and hitherto unheard-of
temperatures in the Arctic zone. Exploration expeditions report that
scarcely any ice has been met with as far north as 81 degrees 29 minutes.
Soundings to a depth of 3,100 meters showed the gulf stream still very
warm.

Great masses of ice have been replaced by moraines of earth and stones,
the report continued, while at many points well known glaciers have
entirely disappeared. Very few seals and no white fish are found in the
eastern Arctic, while vast shoals of herring and smelts, which have never
before ventured so far north, are being encountered in the old seal
fishing grounds. -- November 2nd, 1922.

Yes, 1922.

What was the CO² level in 1922?

Climate Hillbilly Davis

It's "weather" when the temperatures don't agree with what climate
screechers have to say, and then it's climate change, when it does.

"It's all about money in the end. Keeping the Gravy Train running."

JTEM is right
2018-05-15 02:09:04 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
"We" KNOW climate changes, moron, but we don't think that MAN is
responsible, and certainly not to the degree that you screechers think we
are.
I would also add: "Good"

I can't think of a better scenario for the
human race, knee deep inside of an ice age
with the glaciers due to return, than warming
the planet!

AlleyCat
2018-05-15 02:56:22 UTC
On Mon, 14 May 2018 19:09:04 -0700 (PDT), JTEM is right says...
Post by JTEM is right
Post by AlleyCat
"We" KNOW climate changes, moron, but we don't think that MAN is
responsible, and certainly not to the degree that you screechers think we
are.
I would also add: "Good"
To what or where... the end, because I ended it with a verb? Oops.

So, change it to "... that you screechers think we are [good]?

I'd rather just repeat, and yes, be redundant, an insult.

"'We' KNOW climate changes, moron, but we don't think that MAN is
responsible, and certainly not to the degree that you screechers think we
are, you idiot.

My "grammarizer" only pointed to the need to capitalize "are", I guess to
make it a pronoun subject, but I didn't take the time to pore over my
"mistakes".

LOL... fer shame, fer shame... on me.
Bret Cahill
2018-05-15 03:51:40 UTC
You should have seen the climate change in the Big Banglocene!
AlleyCat
2018-05-15 04:13:41 UTC
On Mon, 14 May 2018 20:51:40 -0700 (PDT), Bret Cahill says...
Post by Bret Cahill
Post by AlleyCat
Not ONE person here has EVER denied that the climate changes... NO ONE.
You should have seen the climate change in the Big Banglocene!
In other words, you're a typical lieberal and too lazy to come up with a
good argument, so you have nothing to counter with, so you're going to
continue to repeat something that no one said, ever.

Typical little basement dwelling mommy's boy. You sure you and Unum aren't
related?
R Kym Horsell
2018-05-15 04:52:40 UTC
Post by Bret Cahill
Post by AlleyCat
Not ONE person here has EVER denied that the climate changes... NO ONE.
You should have seen the climate change in the Big Banglocene!
You should had seed the hillbillies back den. Yo thin they is igrant now?
Back den dey were barely inside they own mommy's light cone.
--
Arctic Sea Ice Is Getting Younger. Here Is Why That Is a Problem.
Chelsea Harvey, E&E News via Scientific American

UK Government plugs ?20m into hydrogen research
Priyanka Shrestha, Energy Live News

In February, no fossil fuels-based generation was added to US grid
Megan Geuss, Ars Technica

Plug-in hybrids can already meet the government's proposed 2040 goal -
there is no need for loopholes
James Murray, BusinessGreen

The new oil: how investors can keep water flowing
Chris Flood, The Financial Times

Bloomberg delivers blistering critique of politicians (like Trump) who
don't accept science
Patrick Smith, ThinkProgress

Mayor Sadiq Khan sets out bolder 'zero carbon' London vision
Madeleine Cuff, BusinessGreen

Israeli forces kill dozens in Gaza amid anger over US embassy opening
ABC News, 15 May 2018
Israeli troops kill dozens of Palestinians and injure more than 2,700 more
amid protests on the Gaza border as the United States opens its embassy in
Jerusalem, a move that has fuelled Palestinian anger and drawn foreign
criticism for undermining peace efforts.

Snowmelt Flooding Leads to Emergencies, Evacuations in Eastern Washington,
Montana, British Columbia
The Weather Channel, 14 May 2018 15:47Z

Hybrid-electric aircraft race heats up
Reuters UK, 14 May 2018 16:53Z

More Republicans Support Renewable Energy Than Fossil Fuels
Earther, 14 May 2018 16:54Z

Tornado touches down in Palm Beach County
WPLG Local 10, 14 May 2018 18:50Z

We may be underestimating future economic growth, and its potential
climate effects
Yale News, 14 May 2018 19:49Z

NASA Carbon Monitoring Plan Shut Down Amid Climate Change Disaster
ValueWalk, 14 May 2018 20:51Z

EPA requested 24/7 security for Pruitt on day one, internal watchdog says
ABC News, 14 May 2018 21:52Z

Urban floods: We can pay now or later
The Conversation CA, 14 May 2018 22:47Z

Sexually transmitted infections in California: Record numbers reported in 2017
Outbreak News Today, 14 May 2018 23:31Z