Discussion:
HOT DAYS
Add Reply
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-12 12:29:43 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Record temps, WOW its hot!

Pheonix, death valley WOW record temps
Eric©
2017-07-12 19:19:14 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
columbiaaccidentinvestigation was, like...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Record temps, WOW its hot!
Pheonix, death valley WOW record temps
"On July 5-14, 1913, Death Valley endured an intense stretch of hot weather," according
to the NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information. "The high temperature reached
125°F or more every day, and that 10-day period still ranks as the longest consecutive
stretch of temperatures that high in the valley. The hottest days were from July 9 to 13,
when the high temperature reached as least 129°F each day. On July 10, the temperature
spiked to 134°F, solidifying Death Valley's scorching reputation."
http://kval.com/news/offbeat/july-10-1813-death-valley-hit-134f-the-hottest-temperature-
ever-record-on-earth
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-12 22:40:58 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Eric©
columbiaaccidentinvestigation was, like...
Your point is? (please be rational and logical when you try to articulate your views)
Post by Eric©
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Record temps, WOW its hot!
Pheonix, death valley WOW record temps
"On July 5-14, 1913, Death Valley endured an intense stretch of hot weather," according
to the NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information. "The high temperature reached
125°F or more every day, and that 10-day period still ranks as the longest consecutive
stretch of temperatures that high in the valley. The hottest days were from July 9 to 13,
when the high temperature reached as least 129°F each day. On July 10, the temperature
spiked to 134°F, solidifying Death Valley's scorching reputation."
http://kval.com/news/offbeat/july-10-1813-death-valley-hit-134f-the-hottest-temperature-
ever-record-on-earth
Byker
2017-07-12 19:39:34 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Record temps, WOW its hot!
Tough times for those in Joe Arpaio's jail tents <snicker>...
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-12 22:42:50 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Byker
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Record temps, WOW its hot!
Tough times for those in Joe Arpaio's jail tents <snicker>...
putins siberian death camps are more your style got it....
HyTyByFyGyRyUyWy
2017-07-12 23:38:33 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 05:29:43 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Record temps, WOW its hot!
Pheonix, death valley WOW record temps
And we have adapted to it.

How many have died?

NASA: Liars Conveniently forgetting the past

India... Deccan Famine of 1630--32
An estimated two million perished.

Indian Great Famine of 1876--78
This tragedy that took the lives of as many as 10.3 million.

India Famine:
Took place between 1896 and 1902, claiming an estimated 19 million lives.

Chinese Famine of 1907
In a matter of months an estimated 24 million people were killed.
(California drought... HA, he said sarcastically)

Bengal Famine of 1770
An estimated 15 million perished in the famine

Northern Chinese Famine
Lasted from 1876 to 1879 and is believed to have killed 13 million people.

Great European Famine
Creating the worst famine ever seen in Europe, the Great Famine of 1315-
1317, also known as the Great European Famine, was actually a series of
crises.
The tragedy, that killed an estimated 7.5 million people, was caused by
strange weather and unrelenting rains.

WHAAAAT!!!??? Strange weather back in the 1300's... say it ain't SO!!!!!!
Must have been sheep farts, huh?

Soviet Famine of 1932--33
Between seven and 10 million were killed

Russian Famine of 1921
It killed as many as 10 million.

Chinese Drought 1941
An estimated three million perished.

Chinese Famine of 1928--30
Killed an estimated three million people over the three-year span.

Russian Famine of 1601--03
Killing one-third of the population.

Vietnamese Famine of 1945
Overall, between 400,000 and two million perished as a result.

Bengal Famine of 1943
Killed between 1.4 and 4 million people

Great Irish Famine
One million in fatalities and another one million in residents who
emigrated as
a result.

Horn of Africa Famine
Over one million reportedly died during that time in the areas of
Ethiopia, Sudan and Somalia.

Bangladesh Famine of 1974
Estimates state between 26,000 and one million perished in the disaster.

Finnish Famine of 1866--68
Killed between 15 and 20 percent of the population in the area or roughly
150,000 people.
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-13 01:09:09 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by HyTyByFyGyRyUyWy
On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 05:29:43 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Record temps, WOW its hot!
Pheonix, death valley WOW record temps
And we have adapted to it.
So your skin does not burn? mmmmm...
HyTyByFyGyRyUyWy
2017-07-13 01:32:39 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 18:09:09 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by HyTyByFyGyRyUyWy
On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 05:29:43 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Record temps, WOW its hot!
Pheonix, death valley WOW record temps
And we have adapted to it.
So your skin does not burn? mmmmm...
OMG... are you REALLY THAT stupid?

IF you wanna go THAT route, then it IS the SUN that is influencing the
weather, climate and temperatures, not CO².

Does CO² burn YOUR skin? Mmmmm...

=====

The Role of Sunspots and Solar Winds in Climate Change
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/sun-spots-and-climate-change/

Correlation Of Global Temperature With Solar Activity
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/thermo/solact.html

Even Small Changes In Solar Activity Can Impact Earth's Climate In
Significant And Surprisingly Complex Ways, Researchers Say
https://www.space.com/19280-solar-activity-earth-climate.html

Setting the Record Straight on Solar Activity - There Are Valid Reasons To
Conclude That Long-Term Changes In Solar Output Are A Key Driver Of Global
Climate
http://climatechangedispatch.com/setting-the-record-straight-on-solar-
activity/

Sun's activity influences natural climate change, ice age study shows
Source: Lund University
Summary: A new study has, for the first time, reconstructed solar
activity during the last ice age. The study shows that the regional
climate is influenced by the sun and offers opportunities to better
predict future climate conditions in certain regions.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/08/140818095204.htm
--
"NOAA And NASA Corrected Historical Temperature Data And Fabricated
Temperature Data"

"NASA Made Efforts To Discredit Their Own Satellite Data"

"NASA Refused To Give Data And Information Requested By The US
House Of Representatives Science, Space And Technology Committee"

"NASA And NOAA Caught In Climate Data Manipulation"

"NASA Dramatically Altered US Temperatures After The Year 2000"

"Spectacularly Poor Climate Science At NASA"

"NASA/NOAA Mislead, Deceive and Lie About 'Hottest Year' Claim - Concede
2014 NOT "Hottest Year"

"Climate Fraud: NASA's Recent Global Warming "Corrections" Equal a +95.0°C
Per Century Trend"

https://www.google.com/#newwindow=1&q=noaa+nasa+caught

**********************************************************

UN Official Admits That Climate Change Used As A Ruse To Control The
World's Economy
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/diabolical-lie-called-climate-change-used-
un-promote-economic-agenda/
*****
"Unequal Distribution of Wealth and Power" Causes Climate Change
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/un-climate-summit-causes-of-
climate-change-unequal-distribution-of-wealth-and-power/
*****
U.N. Official Reveals Real Reason Behind Warming Scare
http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-scare-tool-to-
destroy-capitalism/
*****
Another Climate Alarmist Admits Real Motive Behind Warming Scare
http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/another-climate-alarmist-
admits-real-motive-behind-warming-scare/
*****
United Nations Official Admits the Purpose of the Global Warming Hoax is
to Destroy Capitalism
http://lubbockonline.com/interact/blog-post/donald-r-may/2015-02-
27/united-nations-official-admits-purpose-global-warming#.V-nGUOM1HmE
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-13 01:36:09 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by HyTyByFyGyRyUyWy
On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 18:09:09 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by HyTyByFyGyRyUyWy
On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 05:29:43 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Record temps, WOW its hot!
Pheonix, death valley WOW record temps
And we have adapted to it.
So your skin does not burn? mmmmm...
OMG... are you REALLY THAT stupid?
IF you wanna go THAT route, then it IS the SUN that is influencing the
weather, climate and temperatures, not CO².
Does CO² burn YOUR skin? Mmmmm...
Hey idiot, the atmosphere insulates the earth, the sun is the source but the atmosphere delays the cooling.
HyTyByFyGyRyUyWy
2017-07-13 03:01:33 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 18:36:09 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Hey idiot, the atmosphere insulates the earth, the sun is the source but the atmosphere delays the cooling.
WATER VAPOUR does the VAST majority of the "delays".

CO² = LESS than 1% of GHGs

Water vapour = 95% to 98% of GHGs.

Moron.
--
"NOAA And NASA Corrected Historical Temperature Data And Fabricated
Temperature Data"

"NASA Made Efforts To Discredit Their Own Satellite Data"

"NASA Refused To Give Data And Information Requested By The US
House Of Representatives Science, Space And Technology Committee"

"NASA And NOAA Caught In Climate Data Manipulation"

"NASA Dramatically Altered US Temperatures After The Year 2000"

"Spectacularly Poor Climate Science At NASA"

"NASA/NOAA Mislead, Deceive and Lie About 'Hottest Year' Claim - Concede
2014 NOT "Hottest Year"

"Climate Fraud: NASA's Recent Global Warming "Corrections" Equal a +95.0°C
Per Century Trend"

https://www.google.com/#newwindow=1&q=noaa+nasa+caught

**********************************************************

UN Official Admits That Climate Change Used As A Ruse To Control The
World's Economy
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/diabolical-lie-called-climate-change-used-
un-promote-economic-agenda/
*****
"Unequal Distribution of Wealth and Power" Causes Climate Change
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/un-climate-summit-causes-of-
climate-change-unequal-distribution-of-wealth-and-power/
*****
U.N. Official Reveals Real Reason Behind Warming Scare
http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-scare-tool-to-
destroy-capitalism/
*****
Another Climate Alarmist Admits Real Motive Behind Warming Scare
http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/another-climate-alarmist-
admits-real-motive-behind-warming-scare/
*****
United Nations Official Admits the Purpose of the Global Warming Hoax is
to Destroy Capitalism
http://lubbockonline.com/interact/blog-post/donald-r-may/2015-02-
27/united-nations-official-admits-purpose-global-warming#.V-nGUOM1HmE
M.I.Wakefield
2017-07-13 03:12:11 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by HyTyByFyGyRyUyWy
CO² = LESS than 1% of GHGs
But up significantly from the start of the industrial revolution
Post by HyTyByFyGyRyUyWy
Water vapour = 95% to 98% of GHGs.
But CO² is much more efficient at trapping heat than water vapour ... 48
times more water vapour accounts for only about 2.5 times more heat
absorption.
Balthazar Jones
2017-07-21 23:55:02 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by M.I.Wakefield
CO² is much more efficient at trapping heat than water vapour
So fucking what, shitbag?
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-22 01:56:41 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Balthazar Jones
Post by M.I.Wakefield
CO² is much more efficient at trapping heat than water vapour
So fucking what, shitbag?
Re: HOT DAYS
?
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-13 03:20:47 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by HyTyByFyGyRyUyWy
On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 18:36:09 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Hey idiot, the atmosphere insulates the earth, the sun is the source but the atmosphere delays the cooling.
WATER VAPOUR does the VAST majority of the "delays".
CO² = LESS than 1% of GHGs
Water vapour = 95% to 98% of GHGs.
Moron.
Yet co2 is part of the system, and human actions impact the system.
Byker
2017-07-13 17:28:16 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by HyTyByFyGyRyUyWy
And we have adapted to it.
So your skin does not burn? mmmmm...
The Paiutes, Apaches, Navahos learned to live with it...
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-13 17:58:02 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Byker
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by HyTyByFyGyRyUyWy
And we have adapted to it.
So your skin does not burn? mmmmm...
The Paiutes, Apaches, Navahos learned to live with it...
so tell me specifically how?
AlleyCat
2017-07-13 22:57:14 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 10:58:02 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Byker
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by HyTyByFyGyRyUyWy
And we have adapted to it.
So your skin does not burn? mmmmm...
The Paiutes, Apaches, Navahos learned to live with it...
so tell me specifically how?
THAT'S RACIST.
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-13 22:59:50 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by AlleyCat
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 10:58:02 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Byker
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by HyTyByFyGyRyUyWy
And we have adapted to it.
So your skin does not burn? mmmmm...
The Paiutes, Apaches, Navahos learned to live with it...
so tell me specifically how?
THAT'S RACIST.
or maybe i was asking if he had specific details as to the resources they used, why would you ASSume your bs was valid?
AlleyCat
2017-07-13 23:06:46 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 15:59:50 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by AlleyCat
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 10:58:02 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Byker
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by HyTyByFyGyRyUyWy
And we have adapted to it.
So your skin does not burn? mmmmm...
The Paiutes, Apaches, Navahos learned to live with it...
so tell me specifically how?
THAT'S RACIST.
or maybe i was asking if he had specific details as to the resources they used, why would you ASSume your bs was valid?
You said "how"... that's racist.
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-13 23:13:10 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by AlleyCat
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 15:59:50 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by AlleyCat
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 10:58:02 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Byker
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by HyTyByFyGyRyUyWy
And we have adapted to it.
So your skin does not burn? mmmmm...
The Paiutes, Apaches, Navahos learned to live with it...
so tell me specifically how?
THAT'S RACIST.
or maybe i was asking if he had specific details as to the resources they used, why would you ASSume your bs was valid?
You said "how"... that's racist.
seems like you are projecting, are you a tree hugger?
Byker
2017-07-14 02:32:20 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
"AlleyCat" wrote in message news:***@news.eternal-september.org...

On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 10:58:02 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by AlleyCat
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
so tell me specifically how?
THAT'S RACIST.
Were it not for air conditioning, Phoenix, Tucson, and Las Vegas would be no
bigger today than they were before WWII...
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-13 17:58:19 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Record temps, WOW its hot!
Pheonix, death valley WOW record temps
bump
Eric©
2017-07-13 20:06:14 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
columbiaaccidentinvestigation was, like...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Record temps, WOW its hot!
Pheonix, death valley WOW record temps
bump
You spelled Phoenix wrong again.
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-13 20:42:21 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Eric©
columbiaaccidentinvestigation was, like...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Record temps, WOW its hot!
Pheonix, death valley WOW record temps
bump
You spelled Phoenix wrong again.
Thanks for the syntax correction, the funny thing is posting a syntax correction such as switching the place of two letters is much much easier for me to do as opposed to you addressing why you think your words here address the OP topic?
Eric©
2017-07-13 21:39:57 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
columbiaaccidentinvestigation was, like...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Eric©
columbiaaccidentinvestigation was, like...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Record temps, WOW its hot!
Pheonix, death valley WOW record temps
bump
You spelled Phoenix wrong again.
Thanks for the syntax correction, the funny thing is posting a syntax correction
such as switching the place of two letters is much much easier for me to do as opposed
to you addressing why you think your words here address the OP topic?
Spelling, not syntax. Are you foreign to the English language - Russian, perhaps?

"Definition of syntax

1
a : the way in which linguistic elements (such as words) are put together to form
constituents (such as phrases or clauses)b : the part of grammar dealing with this"
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/syntax

What was the topic - that it's hot in the summer? I already addressed it. Why are you
bumping your post?
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-13 22:03:57 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Re: HOT DAYS
On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 2:41:35 PM UTC-7, Eric© wrote:"What was the topic - that it's hot in the summer? I already addressed it. "

"Definition of address
2a : to direct the efforts or attention of (oneself) will address himself to the problem"

"Definition marginalize
to relegate (see relegate 2) to an unimportant or powerless position within a society or group"

No to correct you, your previous post was a dumb ass attempt to marginalize the topic. Again you posted a link with some information about previous different time span records but failed to connect your post with the topic. Now your failure to properly describe your petty efforts here does not make your irrational logic become rational.
AlleyCat
2017-07-13 23:16:28 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 15:03:57 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
your previous post was a dumb ass attempt to marginalize the topic.
The Topic doesn't NEED marginalizing... it's bogus, just like you, 12 year
old.

NASA = Liars
--
"NOAA And NASA Corrected Historical Temperature Data And Fabricated
Temperature Data"

"NASA Made Efforts To Discredit Their Own Satellite Data"

"NASA Refused To Give Data And Information Requested By The US
House Of Representatives Science, Space And Technology Committee"

"NASA And NOAA Caught In Climate Data Manipulation"

"NASA Dramatically Altered US Temperatures After The Year 2000"

"Spectacularly Poor Climate Science At NASA"

"NASA/NOAA Mislead, Deceive and Lie About 'Hottest Year' Claim - Concede
2014 NOT "Hottest Year"

"Climate Fraud: NASA's Recent Global Warming "Corrections" Equal a +95.0°C
Per Century Trend"

https://www.google.com/#newwindow=1&q=noaa+nasa+caught
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-13 23:18:36 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 4:16:33 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:""

coward
AlleyCat
2017-07-13 23:41:49 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 16:18:36 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 4:16:33 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:""
coward
Racist.
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-13 23:43:10 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Re: HOT DAYS

HOT DAYS record temps and record co2 levels
AlleyCat
2017-07-13 23:49:00 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 16:43:10 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Re: HOT DAYS
record co2 levels because of HOT DAYS
http://tinypic.com/r/288bbq8/8
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-14 01:18:12 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Re: HOT DAYS


still wondering why alleycat is such a coward?
AlleyCat
2017-07-14 02:29:55 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 18:18:12 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Re: HOT DAYS
still wondering why alleycat is such a coward?
DOCTOR Ian Clark, PhD.

http://tinypic.com/r/288bbq8/8

I forgot... what is YOUR PhD. in?

=====

DOCTOR Timothy Ball, PhD.

http://tinypic.com/r/288bbq8/8

I forgot... what is YOUR PhD. in?

=====

NASA = CO²

Like the ingredient list on a can of Coke, NASA lists the LEAST important
GHG.

Carbon dioxide (CO2). A minor but very important component of the
atmosphere, carbon dioxide is released through natural processes such as
respiration and volcano eruptions and through human activities such as
deforestation, land use changes, and burning fossil fuels. - NASA

LOL... CO² LAST on the list.
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-14 02:33:09 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 7:30:02 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:"I forgot... what is YOUR PhD. in?"

right now its a study in kick the ass of idiots like you on groups like this, now if you have any other stupid questions type them out, then highlight them, finally hit delete you useless coward
AlleyCat
2017-07-14 02:50:52 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 19:33:09 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 7:30:02 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:"I forgot... what is YOUR PhD. in?"
right now its a study in kick the ass of idiots like you on groups like this, now if you have any other stupid questions type them out, then highlight them, finally hit delete you useless coward
You couldn't kick my 82 year old mother's ass, basement boy.

Tee hee... keyboard kowboy calls me a coward.

Yup... CAI is a 12 year old BOY, who puffs out his chest ONLY on the
Internet, because he has a real bad case of low self-esteem (like all
nerds do), and he needs to make himself feel better by threatening bigger
and stronger men.

Grab your asthma inhaler, Myron. Better yet, call to mommy to get it... I
KNOW she's there.

I love your inhaler.

Loading Image...
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-14 02:54:33 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by AlleyCat
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 19:33:09 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 7:30:02 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:"I forgot... what is YOUR PhD. in?"
right now its a study in kick the ass of idiots like you on groups like this, now if you have any other stupid questions type them out, then highlight them, finally hit delete you useless coward
You couldn't kick my 82 year old mother's ass, basement boy.
woulndt want to, why would i blame her for your laziness?

Meanwhile co2 warms.
AlleyCat
2017-07-14 03:31:19 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Thu, 13 Jul 2017 19:54:33 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Meanwhile co2 warms.
Uhhh... nope. It is the thermostat to the Sun's furnace.

"Carbon dioxide and nitric oxide are natural thermostats," explains James
Russell of Hampton University, SABER's principal investigator. "When the
upper atmosphere (or 'thermosphere') heats up, these molecules try as hard
as they can to shed that heat back into space."

"The thermosphere lit up like a Christmas tree," says Russell. "It began
to glow intensely at infrared wavelengths as the THERMOSTAT EFFECT kicked
in."

=====

"Just after the release of the new SABER study... Dr. Hansen conveniently
retired from his career as a climatologist at NASA..."

Practically everything you have been told by the mainstream scientific
community and the media about the alleged detriments of greenhouse gases,
and particularly carbon dioxide, appears to be false, according to new
data compiled by NASA's Langley Research Center. As it turns out, all
those atmospheric greenhouse gases that Al Gore and all the other global
warming hoaxers have long claimed are overheating and destroying our
planet are actually cooling it, based on the latest evidence.

As reported by Principia Scientific International (PSI), Martin Mlynczak
and his colleagues over at NASA tracked infrared emissions from the
earth's upper atmosphere during and following a recent solar storm that
took place between March 8-10. What they found was that the vast majority
of energy released from the sun during this immense coronal mass ejection
(CME) was reflected back up into space rather than deposited into earth's
lower atmosphere.

The result was an overall cooling effect that completely contradicts
claims made by NASA's own climatology division that greenhouse gases are a
cause of global warming. As illustrated by data collected using Sounding
of the Atmosphere using Broadband Emission Radiometry (SABER), both carbon
dioxide (CO2) and nitric oxide (NO), which are abundant in the earth's
upper atmosphere, greenhouse gases reflect heating energy rather than
absorb it.

NASA: Contradictory Liars
--
"NOAA And NASA Corrected Historical Temperature Data And Fabricated
Temperature Data"

"NASA Made Efforts To Discredit Their Own Satellite Data"

"NASA Refused To Give Data And Information Requested By The US
House Of Representatives Science, Space And Technology Committee"

"NASA And NOAA Caught In Climate Data Manipulation"

"NASA Dramatically Altered US Temperatures After The Year 2000"

"Spectacularly Poor Climate Science At NASA"

"NASA/NOAA Mislead, Deceive and Lie About 'Hottest Year' Claim - Concede
2014 NOT "Hottest Year"

"Climate Fraud: NASA's Recent Global Warming "Corrections" Equal a +95.0°C
Per Century Trend"

https://www.google.com/#newwindow=1&q=noaa+nasa+caught
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-14 03:51:24 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
HOT DAYS
On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 8:31:29 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:
Carbon dioxide

in the troposphere
Wally W.
2017-07-14 10:32:33 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 19:54:33 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by AlleyCat
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 19:33:09 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 7:30:02 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:"I forgot... what is YOUR PhD. in?"
right now its a study in kick the ass of idiots like you on groups like this, now if you have any other stupid questions type them out, then highlight them, finally hit delete you useless coward
You couldn't kick my 82 year old mother's ass, basement boy.
woulndt want to, why would i blame her for your laziness?
Meanwhile co2 warms.
But MWQ doesn't say *how much* it warms.

<https://nofrakkingconsensus.com/2015/04/07/asking-the-wrong-question/>
To ferociously insist – as politicians and activists do – that
man-made climate change is real is meaningless. That remark is worthy
of a child. It demonstrates no sophistication whatsoever.
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-14 12:36:38 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Wally W.
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 19:54:33 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by AlleyCat
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 19:33:09 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 7:30:02 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:"I forgot... what is YOUR PhD. in?"
right now its a study in kick the ass of idiots like you on groups like this, now if you have any other stupid questions type them out, then highlight them, finally hit delete you useless coward
You couldn't kick my 82 year old mother's ass, basement boy.
woulndt want to, why would i blame her for your laziness?
Meanwhile co2 warms.
But
Do you expect your dodges and denials to re-establish your lost credibility for the topic is hot days, and you did try to use a dry air value when you should have known better?
AlleyCat
2017-07-15 00:00:05 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 05:36:38 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Do you expect your dodges and denials
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -- What a fucking 12 year old
hypocrite. Do as I say, not as I do, huh?

But MWQ doesn't say *how much* it warms. But MWQ doesn't say *how much* it
warms. But MWQ doesn't say *how much* it warms. But MWQ doesn't say *how
much* it warms. But MWQ doesn't say *how much* it warms. But MWQ doesn't
say *how much* it warms. But MWQ doesn't say *how much* it warms. But MWQ
doesn't say *how much* it warms. But MWQ doesn't say *how much* it warms.
But MWQ doesn't say *how much* it warms. But MWQ doesn't say *how much* it
warms. But MWQ doesn't say *how much* it warms. But MWQ doesn't say *how
much* it warms. But MWQ doesn't say *how much* it warms. But MWQ doesn't
say *how much* it warms. But MWQ doesn't say *how much* it warms. But MWQ
doesn't say *how much* it warms. But MWQ doesn't say *how much* it warms.
But MWQ doesn't say *how much* it warms. But MWQ doesn't say *how much* it
warms. But MWQ doesn't say *how much* it warms. But MWQ doesn't say *how
much* it warms. But MWQ doesn't say *how much* it warms. But MWQ doesn't
say *how much* it warms. But MWQ doesn't say *how much* it warms. But MWQ
doesn't say *how much* it warms. But MWQ doesn't say *how much* it warms.

How MUCH does CO² warm? Answer the question, basement dweller.
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-15 13:59:11 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 5:00:14 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:HOT DAYS

so you still dont have anything to say, oh well you failed in making your argument against co2 reductions
Wally W.
2017-07-15 14:52:45 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 06:59:11 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 5:00:14 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:HOT DAYS
so you still dont have anything to say, oh well you failed in making your argument against co2 reductions
Where is your argument *for* CO2 reductions?

If CO2 causes slight warming, why is that bad?

https://nofrakkingconsensus.com/2015/04/07/asking-the-wrong-question/
Man-made climate change certainly is real. There’s no doubt it’s real.
The question is: how much and whether it’s good or bad? Those are
quite separate questions. I would say it’s, on the whole, good. Also,
it’s not as large an effect as most people imagine.
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-16 23:14:55 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Wally W.
On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 06:59:11 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 5:00:14 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:HOT DAYS
so you still dont have anything to say, oh well you failed in making your argument against co2 reductions
Where is your argument *for* CO2 reductions?
If CO2 causes slight warming, why is that bad?
Slight is all a matter of perspective, increased temps from a northern latitude frozen tundra dweller might seem like a welcome thing, but as one moves toward the equator one might have a different view as hot days getting hotter makes life unbearable.
Post by Wally W.
https://nofrakkingconsensus.com/2015/04/07/asking-the-wrong-question/
Man-made climate change certainly is real. There’s no doubt it’s real.
The question is: how much and whether it’s good or bad? Those are
quite separate questions. I would say it’s, on the whole, good. Also,
it’s not as large an effect as most people imagine.
Value judgements from regional leaders might not reflect such a casual attitude.
Wally W.
2017-07-17 02:30:16 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 16:14:55 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 06:59:11 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 5:00:14 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:HOT DAYS
so you still dont have anything to say, oh well you failed in making your argument against co2 reductions
Where is your argument *for* CO2 reductions?
If CO2 causes slight warming, why is that bad?
Slight is all a matter of perspective, increased temps from a northern latitude frozen tundra dweller might seem like a welcome thing, but as one moves toward the equator one might have a different view as hot days getting hotter makes life unbearable.
Do you concede that CO2 causes only slight warming?

Are you helping "the cause" if you don't say the warming will be
catastophic ... after the [next] tipping point?

Isn't it already "worse than we thought?"
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
https://nofrakkingconsensus.com/2015/04/07/asking-the-wrong-question/
Man-made climate change certainly is real. There’s no doubt it’s real.
The question is: how much and whether it’s good or bad? Those are
quite separate questions. I would say it’s, on the whole, good. Also,
it’s not as large an effect as most people imagine.
Value judgements from regional leaders might not reflect such a casual attitude.
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-17 02:38:19 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Wally W.
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 16:14:55 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 06:59:11 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 5:00:14 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:HOT DAYS
so you still dont have anything to say, oh well you failed in making your argument against co2 reductions
Where is your argument *for* CO2 reductions?
If CO2 causes slight warming, why is that bad?
Slight is all a matter of perspective, increased temps from a northern latitude frozen tundra dweller might seem like a welcome thing, but as one moves toward the equator one might have a different view as hot days getting hotter makes life unbearable.
Do you concede that CO2 causes only slight warming?
nope, co2 is already "warming the system", modtran will demonstrate this point
Post by Wally W.
Are you helping "the cause" if you don't say the warming will be
catastophic ... after the [next] tipping point?
Why do you see such a question as valid?
Post by Wally W.
Isn't it already "worse than we thought?"
Is it your incorrect assumption that your circular logic reinforces your irrational rhetoric?
Post by Wally W.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
https://nofrakkingconsensus.com/2015/04/07/asking-the-wrong-question/
Man-made climate change certainly is real. There’s no doubt it’s real.
The question is: how much and whether it’s good or bad? Those are
quite separate questions. I would say it’s, on the whole, good. Also,
it’s not as large an effect as most people imagine.
Value judgements from regional leaders might not reflect such a casual attitude.
Wally W.
2017-07-17 05:11:37 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 19:38:19 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 16:14:55 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 06:59:11 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 5:00:14 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:HOT DAYS
so you still dont have anything to say, oh well you failed in making your argument against co2 reductions
Where is your argument *for* CO2 reductions?
If CO2 causes slight warming, why is that bad?
Slight is all a matter of perspective, increased temps from a northern latitude frozen tundra dweller might seem like a welcome thing, but as one moves toward the equator one might have a different view as hot days getting hotter makes life unbearable.
Do you concede that CO2 causes only slight warming?
nope, co2 is already "warming the system", modtran will demonstrate this point
Sounds like a denier. You already used my word *slight* in your reply
above. And you haven't quantified anything greater than "slight."

Imagine that ... MWQ didn't quantify his objection; he just went into
denial.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
Are you helping "the cause" if you don't say the warming will be
catastophic ... after the [next] tipping point?
Why do you see such a question as valid?
Why do you think it isn't?

Are you saying there will be no [next] tipping point?

Or don't you (contrary to "97% of scientists") think warming will be
catastrophic?

What is your quantified threshold for catastrophic?
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
Isn't it already "worse than we thought?"
Is it your incorrect assumption that your circular logic reinforces your irrational rhetoric?
What kind of dressing do you use on word salad?
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
https://nofrakkingconsensus.com/2015/04/07/asking-the-wrong-question/
Man-made climate change certainly is real. There’s no doubt it’s real.
The question is: how much and whether it’s good or bad? Those are
quite separate questions. I would say it’s, on the whole, good. Also,
it’s not as large an effect as most people imagine.
Value judgements from regional leaders might not reflect such a casual attitude.
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-17 05:48:44 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Wally W.
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 19:38:19 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 16:14:55 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 06:59:11 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 5:00:14 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:HOT DAYS
so you still dont have anything to say, oh well you failed in making your argument against co2 reductions
Where is your argument *for* CO2 reductions?
If CO2 causes slight warming, why is that bad?
Slight is all a matter of perspective, increased temps from a northern latitude frozen tundra dweller might seem like a welcome thing, but as one moves toward the equator one might have a different view as hot days getting hotter makes life unbearable.
Do you concede that CO2 causes only slight warming?
nope, co2 is already "warming the system", modtran will demonstrate this point
Sounds like a denier.
Or maybe you a bit too sensitive when somebody corrects your bs, are you protesting too much?
Post by Wally W.
You already used my word *slight* in your reply
above. And you haven't quantified anything greater than "slight."
You failed to address the fact co2 already warms, your poor choice for a description is simply a word game meant to elevate your mythology to something its not
Post by Wally W.
Imagine that ... MWQ didn't quantify his objection; he just went into
denial.
There you go again, whining about somebody not respecting your attempt to show disrespect, gosh maybe you should stop trying as you keep failing
Post by Wally W.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
Are you helping "the cause" if you don't say the warming will be
catastophic ... after the [next] tipping point?
Why do you see such a question as valid?
Why do you think it isn't?
false premise
Post by Wally W.
Are you saying there will be no [next] tipping point?
im saying you choose poorly in how you articulated your logic
Post by Wally W.
Or don't you (contrary to "97% of scientists") think warming will be
catastrophic?
Why would you validate you invalid question?
Post by Wally W.
What is your quantified threshold for catastrophic?
how many times have you used poor logic in your questions?
Post by Wally W.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
Isn't it already "worse than we thought?"
Is it your incorrect assumption that your circular logic reinforces your irrational rhetoric?
What kind of dressing do you use on word salad?
Add 1 more to your poor logic, but you failed to admit co2 already warms the system
Post by Wally W.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
https://nofrakkingconsensus.com/2015/04/07/asking-the-wrong-question/
Man-made climate change certainly is real. There’s no doubt it’s real.
The question is: how much and whether it’s good or bad? Those are
quite separate questions. I would say it’s, on the whole, good. Also,
it’s not as large an effect as most people imagine.
Value judgements from regional leaders might not reflect such a casual attitude.
Wally W.
2017-07-17 11:27:59 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 22:48:44 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 19:38:19 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 16:14:55 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 06:59:11 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 5:00:14 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:HOT DAYS
so you still dont have anything to say, oh well you failed in making your argument against co2 reductions
Where is your argument *for* CO2 reductions?
If CO2 causes slight warming, why is that bad?
Slight is all a matter of perspective, increased temps from a northern latitude frozen tundra dweller might seem like a welcome thing, but as one moves toward the equator one might have a different view as hot days getting hotter makes life unbearable.
Do you concede that CO2 causes only slight warming?
nope, co2 is already "warming the system", modtran will demonstrate this point
Sounds like a denier.
Or maybe you a bit too sensitive when somebody corrects your bs, are you protesting too much?
Post by Wally W.
You already used my word *slight* in your reply
above. And you haven't quantified anything greater than "slight."
You failed to address the fact co2 already warms, your poor choice for a description is simply a word game meant to elevate your mythology to something its not
Post by Wally W.
Imagine that ... MWQ didn't quantify his objection; he just went into
denial.
There you go again, whining about somebody not respecting your attempt to show disrespect, gosh maybe you should stop trying as you keep failing
Post by Wally W.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
Are you helping "the cause" if you don't say the warming will be
catastophic ... after the [next] tipping point?
Why do you see such a question as valid?
Why do you think it isn't?
false premise
What premise is false?
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
Are you saying there will be no [next] tipping point?
im saying you choose poorly in how you articulated your logic
That's a separate issue.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
Or don't you (contrary to "97% of scientists") think warming will be
catastrophic?
Why would you validate you invalid question?
You said the premise that the question was invalid was false.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
What is your quantified threshold for catastrophic?
how many times have you used poor logic in your questions?
Why, do you want the record for doing so?
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
Isn't it already "worse than we thought?"
Is it your incorrect assumption that your circular logic reinforces your irrational rhetoric?
What kind of dressing do you use on word salad?
Add 1 more to your poor logic,
That's an attempt to quantify ... well, at least to count.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
but you failed to admit co2 already warms the system
By how much does it warm the system?

<https://nofrakkingconsensus.com/2015/04/07/asking-the-wrong-question/>
To ferociously insist – as politicians and activists do – that
man-made climate change is real is meaningless. That remark is worthy
of a child. It demonstrates no sophistication whatsoever.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
https://nofrakkingconsensus.com/2015/04/07/asking-the-wrong-question/
Man-made climate change certainly is real. There’s no doubt it’s real.
The question is: how much and whether it’s good or bad? Those are
quite separate questions. I would say it’s, on the whole, good. Also,
it’s not as large an effect as most people imagine.
Value judgements from regional leaders might not reflect such a casual attitude.
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-17 12:30:03 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Wally W.
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 22:48:44 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 19:38:19 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 16:14:55 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 06:59:11 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 5:00:14 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:HOT DAYS
so you still dont have anything to say, oh well you failed in making your argument against co2 reductions
Where is your argument *for* CO2 reductions?
If CO2 causes slight warming, why is that bad?
Slight is all a matter of perspective, increased temps from a northern latitude frozen tundra dweller might seem like a welcome thing, but as one moves toward the equator one might have a different view as hot days getting hotter makes life unbearable.
Do you concede that CO2 causes only slight warming?
nope, co2 is already "warming the system", modtran will demonstrate this point
Sounds like a denier.
Or maybe you a bit too sensitive when somebody corrects your bs, are you protesting too much?
Post by Wally W.
You already used my word *slight* in your reply
above. And you haven't quantified anything greater than "slight."
You failed to address the fact co2 already warms, your poor choice for a description is simply a word game meant to elevate your mythology to something its not
Post by Wally W.
Imagine that ... MWQ didn't quantify his objection; he just went into
denial.
There you go again, whining about somebody not respecting your attempt to show disrespect, gosh maybe you should stop trying as you keep failing
Post by Wally W.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
Are you helping "the cause" if you don't say the warming will be
catastophic ... after the [next] tipping point?
Why do you see such a question as valid?
Why do you think it isn't?
false premise
What premise is false?
Well do you think your questions represent the "cause"?
Post by Wally W.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
Are you saying there will be no [next] tipping point?
im saying you choose poorly in how you articulated your logic
That's a separate issue.
To me your stupidity is close to nothing, see we do have something in common we both you your posting are not relevant...
Post by Wally W.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
Or don't you (contrary to "97% of scientists") think warming will be
catastrophic?
Why would you validate you invalid question?
You said the premise that the question was invalid was false.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
What is your quantified threshold for catastrophic?
how many times have you used poor logic in your questions?
Why, do you want the record for doing so?
Why would you invalidate your questions, eh MPQ, mr pointless question?
Post by Wally W.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
Isn't it already "worse than we thought?"
Is it your incorrect assumption that your circular logic reinforces your irrational rhetoric?
What kind of dressing do you use on word salad?
Add 1 more to your poor logic,
That's an attempt to quantify ... well, at least to count.
thats an attempt to boost your damaged ego
Post by Wally W.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
but you failed to admit co2 already warms the system
By how much does it warm the system?
Shall we examine modtran, than multiply that amount by square meters?
Post by Wally W.
<https://nofrakkingconsensus.com/2015/04/07/asking-the-wrong-question/>
To ferociously insist – as politicians and activists do – that
man-made climate change is real is meaningless. That remark is worthy
of a child. It demonstrates no sophistication whatsoever.
So by using the above quote you admit you are too much of a child to use modtran?
Post by Wally W.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
https://nofrakkingconsensus.com/2015/04/07/asking-the-wrong-question/
Man-made climate change certainly is real. There’s no doubt it’s real.
The question is: how much and whether it’s good or bad? Those are
quite separate questions. I would say it’s, on the whole, good. Also,
it’s not as large an effect as most people imagine.
Value judgements from regional leaders might not reflect such a casual attitude.
Wally W.
2017-07-17 13:16:26 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 05:30:03 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
By how much does it warm the system?
Shall we examine modtran, than multiply that amount by square meters?
Modtran produces only one amount?

What do you think that multiplication would do?

Does Modtran produces output in degrees C per square meter?

It is amazing how determined people can be to post *something* when
they don't have something to say.

The last person on Earth will have the last word. Who will be
impressed by the fact that they got the last word? Whence their
accolades for this "achievement?"

Likewise, if one gets the last word because everyone else walked away
from the PITA, how does one brag about that?

Who would display a trophy with the inscription, "I got the last word
in an insignificant conversation by yelling at the backsides of those
walked away from me because they became exasperated with my
blithering, blabbering, and bickering"?
AlleyCat
2017-07-18 00:16:01 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 09:16:26 -0400, Wally W. says...
Post by Wally W.
It is amazing how determined people can be to post *something* when
they don't have something to say.
Exactly... EVERY damn thing they post gets debunked, so they HAVE to come
out with another BUZZWORD.

If their posts had ANY truth to them, they wouldn't HAVE to rely on these
stupid buzzwords.

Is it get a tad warmer? Yes. How? Natural variation. THAT is not a
buzzword... THAT has been in play since "scientists" have been studying
Earth's climate and weather.

When one falls out of favor or gets debunked, along comes another. Hey
climate yobbos... see if you see YOUR climate buzzword.

"atmospheric loading"
"Modtran"
"MPQ"
"multiply that amount by square meters"
"energy balance"
"climate denial"
"Tipping point"
"Crop sensitivity"
"inversion layer"
"Lapse Rate"
"Anthropocene"
"Market Sensitivity"
"Heat Flux"
"Environmental Equilibrium"
"CO² Energy"
"Infrared Heating"
"even heating"

And the biggest buzzword of all time?

"CLIMATE CHANGE"

That was brought about from "Global Warming", because it wasn't "heating"
up fast enough. LOL
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-18 05:58:56 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Wally W.
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 05:30:03 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
By how much does it warm the system?
Shall we examine modtran, than multiply that amount by square meters?
Modtran produces only one amount?
based on latitude=mid latitude, and current timing = summer, so set all other factors to zero, device looking up at .001 km set co2 = 410 ppm
Downward IR Heat Flux 98.91 W/m2


now lets turn to noaa modtran june 18th 2017 desert rock nevada
https://www.esrl.noaa.gov/gmd/webdata/tmp/surfrad_596da0c369ca1.pdf
Post by Wally W.
What do you think that multiplication would do?
Does Modtran produces output in degrees C per square meter?
It is amazing how determined people can be to post *something* when
they don't have something to say.
The last person on Earth will have the last word. Who will be
impressed by the fact that they got the last word? Whence their
accolades for this "achievement?"
Likewise, if one gets the last word because everyone else walked away
from the PITA, how does one brag about that?
Who would display a trophy with the inscription, "I got the last word
in an insignificant conversation by yelling at the backsides of those
walked away from me because they became exasperated with my
blithering, blabbering, and bickering"?
Quit your whining, shut up and sit down.
AlleyCat
2017-07-18 06:08:38 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 22:58:56 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
set all other factors to zero, device looking up at .001 km set co2 = 410 ppm
Downward IR Heat Flux 98.91 W/m2
https://vimeo.com/225714456

Meanwhile, in the REAL world... global AVERAGE temps have gone up and
astonishing 0.8° - 1.0°C.

Whoopee we're all gonna die.
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-18 06:16:30 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Monday, July 17, 2017 at 11:08:44 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:"SNIP"
Post by AlleyCat
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 22:58:56 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
set all other factors to zero, device looking up at .001 km set co2 = 410 ppm
Downward IR Heat Flux 98.91 W/m2
https://vimeo.com/225714456
Meanwhile,
quantity provided, why is it you idiots think your whining has any validity?
Wally W.
2017-07-18 11:38:29 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 23:16:30 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
On Monday, July 17, 2017 at 11:08:44 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:"SNIP"
Post by AlleyCat
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 22:58:56 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
set all other factors to zero, device looking up at .001 km set co2 = 410 ppm
Downward IR Heat Flux 98.91 W/m2
https://vimeo.com/225714456
Meanwhile,
quantity provided, why is it you idiots think your whining has any validity?
A quantity out of context.

Try this: Is a temperature of 25°C good or bad?

Temperature of what, you ask?

Stop whining, I provided a quantity.

From how many posters (on which side of the greenie fence) do we see
so much whingeing based on so few facts?
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-20 12:33:53 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Wally W.
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 23:16:30 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
On Monday, July 17, 2017 at 11:08:44 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:"SNIP"
Post by AlleyCat
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 22:58:56 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
set all other factors to zero, device looking up at .001 km set co2 = 410 ppm
Downward IR Heat Flux 98.91 W/m2
https://vimeo.com/225714456
Meanwhile,
quantity provided, why is it you idiots think your whining has any validity?
A quantity out of context.
Again sounds like a denier
Post by Wally W.
Try this: Is a temperature of 25°C good or bad?
So now you ask why do scientists estimate the planet is 33k warmer than it should be based on distance from the sun?

Answer: the atmosphere
Post by Wally W.
Temperature of what, you ask?
Stop whining, I provided a quantity.
just because your running from the goal posts does not mean they are moving
Post by Wally W.
From how many posters (on which side of the greenie fence) do we see
so much whingeing based on so few facts?
Wally W.
2017-07-20 12:55:03 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 20 Jul 2017 05:33:53 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 23:16:30 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
On Monday, July 17, 2017 at 11:08:44 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:"SNIP"
Post by AlleyCat
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 22:58:56 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
set all other factors to zero, device looking up at .001 km set co2 = 410 ppm
Downward IR Heat Flux 98.91 W/m2
https://vimeo.com/225714456
Meanwhile,
quantity provided, why is it you idiots think your whining has any validity?
A quantity out of context.
Again sounds like a denier
Post by Wally W.
Try this: Is a temperature of 25°C good or bad?
So now you ask why do scientists estimate the planet is 33k warmer than it should be based on distance from the sun?
You made shit up again.

Loading Image...


I asked: Is a temperature of 25°C good or bad?
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Answer: the atmosphere
Post by Wally W.
Temperature of what, you ask?
Stop whining, I provided a quantity.
just because your running from the goal posts does not mean they are moving
Post by Wally W.
From how many posters (on which side of the greenie fence) do we see
so much whingeing based on so few facts?
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-20 17:01:43 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Wally W.
On Thu, 20 Jul 2017 05:33:53 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 23:16:30 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
On Monday, July 17, 2017 at 11:08:44 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:"SNIP"
Post by AlleyCat
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 22:58:56 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
set all other factors to zero, device looking up at .001 km set co2 = 410 ppm
Downward IR Heat Flux 98.91 W/m2
https://vimeo.com/225714456
Meanwhile,
quantity provided, why is it you idiots think your whining has any validity?
A quantity out of context.
Again sounds like a denier
Post by Wally W.
Try this: Is a temperature of 25°C good or bad?
So now you ask why do scientists estimate the planet is 33k warmer than it should be based on distance from the sun?
You made shit up again.
http://www.monkeyland.co.za/userfiles/article/news/news12/monkeys_fling_poo.jpg
I asked: Is a temperature of 25°C good or bad?
On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 3:32:22 AM UTC-7, Wally W. wrote:" But MWQ doesn't say *how much* it warms."

Dont blame me for your denials, this is your first question from there you ran backwards now, tripped fell on your ass.

Clearly the atmosphere is increasing temps, the downward emissions from the atmosphere has been quantified, co2 sole contribution has been quantified showing nearly 100 w/m2 attributed to co2 of the nearly 400 downward from the atmosphere.

Your coy little use of MWQ seems to have been dismissed, for we also know there is a temp difference of approximately 33 deg K between temp for earth and what it should be based on proximity to the sun.

At this point it would seem obvious that hot days will get hotter with more co2 in the system.

Wally again runs, trips and cries blaming others for his folly, next you will invoke the aubrin/eliza/graphene defense trying desperately to distract from your blunders and stupidity.

Glad you tried to make a go of it here, i enjoy making you look like stupid.
Post by Wally W.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Answer: the atmosphere
Post by Wally W.
Temperature of what, you ask?
Stop whining, I provided a quantity.
just because your running from the goal posts does not mean they are moving
Post by Wally W.
From how many posters (on which side of the greenie fence) do we see
so much whingeing based on so few facts?
Wally W.
2017-07-21 02:38:13 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 20 Jul 2017 10:01:43 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
On Thu, 20 Jul 2017 05:33:53 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 23:16:30 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
On Monday, July 17, 2017 at 11:08:44 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:"SNIP"
Post by AlleyCat
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 22:58:56 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
set all other factors to zero, device looking up at .001 km set co2 = 410 ppm
Downward IR Heat Flux 98.91 W/m2
https://vimeo.com/225714456
Meanwhile,
quantity provided, why is it you idiots think your whining has any validity?
A quantity out of context.
Again sounds like a denier
Post by Wally W.
Try this: Is a temperature of 25°C good or bad?
So now you ask why do scientists estimate the planet is 33k warmer than it should be based on distance from the sun?
You made shit up again.
http://www.monkeyland.co.za/userfiles/article/news/news12/monkeys_fling_poo.jpg
I asked: Is a temperature of 25°C good or bad?
On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 3:32:22 AM UTC-7, Wally W. wrote:" But MWQ doesn't say *how much* it warms."
Dont blame me for your denials, this is your first question from there you ran backwards now, tripped fell on your ass.
Clearly the atmosphere is increasing temps, the downward emissions from the atmosphere has been quantified, co2 sole contribution has been quantified showing nearly 100 w/m2 attributed to co2 of the nearly 400 downward from the atmosphere.
Your coy little use of MWQ seems to have been dismissed, for we also know there is a temp difference of approximately 33 deg K between temp for earth and what it should be based on proximity to the sun.
At this point it would seem obvious that hot days will get hotter
How much hotter?
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
with more co2 in the system.
How much more?

MWQ pretends to have a sciencey "discussion" without appropriate
values or units.

The "MWQ Uncertainty Principle": you can get a number *or* an
appropriate unit, but you can't get both at the same time.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Wally again runs, trips and cries blaming others for his folly, next you will invoke the aubrin/eliza/graphene defense trying desperately to distract from your blunders and stupidity.
Glad you tried to make a go of it here, i enjoy making you look like stupid.
Post by Wally W.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Answer: the atmosphere
Post by Wally W.
Temperature of what, you ask?
Stop whining, I provided a quantity.
just because your running from the goal posts does not mean they are moving
Post by Wally W.
From how many posters (on which side of the greenie fence) do we see
so much whingeing based on so few facts?
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-21 02:49:16 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 7:38:12 PM UTC-7, Wally W. wrote:" an appropriate unit"

WBSP= wally asks a question thinking he is being coy, when the answer is clearly properly and most certainly correctly provided he acts as if his continuous spewing of questions makes his coy game valid.

Lets see, so if the earth is 33k deg hotter than it should be based on proximity he has to admit the atmosphere is warming the system, he has not yet done so in an "appropriate" manner.

Modtran compared to noaa's surfrad established the downward emission from the atmosphere, and quantified it, as of yet wally has not admitted these values are correct.

WBSP does not establish validity, nor white wash his lost credibility.
AlleyCat
2017-07-21 00:23:28 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 20 Jul 2017 05:33:53 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
Try this: Is a temperature of 25°C good or bad?
So now you ask why do scientists estimate the planet is 33k warmer than it should be based on distance from the sun?
What a 12 year old little mommy's boy. PLONK.
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-21 01:36:07 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 5:23:42 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:

you keep trying to make a logical well reasoned post, but you cant can you?
Post by AlleyCat
On Thu, 20 Jul 2017 05:33:53 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
Try this: Is a temperature of 25°C good or bad?
So now you ask why do scientists estimate the planet is 33k warmer than it should be based on distance from the sun?
Wally W.
2017-07-21 02:47:29 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by AlleyCat
On Thu, 20 Jul 2017 05:33:53 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
Try this: Is a temperature of 25°C good or bad?
So now you ask why do scientists estimate the planet is 33k warmer than it should be based on distance from the sun?
What a 12 year old little mommy's boy. PLONK.
Did another one just walk away because they became exasperated with
someone's blithering, blathering, and bickering?

:On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 03:04:37 +0000 (UTC), R Kym Horsell wrote:
:>someone that *only* has opinions and has
:>"never" exhibited any grasp of factual material might tend to project that
:>"other people" should be upset because no-one is listening to them.

:>I don't know whether you know the type at all. ;)
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-21 03:15:22 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 7:47:28 PM UTC-7, Wally W. wrote:"Did another one just walk away because they became exasperated with someone's blithering, blathering, and bickering?"

wally reveals his reason for posting here, lets title this confessions of a troll.
Wally W.
2017-07-21 03:37:59 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 20 Jul 2017 20:15:22 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
On Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 7:47:28 PM UTC-7, Wally W. wrote:"Did another one just walk away because they became exasperated with someone's blithering, blathering, and bickering?"
wally reveals his reason for posting here, lets title this confessions of a troll.
I told you why I post here:

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to
do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Someone in a *real* science group said:

"The warmistas are not just wrong. They are festeringly evil.
They are giggling malevolent monsters, perching and waiting
to feast on the bodies of the people, by the billion, they
hope to kill."
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-21 04:04:10 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Wally W.
On Thu, 20 Jul 2017 20:15:22 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
On Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 7:47:28 PM UTC-7, Wally W. wrote:"Did another one just walk away because they became exasperated with someone's blithering, blathering, and bickering?"
wally reveals his reason for posting here, lets title this confessions of a troll.
So to quantify your contribution would be zero.
Post by Wally W.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to
do nothing." - Edmund Burke
Gosh, so that would mean your efforts to obfuscate would be in vain as they would not be in a *real* group.... too bad you think soo little of yourself that you need to act as if your efforts are not real.

On the other hand, one might say your avoidance of the correlation and quantification of the surfrad observations when compared to modtran results shows co2 is a key player in the climate system

More co2 means hot days get hotter.
Post by Wally W.
"The warmistas are not just wrong. They are festeringly evil.
They are giggling malevolent monsters, perching and waiting
to feast on the bodies of the people, by the billion, they
hope to kill."
Wally W.
2017-07-21 11:26:52 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 20 Jul 2017 21:04:10 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
More co2
How much more?
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
means hot days get hotter.
How much hotter?
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-21 12:39:38 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Wally W.
On Thu, 20 Jul 2017 21:04:10 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
More co2
How much more?
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
means hot days get hotter.
How much hotter?
since we established co2 warms, and correlated observations with the model in establishing values, now you are asking if we should use the IPCC highest temp changes based on the doubling of co2.

Well 4.5C deg, so the recent record in phoenix was 46.1 C deg, now if we add 4.5 lets see... is that 50.6 deg C for summer time records with the doubling of co2.
Wally W.
2017-07-21 13:11:12 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 05:39:38 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
now you are asking if we should use the IPCC highest temp changes based on the doubling of co2.
You made shit up again.

http://www.monkeyland.co.za/userfiles/article/news/news12/monkeys_fling_poo.jpg
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-21 16:51:26 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Wally W.
On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 05:39:38 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
now you are asking if we should use the IPCC highest temp changes based on the doubling of co2.
Oh you mean i should have asked if you think 50.6 C is good?

Now shut up!
Wally W.
2017-07-22 02:14:52 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 09:51:26 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 05:39:38 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
now you are asking if we should use the IPCC highest temp changes based on the doubling of co2.
Oh you mean i should have asked if you think 50.6 C is good?
Now shut up!
Who do you think you are to tell others to shut up?
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-22 02:38:16 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Wally W.
On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 09:51:26 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 05:39:38 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
now you are asking if we should use the IPCC highest temp changes based on the doubling of co2.
Oh you mean i should have asked if you think 50.6 C is good?
Now shut up!
Who do you think you are to tell others to shut up?
You asked repeatedly for a value, devalued your own words by acting as if your request was non existent, my telling you to shut up is simply cutting the bs out of the way for you will eventually act like your words did not exist.

Who are you do marginalize your own questions, then act as if your words have greater value?

You failed to answer is 50.6C deg Good or bad?
Wally W.
2017-07-22 04:39:50 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 19:38:16 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 09:51:26 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 05:39:38 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
now you are asking if we should use the IPCC highest temp changes based on the doubling of co2.
Oh you mean i should have asked if you think 50.6 C is good?
Now shut up!
Who do you think you are to tell others to shut up?
You asked repeatedly for a value, devalued your own words by acting as if your request was non existent, my telling you to shut up is simply cutting the bs out of the way for you will eventually act like your words did not exist.
Who are you do marginalize your own questions, then act as if your words have greater value?
You failed to answer is 50.6C deg Good or bad?
You failed to perceive the answer.

It's a few lines up.
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-22 04:53:38 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Wally W.
On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 19:38:16 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 09:51:26 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 05:39:38 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
now you are asking if we should use the IPCC highest temp changes based on the doubling of co2.
Oh you mean i should have asked if you think 50.6 C is good?
Now shut up!
Who do you think you are to tell others to shut up?
You asked repeatedly for a value, devalued your own words by acting as if your request was non existent, my telling you to shut up is simply cutting the bs out of the way for you will eventually act like your words did not exist.
Who are you do marginalize your own questions, then act as if your words have greater value?
You failed to answer is 50.6C deg Good or bad?
You failed to perceive the answer.
Now worries, we have imaginary numbers to quantify your imaginary responses
Post by Wally W.
It's a few lines up.
Again you devalue your own words so i have no reason to respect them either.

https://www.weather.gov/eax/weatherstory
Friday July 21 2017
Kansas City/Pleasant Hill, MO
Weather Forecast Office
Weather Story
Weather.gov > Kansas City/Pleasant Hill, MO
"An Excessive Heat Warning continues for the entire area today and Saturday for temperatures in the upper 90s and heat index values as high as 110. Some heat relief will arrive with a cold front Saturday evening with highs on Sunday expected to be around 90 degrees. A few storms are possible with the front Saturday evening."
Wally W.
2017-07-22 14:10:52 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 21:53:38 -0700 (PDT),
columbiaaccidentinvestigation wrote:

<snip more of the same>

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, cum cras metus dolores in, maecenas erat
duis erat molestie. Id montes platea fringilla pellentesque vivamus,
luctus pulvinar scelerisque pulvinar nullam ultrices, proin tortor
curabitur, urna morbi facilisis rutrum ante. Iaculis porttitor pede
vitae id massa in. Malesuada vivamus in, purus wisi rutrum fusce nunc
donec. Justo tempor ac congue, aliquet orci aenean mauris.
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-22 21:35:06 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Wally W.
On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 21:53:38 -0700 (PDT),
Wally bot is reduced to being place holder text, all the while he knows he is running from the question, is a temp of 50.6C deg good?

Wally knows he needed to shut up, this is funny, as he ran from his own game.
Wally W.
2017-07-23 00:49:12 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 22 Jul 2017 14:35:06 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 21:53:38 -0700 (PDT),
Wally bot is reduced to being place holder text, all the while he knows he is running from the question, is a temp of 50.6C deg good?
Wally knows he needed to shut up, this is funny, as he ran from his own game.
MWQ "replies" even to placeholder text.

Then he tries to pass off a question that he dodged as his own by
changing the number from 25 to 50.6.

What a piece of ... work.
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-23 01:53:45 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Wally W.
On Sat, 22 Jul 2017 14:35:06 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 21:53:38 -0700 (PDT),
Wally bot is reduced to being place holder text, all the while he knows he is running from the question, is a temp of 50.6C deg good?
Wally knows he needed to shut up, this is funny, as he ran from his own game.
Re: HOT DAYS

So we have NOAA's surfrad showing downward emission, MODTRAN modeling the emission with results showing nearly co2 responsible for nearly 100 w/m2 of the almost 400 w/m2. Now if we look at the record temps set cited in this thread, then estimate increased temps in C based on the IPCC estimated impact from doubling co2 and we have a QUANTITY OF 50.6C deg.

What we have here is evidence as to why wally is has marginalized his own words, ran from his own question upon being confronted with a quantity as to how co2 will make HOT DAYS HOTTER!

This is funny, now he has to answer 2 questions.

1. does wally think 50.6C deg is a good temp?

&

2. By acting like an idiot here, does he really think he is properly representing his cause?

If he cant address those 2 questions with a well articulated, on topic, logical, reply, then he should just shut up!
Wally W.
2017-07-18 11:35:10 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 22:58:56 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 05:30:03 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
By how much does it warm the system?
Shall we examine modtran, than multiply that amount by square meters?
Modtran produces only one amount?
based on latitude=mid latitude, and current timing = summer, so set all other factors to zero, device looking up at .001 km set co2 = 410 ppm
Downward IR Heat Flux 98.91 W/m2
Does not answer the question: By how much does it warm the system?
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
now lets turn to noaa modtran june 18th 2017 desert rock nevada
https://www.esrl.noaa.gov/gmd/webdata/tmp/surfrad_596da0c369ca1.pdf
Post by Wally W.
What do you think that multiplication would do?
Does Modtran produces output in degrees C per square meter?
It is amazing how determined people can be to post *something* when
they don't have something to say.
The last person on Earth will have the last word. Who will be
impressed by the fact that they got the last word? Whence their
accolades for this "achievement?"
Likewise, if one gets the last word because everyone else walked away
from the PITA, how does one brag about that?
Who would display a trophy with the inscription, "I got the last word
in an insignificant conversation by yelling at the backsides of those
walked away from me because they became exasperated with my
blithering, blabbering, and bickering"?
Quit your whining, shut up and sit down.
So you have no answer for who would display such a trophy.

Can you think of any examples of posters who might earn such a trophy?

On which side of the greenie fence might one expect a greater
accumulation of such trophies?
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-18 12:27:30 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by AlleyCat
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 22:58:56 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 05:30:03 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
By how much does it warm the system?
Shall we examine modtran, than multiply that amount by square meters?
Modtran produces only one amount?
based on latitude=mid latitude, and current timing = summer, so set all other factors to zero, device looking up at .001 km set co2 = 410 ppm
Downward IR Heat Flux 98.91 W/m2
Does not answer the question: By how much does it warm the system?
Seems like a denial to me
Post by AlleyCat
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
now lets turn to noaa modtran june 18th 2017 desert rock nevada
https://www.esrl.noaa.gov/gmd/webdata/tmp/surfrad_596da0c369ca1.pdf
Post by Wally W.
What do you think that multiplication would do?
Does Modtran produces output in degrees C per square meter?
It is amazing how determined people can be to post *something* when
they don't have something to say.
The last person on Earth will have the last word. Who will be
impressed by the fact that they got the last word? Whence their
accolades for this "achievement?"
Likewise, if one gets the last word because everyone else walked away
from the PITA, how does one brag about that?
Who would display a trophy with the inscription, "I got the last word
in an insignificant conversation by yelling at the backsides of those
walked away from me because they became exasperated with my
blithering, blabbering, and bickering"?
Quit your whining, shut up and sit down.
So you have no answer for who would display such a trophy.
So at night the contribution from co2 is close to 100w/m2, all the while the entire contribution from the clear desert sky is 400w/m2.

So when we increase co2 concentrations the cooling of the earth is impeded by the insulating blanket, the atmosphere which has a thermal emission of its own.
Post by AlleyCat
Can you think of any examples of posters who might earn such a trophy?
On which side of the greenie fence might one expect a greater
accumulation of such trophies?
Just because your running from the goal posts does not mean they moved, come on back when you are ready to be rational and logical.
Wally W.
2017-07-18 12:54:44 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 18 Jul 2017 05:27:30 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by AlleyCat
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 22:58:56 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 05:30:03 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
By how much does it warm the system?
Shall we examine modtran, than multiply that amount by square meters?
Modtran produces only one amount?
based on latitude=mid latitude, and current timing = summer, so set all other factors to zero, device looking up at .001 km set co2 = 410 ppm
Downward IR Heat Flux 98.91 W/m2
Does not answer the question: By how much does it warm the system?
Seems like a denial to me
That may tell us about your ability to perceive.

How warm is 98.91 W/m2?

Can water boil at 98.91 W/m2?

What color is 12 kilograms?
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by AlleyCat
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
now lets turn to noaa modtran june 18th 2017 desert rock nevada
https://www.esrl.noaa.gov/gmd/webdata/tmp/surfrad_596da0c369ca1.pdf
Post by Wally W.
What do you think that multiplication would do?
Does Modtran produces output in degrees C per square meter?
It is amazing how determined people can be to post *something* when
they don't have something to say.
The last person on Earth will have the last word. Who will be
impressed by the fact that they got the last word? Whence their
accolades for this "achievement?"
Likewise, if one gets the last word because everyone else walked away
from the PITA, how does one brag about that?
Who would display a trophy with the inscription, "I got the last word
in an insignificant conversation by yelling at the backsides of those
walked away from me because they became exasperated with my
blithering, blabbering, and bickering"?
Quit your whining, shut up and sit down.
So you have no answer for who would display such a trophy.
So at night the contribution from co2 is close to 100w/m2, all the while the entire contribution from the clear desert sky is 400w/m2.
So when we increase co2 concentrations the cooling of the earth is impeded by the insulating blanket, the atmosphere which has a thermal emission of its own.
Which translates to how many degrees C of warming? Compared with what?
Why is it a problem?
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by AlleyCat
Can you think of any examples of posters who might earn such a trophy?
On which side of the greenie fence might one expect a greater
accumulation of such trophies?
Just because your running from the goal posts does not mean they moved, come on back when you are ready to be rational and logical.
Could be symptomatic of another perception problem.
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-18 23:01:06 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Wally W.
On Tue, 18 Jul 2017 05:27:30 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by AlleyCat
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 22:58:56 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 05:30:03 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Wally W.
By how much does it warm the system?
Shall we examine modtran, than multiply that amount by square meters?
Modtran produces only one amount?
based on latitude=mid latitude, and current timing = summer, so set all other factors to zero, device looking up at .001 km set co2 = 410 ppm
Downward IR Heat Flux 98.91 W/m2
Does not answer the question: By how much does it warm the system?
Seems like a denial to me
That may tell us about your ability to perceive.
your use of a logical fallacy would validate my point
Post by Wally W.
How warm is 98.91 W/m2?
First admit the downward emission occurs, and as modtran demonstrated co2 contributes nearly 100 of the 400, remember alleycat wont admit this is important
Post by Wally W.
Can water boil at 98.91 W/m2?
Again, your logic is a demonstration of your stupidity
Post by Wally W.
What color is 12 kilograms?
Where does the downward emission go, MID IR EMISSION, MID IR ABSORBING MINERALS, which begs the question of why you think you can see IR?
Post by Wally W.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by AlleyCat
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
now lets turn to noaa modtran june 18th 2017 desert rock nevada
https://www.esrl.noaa.gov/gmd/webdata/tmp/surfrad_596da0c369ca1.pdf
Post by Wally W.
What do you think that multiplication would do?
Does Modtran produces output in degrees C per square meter?
It is amazing how determined people can be to post *something* when
they don't have something to say.
The last person on Earth will have the last word. Who will be
impressed by the fact that they got the last word? Whence their
accolades for this "achievement?"
Likewise, if one gets the last word because everyone else walked away
from the PITA, how does one brag about that?
Who would display a trophy with the inscription, "I got the last word
in an insignificant conversation by yelling at the backsides of those
walked away from me because they became exasperated with my
blithering, blabbering, and bickering"?
Quit your whining, shut up and sit down.
So you have no answer for who would display such a trophy.
So at night the contribution from co2 is close to 100w/m2, all the while the entire contribution from the clear desert sky is 400w/m2.
So when we increase co2 concentrations the cooling of the earth is impeded by the insulating blanket, the atmosphere which has a thermal emission of its own.
Which translates to how many degrees C of warming? Compared with what?
Why is it a problem?
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by AlleyCat
Can you think of any examples of posters who might earn such a trophy?
On which side of the greenie fence might one expect a greater
accumulation of such trophies?
Just because your running from the goal posts does not mean they moved, come on back when you are ready to be rational and logical.
Could be symptomatic of another perception problem.
Considering you believe you can see IR, one might conclude your idiocy, is reinforced by your intentionally induced perception/logic problem
Wally W.
2017-07-19 04:23:37 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 18 Jul 2017 16:01:06 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Where does the downward emission go, MID IR EMISSION, MID IR ABSORBING MINERALS, which begs the question of why you think you can see IR?
If you took "make shit up" lessons from Bret, did he give you a
passing grade?
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-19 05:23:33 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 3:32:22 AM UTC-7, Wally W. wrote: "But MWQ doesn't say *how much* it warms."
Post by Wally W.
On Tue, 18 Jul 2017 16:01:06 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Where does the downward emission go, MID IR EMISSION, MID IR ABSORBING MINERALS, which begs the question of why you think you can see IR?
If you took
If you took the devices manufactured to make MID observations of atmospheric emissions and utilized them rather than running from them you might better represent your cause, but you choose to be a poor representative of your movement.

Those same devices utilize MID IR absorbing minerals, those mineral are hardly made up by me, they came with the package deal earth supplied.

Along with that package also comes our atmosphere, and for all the whining it would seem modtran produced a result, a quantity of nearly 100 w/m2 downward thermal (MID IR) emission for co2 only in mid latitude summer time. As noted by the MID IR absorbing observing devices the atmosphere emits a total of around 400 w/m2 (surfrad link previous in this thread for desert rock nevada).... lets see

So if we have more co2 added to the system, the energy per unit area emitted from the atmosphere increases, HOT DAYS BECOME HOTTER!
AlleyCat
2017-07-15 23:15:43 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 06:59:11 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 5:00:14 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:HOT DAYS
so you still dont have anything to say, oh well you failed in making your argument against co2 reductions
Fat Hobbitses tricksy liberal semantics bullshit doesn't work around here,
mommy's boy.

I didn't "fail" at anything, because I've never discussed why I'm either
FOR or against CO² reduction.

It has NEVER been asked, but I've explained it a 1000 times. Just because
you wormy little basement dwellers ADD that bullshit to a post, JUST to
make yourselves look better, doesn't mean ANYONE buys it.

Quit putting words into others' mouths. NO ONE, I repeat NO ONE has EVER
asked me why I'm "against" CO² reduction, and/or it hasn't ever really
been a topic of discussion. THAT is not a discussion I've EVER had with
ANYONE, least of all, you.

Haven't you been paying attention?

If you want an answer as to why I MIGHT not care for "CO² reduction", you
needn't ask... just look at my posting history... recent history...
TODAY'S history. That will tell you all you want to know.

The answer to your made-up "question" about the argument against CO²
reduction, is very simple and at YOUR fingertips... look it up yourself.

I'm tired of spoon-feeding you socially inept and mental midgets. High IQs
don't make you "smart". DON'T equate intelligence with being smart.
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-15 23:23:37 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 4:15:53 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:""
Re: HOT DAYS


Trolls like you often support the fascist putin regime, you fear the facts and spread fear of the entities which publish the facts.

On the other hand you never really discuss the lack of environmental controls in countries like russia....

Yes co2 impact the climate, yes it warms, yes that warming will have negative effects, yes we need to reduce co2 emissions, and no your punk ass whining is not relevant.
AlleyCat
2017-07-15 23:58:45 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 16:23:37 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Trolls like you often support the fascist putin regime
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The last resort?

When you TRY to claim such outrageous lies that climate-science TRUTH-
tellers are somehow tied to anything, least of all the liberal leftists
wet dream of Russia's communist regime, you lose the argument.

Just because you're having a 12 year old mommy's boy meltdown, and have to
resort to lying about others' motives or ideals, doesn't make you right.

Look back and tell me where I've EVER said I support what you leftard
liberals have been "supporting" for the past 50 years.

http://www.app.com/story/opinion/columnists/2017/03/16/ann-coulter-russia-
liberals/99245256/

The ONLY reason you say WE support Putin, is because you're so butthurt
about your agenda(s) being set back 20 years by Trump, and SUPPOSEDLY
Trump and Putin were in cahoots to defeat that fat ass Hillery Clinton.

THAT ain't gonna work here either, basement 'shroom. YOU leftards are the
commies around here... no one else.

It's so funny how you idiots project onto us about Russia now.

Look within, nerd... YOU are the communist/socialist, wanting government
to fund everything you leftists are too poor to fund yourselves.
--
"NOAA And NASA Corrected Historical Temperature Data And Fabricated
Temperature Data"

"NASA Made Efforts To Discredit Their Own Satellite Data"

"NASA Refused To Give Data And Information Requested By The US
House Of Representatives Science, Space And Technology Committee"

"NASA And NOAA Caught In Climate Data Manipulation"

"NASA Dramatically Altered US Temperatures After The Year 2000"

"Spectacularly Poor Climate Science At NASA"

"NASA/NOAA Mislead, Deceive and Lie About 'Hottest Year' Claim - Concede
2014 NOT "Hottest Year"

"Climate Fraud: NASA's Recent Global Warming "Corrections" Equal a +95.0°C
Per Century Trend"

https://www.google.com/#newwindow=1&q=noaa+nasa+caught
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-16 02:13:49 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Re: HOT DAYS
On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 3:57:19 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:" THAT'S RACIST."
On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 4:58:56 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:"The last resort?"
Re: HOT DAYS

seems like your first words here met that criteria, trolls like you spam the boards with the false premise you are somebody who is not posting with malice and you think your somehow insulated from your own bs.

Now to the science, you still have yet to show you understand the physics at hand, i know you think your spoon fed talking points gets you a free pass but that one aint flying.
AlleyCat
2017-07-16 03:31:02 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 19:13:49 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
you still have yet to show you understand the physics at hand
You still have yet to show that CO² causes the warming to come first.

https://vimeo.com/223697931


NASA: Lying

"NOAA And NASA Corrected Historical Temperature Data And Fabricated
Temperature Data"

"NASA Made Efforts To Discredit Their Own Satellite Data"

"NASA Refused To Give Data And Information Requested By The US
House Of Representatives Science, Space And Technology Committee"

"NASA And NOAA Caught In Climate Data Manipulation"

"NASA Dramatically Altered US Temperatures After The Year 2000"

"Spectacularly Poor Climate Science At NASA"

"NASA/NOAA Mislead, Deceive and Lie About 'Hottest Year' Claim - Concede
2014 NOT "Hottest Year"

"Climate Fraud: NASA's Recent Global Warming "Corrections" Equal a +95.0°C
Per Century Trend"

https://www.google.com/#newwindow=1&q=noaa+nasa+caught
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-16 04:02:31 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by AlleyCat
On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 19:13:49 -0700 (PDT), columbiaaccidentinvestigation
says...
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
you still have yet to show you understand the physics at hand
You still have yet to show that CO²
So in your insane world vibrations of a triatomic molecule in your mind only works for h20 but not co2 got it.

Moving back to reality, the earth cools with an IR emission, the insulating blanket increases impedance to the outward flow with more co2, the result is the atmosphere has a more intense downward broad ranging mid ir emission, all the while the target of this emission is partly the MID IR absorbing minerals on the surface.

Vibrations....mmmm.....
AlleyCat
2017-07-16 05:18:13 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Well... not really, but this IS like good superhero who momologues at the
weirdest times.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by AlleyCat
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
you still have yet to show you understand the physics at hand
You still have yet to show that CO²
So in your insane world vibrations of a triatomic molecule in your mind only works for h20 but not co2 got it.
Moving back to reality, the earth cools with an IR emission, the
insulating blanket increases impedance to the outward flow with more
co2, the result is the atmosphere has a more intense downward broad
ranging mid ir emission, all the while the target of this emission is
partly the MID IR absorbing minerals on the surface.
This is the proof that you can't prove man causes global warming. Throw
shit (words) at the wall, and see if any of it sticks. Well... THAT ain't
gonna stick. Ain't heard NONE of your fellow global warming extortionists
use THAT before. Good job.

Blardy blardy blar... nobody's smart but youuuuu.

https://vimeo.com/225714456
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Vibrations....mmmm.....
So fucking funny... those who can't prove man is causing the Earth to
warm, you know, that ginormous 0.0071428571428571°C it's warmed a year for
the last 140 years, always resort to scientific mumbo jumbo that proves
NOTHING, however, it DOES impress the other nerds reading that bullshit.
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-16 06:22:50 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by AlleyCat
Well... not really, but this IS like good superhero who momologues at the
weirdest times.
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by AlleyCat
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
you still have yet to show you understand the physics at hand
You still have yet to show that CO²
So in your insane world vibrations of a triatomic molecule in your mind only works for h20 but not co2 got it.
Moving back to reality, the earth cools with an IR emission, the
insulating blanket increases impedance to the outward flow with more
co2, the result is the atmosphere has a more intense downward broad
ranging mid ir emission, all the while the target of this emission is
partly the MID IR absorbing minerals on the surface.
This is the proof that you can't prove man causes global warming.
Human emissions are an increase in co2 out of phase with natural variations in the past your denial is an old debunked myth
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-16 06:33:09 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 10:18:29 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:""

so you are too stupid to understand you are stupid
Kym Horsell
2017-07-16 06:35:00 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 10:18:29 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:""
so you are too stupid to understand you are stupid
Dear hillbilly,

put down da mirro.
Kym Horsell
2017-07-16 06:43:37 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Kym Horsell
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 10:18:29 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:""
so you are too stupid to understand you are stupid
Dear hillbilly,
put down da mirro.
D'oh. Sorry. But it was friendly fire. :}
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-16 06:51:15 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Kym Horsell
Post by Kym Horsell
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 10:18:29 PM UTC-7, AlleyCat wrote:""
so you are too stupid to understand you are stupid
Dear hillbilly,
put down da mirro.
D'oh. Sorry. But it was friendly fire. :}
Laughing, no worries
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2017-07-14 12:36:53 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Record temps, WOW its hot!
Pheonix, death valley WOW record temps
bump
Loading...