#MAGA #WINNING - Billions in U.S. solar projects shelved after Trump panel tariff
Add Reply
Chom Noamsky
2018-06-13 03:58:30 UTC
Just flush all that crap and invest in nuclear.

***

President Donald Trump’s tariff on imported solar panels has led U.S.
renewable energy companies to cancel or freeze investments of more than
$2.5 billion in large installation projects, along with thousands of
jobs, the developers told Reuters.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-trump-effect-solar-insight/billions-in-u-s-solar-projects-shelved-after-trump-panel-tariff-idUSKCN1J30CT
Bret Cahill
2018-06-13 04:22:02 UTC
tRUMP said we merkins been ripped off by nefarious trade deals with the Great White North.

When do I git my pro rata share of whiskey delivered to my front door?
Wally W.
2018-06-13 04:23:35 UTC
Are you holding your breath?
Chom Noamsky
2018-06-13 04:26:36 UTC
Post by Bret Cahill
tRUMP said we merkins been ripped off by nefarious trade deals with the Great White North.
Well, we Canadian free-market, laissez-faire capitalists agree with Trump.
Yer not man enough to drink Canadian whiskey.
Bret Cahill
Right about now even a lot of tRUMP's winger base are starting to think tRUMP is crazy.
Chom Noamsky
Of course he's crazy, that's why we like him.
george152
2018-06-13 20:20:41 UTC
Post by Chom Noamsky
Post by Bret Cahill
Post by Bret Cahill
When do I git my pro rata share of whiskey delivered to my front door?
Yer not man enough to drink Canadian whiskey.
Right about now even a lot of tRUMP's winger base are starting to think tRUMP is crazy.
Of course he's crazy, that's why we like him.
And being a billionaire adds to the mixture.
And ignoring the fake (mainstream) media preferring to do his own news
releases

---
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Or maybe your are bat shit nuts, as trade deals make pro russian nutters scared
Bret Cahill
https://www.stltoday.com/opinion/columnists/national/dana-milbank-finally-a-president-with-the-guts-to-stand/article_ef9b70c5-bffb-5a16-81eb-f7472342c6d1.html
Bret Cahill
2018-06-14 06:41:03 UTC
Post by Chom Noamsky
Post by Bret Cahill
Right about now even a lot of tRUMP's winger base are starting to think tRUMP is crazy.
Of course he's crazy, that's why we like him.
Lots of bring home the bacon jobs for deniers:

$27 TRILLION to PAY for KYOTO
2018-06-14 04:34:43 UTC
Post by Chom Noamsky
Just flush all that crap and invest in nuclear.
***
President Donald Trump’s tariff on imported solar panels has led U.S.
renewable energy companies to cancel or freeze investments of more than
$2.5 billion in large installation projects, along with thousands of
jobs, the developers told Reuters.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-trump-effect-solar-insight/billions-in-u-s-solar-projects-shelved-after-trump-panel-tariff-idUSKCN1J30CT
Agreed. Retaliation against Chinese government subsidies in a number of areas is coming.