BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Add Reply
AlleyCat
2017-12-09 02:12:40 UTC
On Fri, 8 Dec 2017 10:15:18 -0800 (PST), Tom Sr. says...
Deal with it.
You lefturds are the ones who point to EVERY weather event and screech,
"SEEEEEE. That's because of global warming!!", as if the weather and
climate is never suppose to "change".

WHO said that? Al Gore?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NONE of your fucking butt-buddy climate screeching morons believe any
"extreme" weather and climate, ever even HAPPENED before 1880. How can you
idiots be so fucking ignorant to think that in 4.6 BILLION years, it's
never rained, snowed, had less rain and less snow than "now"? Because you
feign and ignore it, hoping others will too.

In just the last 10,000 years, it's been warmer, colder, wetter and drier
than now, but you keep on denying it. Why?

Because of your AGENDAS.

You deny that anything extreme has happened in the past, so you can keep
on lying and trying to convince your fellow low-IQ'd lefties that man is
the cause of everything weather and climate related, so you can get your
wealth-redistribution agendas furthered. (see below)

How can you idiots be so fucking obtuse to think that out of the
4,600,000,000 years of Earth being here, the "records" we are seeing
happen in the last 136, really ARE records at all. "It's NEVER happened
before."

How utterly fucking stupid.

MFG... you are the biggest fucking hypocrite. If you don't like people
thinking of weather as climate, then ask your pals wy, Kymberly Horsesmell
and Brettainey Cahill, to stop reporting EVERY FUCKING weather event as if
the world is going to end because of it.

Ask wy to stop saying record rainfall "here on THIS spot" is really a
record, when it's rained JUST as hard and JUST as much, elsewhere. Because
a patch of ground sees more rain than before while we puny humans have
been keeping records for those few years, doesn't mean it's NEVER happened
before... maybe in the same EXACT place.

=====

"It's all about money in the end. Keeping the Gravy Train running."

UN Official Admits That Climate Change Used As A Ruse To Control The
World's Economy
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/diabolical-lie-called-climate-change-used-
un-promote-economic-agenda/

*****

"Unequal Distribution of Wealth and Power" Causes Climate Change
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/un-climate-summit-causes-of-
climate-change-unequal-distribution-of-wealth-and-power/

*****

U.N. Official Reveals Real Reason Behind Warming Scare
http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-scare-tool-to-
destroy-capitalism/

*****

Another Climate Alarmist Admits Real Motive Behind Warming Scare
http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/another-climate-alarmist-
admits-real-motive-behind-warming-scare/

*****

United Nations Official Admits the Purpose of the Global Warming Hoax is
to Destroy Capitalism
http://lubbockonline.com/interact/blog-post/donald-r-may/2015-02-
27/united-nations-official-admits-purpose-global-warming#.V-nGUOM1HmE
Siri Cruise
2017-12-09 03:05:43 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
Because of your AGENDAS.
Of course. Life on Earth will continue until the red giant Sun consumes it.

I'm a speciesist. I want humans to survive. There were no humans 4.6 billion
years ago. Or 600 million years ago. Or 65 million years ago. Or a million years
ago. Since then there's been a couple of extreme weather events that nearly did
our species in. And here you are, dancing on the lip of volcano.

I guess the 1% doctrine doesn't count when it's you who would be disturbed.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Climate Hillbilly
2017-12-09 04:10:22 UTC
On Fri, 08 Dec 2017 19:05:43 -0800, Siri Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
Because of your AGENDAS.
Of course. Life on Earth will continue until the red giant Sun consumes it.
I'm a speciesist. I want humans to survive. There were no humans 4.6 billion
years ago. Or 600 million years ago. Or 65 million years ago. Or a million years
ago. Since then there's been a couple of extreme weather events that nearly did
our species in. And here you are, dancing on the lip of volcano.
I guess the 1% doctrine doesn't count when it's you who would be disturbed.
Not the agenda(s) I was referring to. (see below)

Humans have been dying from weather and climate (usually MORE prolifically
than now) for thousands of years.

You SAY that warmer temps are killing more and more people now, than ever
before, but you're wrong, so it must NOT be getting any warmer than it
did, say, in 1630? 1770? 1315? 1601? 1866?

Hillbilly Davis

*****

*Below*

Siri Cruise
2017-12-09 05:13:57 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
Because of your AGENDAS.
Of course. Life on Earth will continue until the red giant Sun consumes it.
I'm a speciesist. I want humans to survive. There were no humans 4.6 billion
years ago. Or 600 million years ago. Or 65 million years ago. Or a million years
ago. Since then there's been a couple of extreme weather events that nearly did
our species in. And here you are, dancing on the lip of volcano.
I guess the 1% doctrine doesn't count when it's you who would be disturbed.
Not the agenda(s) I was referring to. (see below)
You're confusing your sock puppets.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Franken~Groper
2017-12-09 16:05:44 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Climate Hillbilly
Not the agenda(s) I was referring to. (see below)
You're confusing your sock puppets.
You're a leftarded child abuser who supports genderless birth
certificates in Washington state.

DIE YOU BITCH!
Climate Hillbilly
2017-12-09 22:49:51 UTC
On Fri, 08 Dec 2017 21:13:57 -0800, Siri Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
You're confusing your sock puppets.
Nope. Using a different nym per newsgroup, is NO different than say, using
different nyms on Facecrook vs. Twitter vs. Instagram vs. any other form
of "social media".

This ain't your dad's nym-shifting, though I will admit, there's far too
much of that going on from "conservatives" in AFRL too.

I don't PRETEND to be someone else. I know that you know and that everyone
else knows, that I'm AlleyCat and Climate Hillbilly (Hillbilly Davis, but
NOT Gerald... LOL).

I'll post and answer climate related topics in A.F.R-L with AlleyCat and
Climate Hillbilly in AG-W, ESPECIALLY since I x-post to both.

No biggie... and your lack of acknowledgment on whether more people die
now, WHEN IT'S HOTTER THAN HELL ITSELF, or in the past, when it was JUST
as warm and CO² level(s) were much lower, is noted, thank you.

How in the HELL could that BE!!?? Everyone knows that we can't POSSIBLY
have EVER have had warmer temps without CO² being 400ppm, you know, since
CO² is the ONLY reason for Earth warming BACK to pre-Little Ice Age temps.
--
Climate Hillbilly

"It's all about money in the end. Keeping the Gravy Train running."
http://youtu.be/J9Oi7x2OBdI
JTEM is super wealthy!
2017-12-09 05:38:24 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
I'm a speciesist. I want humans to survive. There were no humans 4.6 billion
years ago. Or 600 million years ago. Or 65 million years ago. Or a million
years ago.
There were, actually. "Human" would be any member
of the genus "Homo," and "Homo" begins with habilis
more than 2 million years ago. So all species of
"Homo" since at least that time would be considered
"Human."

...there are even those who claim that there has
been but one species for most of the last 2 million
years. That, everyone since erectus has been a member
of one single species, the same species as us.

Franken~Groper
2017-12-09 16:03:34 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
Because of your AGENDAS.
Of course. Life on Earth will continue until the red giant Sun consumes it.
Just not HUMAN life...
Post by Siri Cruise
I'm a speciesist.
You're a sumsucking leftarded meth whore who endorses genderless birth
certificates.

You deserve to DIE!
Post by Siri Cruise
I want humans to survive.
You reek of hubris.
Post by Siri Cruise
There were no humans 4.6 billion
years ago. Or 600 million years ago. Or 65 million years ago. Or a million years
ago.
SFW?!?!????
Post by Siri Cruise
Since then there's been a couple of extreme weather events that nearly did
our species in.
But did NOT.
Post by Siri Cruise
And here you are, dancing on the lip of volcano.
USGS wants to inject water to the Yellowstone supervolcano to "put it
out"...

LOL!

I want you there in person to open those valves.
You're patently insane, perhaps criminally so.
Catoni
2017-12-10 02:39:59 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by AlleyCat
Because of your AGENDAS.
Of course. Life on Earth will continue until the red giant Sun consumes it.
Four to five billion years from now, the Sun will expand into a red giant, swallowing Mercury and Venus and probably also Earth. But we will have serious trouble with the Sun long before that.

In approximately one-to-two billion years (by most estimates), the Sun will be hot enough that the oceans will begin to boil. Long before then, we'll have to find a new home, as the Earth's surface will be uninhabitable.

Because in only about 500 million years, the Sun will be hot enough to be very very uncomortable for human life.

Hopefully by then, we will have colonized the Galaxy and found many more planets to make our home.
Good.... then let's get busy with interstellar space travel and colonization of the Galaxy.
JTEM is super wealthy!
2017-12-09 05:34:36 UTC
Another Jew for Hitler...
Post by AlleyCat
You lefturds are the ones who point to EVERY weather event and
The "Lefturds" don't own the media. Our mainstream
media is owned & controlled by the 1%, the richest
of the rich, the whitest of the white, the most
conservative of the conservatives. The left is the
target of the propaganda, but they do not originate
it.

You're attacking the victims, empowering your enemies
and you'll blame everyone but yourself when the people
behind the Global Warming narrative win.

Climate Hillbilly
2017-12-09 05:37:24 UTC
On Fri, 8 Dec 2017 21:34:36 -0800 (PST), JTEM is super wealthy! says...
Post by JTEM is super wealthy!
Another Jew for Hitler...
PuhhhhhhhLONK!
JTEM is super wealthy!
2017-12-10 03:40:15 UTC
Post by Climate Hillbilly
PuhhhhhhhLONK!
I can understand your very powerful,
negative emotional reaction to the
news that the mainstream media in
the United States is not owned &
controlled by tree hugging hippies.

It must have come as a shock to you,
this knowledge that multi billion
dollar corporations are controlled by
rich Wall Street types...

Poor, you. I am very sympathetic.

Catoni
Gore Bull Warming/Climate Change morons want the world's climate to be just like it was at 2:00 P.M. EST, February 3, in the year 1656.
..............NoBody Ubiquitous..............
2017-12-09 15:25:59 UTC
Deal with it.
. . .
That's not what Fox News, Breitbart, DailyCaller, American Thinker and
DailyWire says, but that's only because they're smart and don't need to be
confused with those stupid scientists and their edumacations.

Is it true that climate change deniers also believe that inbreeding results
in racial purity?

I think Trump said that.
..............NoBody Ubiquitous..............