Ten Good Reasons Not To Worry About Polar Bears
Add Reply
AlleyCat
2018-12-06 01:41:13 UTC
Where's that ICE-FREE Arctic, Al Gore promised we'd have a few years back.

Why are there still Polar Bears around. He said they'd all drown, since
they couldn't find any ice floes.

Polar Bears will drown, not able to find ice. 100% wrong

The Polar bears are flourishing.

https://vimeo.com/246712630

"If we go back 8000 years in the Holocene period, our current
interglacial, it was much warmer than it is today. Now, the polar bears
obviously survived that period... they're with us today... they're very
adaptable and these warm periods in the past (we call hipsy thermals),
posed no problem for them." - Dr. Ian Clark, PhD.

=====

http://polarbearscience.com/2013/02/26/ten-good-reasons-not-to-worry-
about-polar-bears/

1) Polar bears are a conservation success story. Their numbers have
rebounded remarkably since 1973 and we can say for sure that there are
more polar bears now than there were 40 years ago.

See that? TODAY... NOT from 2010. What the fuck is Borenstein and your
dumbass trying to prove, writing about Polar Bear populations from FOUR
FUCKING YEARS AGO, when they've rebounded since then.

Moron.

2) The only polar bear subpopulation that has had a statistically
significant decline in recent years is the one in Western Hudson Bay.

3) Polar bears in the US portion of the Chukchi Sea are in good condition
and reproducing well, while sea ice in the Bering Sea has rebounded from
record lows over the last ten years - good reasons not to be worried about
polar bears in the Chukchi.

4) A survey by the Nunavut government in 2011 showed that polar bear
numbers in Western Hudson Bay have not declined since 2004 as predicted
and all available evidence indicates that Hudson Bay sea ice is not on a
steadily precipitous decline - good reasons not to be worried about Hudson
Bay bears.

5) Population decreases in polar bear numbers attributed to earlier sea
ice breakup in Western Hudson Bay (see 4, above) have not been anywhere
near as severe as the catastrophic decline that took place in 1974 in the
eastern Beaufort Sea, which was associated with exceptionally THINK sea
ice.
--
"It's all about money in the end. Keeping the Gravy Train running."

Bret Cahill
2018-12-06 02:59:52 UTC
Is Al Gore a climate or _any_ other scientist?

<CIA>
AlleyCat
2018-12-06 05:53:08 UTC
On Wed, 5 Dec 2018 18:59:52 -0800 (PST), Bret Cahill says...
Post by Bret Cahill
Is Al Gore a climate or _any_ other scientist?
Says the Frantic Religious Climate Alarmist When faced With Truths Al Gore
Lied About

No... he's so much more to you climate loons'... he's the Climate Messiah.

"Is Al Gore a climate or _any_ other scientist?"

Yup... KNEW you'd turn on him when the opportunity arose.

Typical hysterical religious climate loon.

So... I guess that makes him a liar and a thief, huh?

Did YOU pay money to see "An Inconvenient Lie"?

Did you ask for your money back?
--
"It's all about money in the end. Keeping the Gravy Train running."
http://youtu.be/J9Oi7x2OBdI
AlleyCat
2018-12-06 05:56:30 UTC
Post by Bret Cahill
Is Al Gore a climate or _any_ other scientist?
I guess I'm right then, huh?

Being right deserves some SPAMMING.