Now That We Know Global Warming Is A Big Lie, Invented By Fear Driven Right Wing Alarmists
Add Reply
Trumpo
2019-04-15 23:58:55 UTC
Mr. Bush was asked for his take on global warming.

President GEORGE W. BUSH: I think it's an issue that we need to take very
seriously.

===

Nearly two decades before Al Gore raised awareness of climate change,
Margaret Thatcher was calling for an international scientific body to
investigate the issue.

MANY PEOPLE'S FIRST exposure to climate science was when they saw Al Gore's
An Inconvenient Truth. Gore took a topic that was beyond most people's
comprehension and made it easy to understand.

Back in 1988, however, it was a different politician who put the science of
climate change firmly on the global agenda. Unbeknownst to many, that person
was Margaret Thatcher.

As a Fellow of the Royal Society, Britain's national science academy, she
presented a series of high profile speeches on the topic of climate change.
Armed with a degree in chemistry from Oxford, her scientific expertise
enabled her to speak from a position of strength and knowledge about climate-
related issues.

She used that knowledge to act as a champion for the Intergovernmental Panel
on Climate Change, and personally opened the Hadley Centre for Climate
Prediction and Research (the UK's foremost climate change research centre).
BeamMeUpScotty
2019-04-16 16:48:28 UTC
Post by Trumpo
Mr. Bush was asked for his take on global warming.
President GEORGE W. BUSH: I think it's an issue that we need to take very
seriously.
===
Nearly two decades before Al Gore raised awareness of climate change,
Margaret Thatcher was calling for an international scientific body to
investigate the issue.
MANY PEOPLE'S FIRST exposure to climate science was when they saw Al Gore's
An Inconvenient Truth. Gore took a topic that was beyond most people's
comprehension and made it easy to understand.
The problem being that he got it all wrong....

They didn't understand that Al Gore was an idiot, what was really the
point of it all.

The sea level isn't rising due to GLOBAL WARMING and the Co2 isn't
creating a feedback loop that will kill us all.

IT MAY IN FACT GREEN UP THE PLANET and allow for better food
production... As it does in a Agricultural GREEN HOUSE when they
purposefully increase the CO2 in a green house..

Maybe the Democrats need to go out and protest nuclear bombs since Kim
Jung Un is setting them off, maybe they are the cause of Global Warming
and elevating the CO2.

The core of the earth is suspected to be heated by radioactivity....
and it causes magma and volcanoes. Obviously it's "warming" the planet.
The question is can more of that energy release on the surface heat the
surface even more?
--
That's Karma