Extinction Rebellion
Add Reply
Blue
2019-04-16 06:17:51 UTC
----

Over 50 demonstrators were arrested yesterday after they brought traffic
to a standstill and vandalised the Shell building.

https://twitter.com/GMB/status/1118022995098972160
JTEM is Remarkably Flexible
2019-04-16 17:33:28 UTC
Post by Blue
Over 50 demonstrators were arrested yesterday after they brought traffic
to a standstill and vandalised the Shell building.
https://twitter.com/GMB/status/1118022995098972160
Like I keep saying; they're well trained, not well informed.

Blue
2019-04-16 18:05:21 UTC
Post by JTEM is Remarkably Flexible
Post by Blue
Over 50 demonstrators were arrested yesterday after they brought traffic
to a standstill and vandalised the Shell building.
https://twitter.com/GMB/status/1118022995098972160
Like I keep saying; they're well trained, not well informed.
Yep, plants need CO2 to breath, but climates call it toxic.

Climates claim extinction, but we got 7 billion humans in this so called
bad climate. As opposed to 1 million, when it was colder.

200 climates trained themselves to the cells.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-47945397
Blue
2019-04-16 21:19:15 UTC
Post by Blue
Yep, plants need CO2 to breath, but climates call it toxic.
Climates claim extinction, but we got 7 billion humans in this so called
bad climate. As opposed to 1 million, when it was colder.
200 climates trained themselves to the cells.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-47945397
Occupy the prisons. 290 climates arrested.

https://twitter.com/MetPoliceEvents/status/1118259326416773121

Extinction Rebellion heading towards the tubes. Because electric trains?

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/extinction-rebellion-activists-warned-against-plans-to-cause-tube-chaos-a4119486.html
Blue
2019-04-17 09:04:04 UTC
Post by Blue
Yep, plants need CO2 to breath, but climates call it toxic.
Climates claim extinction, but we got 7 billion humans in this so called
bad climate. As opposed to 1 million, when it was colder.
----

Police run out of cells for eco-warriors

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6930853/Londoners-brace-rush-hour-Tube-rail-chaos-TODAY.html
Catoni
2019-04-17 00:47:12 UTC
Now over 100 of the leftist morons have been arrested.
Blue
2019-04-17 07:49:06 UTC
Post by Catoni
Now over 100 of the leftist morons have been arrested.
Yep, they're like, "I'm saving the planet, so I can do
anything, to anyone and anything, because my cause is
the planet".