Supreme Court on "birthright citizenship". It NEVER did apply to illegal aliens
Racist Pedophile Traitor Trump
2018-11-02 22:06:40 UTC
https://www.conservativereview.com/news/heres-what-the-supreme-court-act
ually-said-about-birthright-citizenship/?fbclid=IwAR0eAJ2XQGzz0nOicbsTZr
JLtoK0IduBtsleobBBf8rnZJVunacZSYhnEeQ
The Conservative Review? LOL, you're the most gullible dips shit I've
ever met.
That means Trump's family deserve to be booted out of the country. His
grandfather was an illegal alien and so is his wife.

Since Trump's a traitor, he should be renditioned to Yemen for special
interrogation in one of their prisons.
Racist Pedophile Traitor Trump