Feeble, Old Marxist Republicans Again Cave To Democrats On Tax And Spend Fiscal Bill--America's Financial Problems Will Worsen
Add Reply
Seneca
2017-10-10 02:17:30 UTC
The House, currently controlled by the GOP can vote down and
kill this
bad legislation cooked up by Biden, Harry Reid, and the G.O.P.s
Mitch
McConnell,
Then we cut the defense budget by 50%; the budget is balanced at
one
fell swoop, and the USA still has adefense budget more than
twice that
of any other country on earth.
Problem solved!
The Republicans have joined with our leftist enemies by
capitualting to
the Bush haters in the White House.

Everyone knows that Republicans and those who support them are
nothing but
stupid old Marxists. In the days of Rome, disgraced feeble
useless old
fools like them would be sentenced to fight in the wars and to die
on the
battle field. There's still room for rounding them up and
shipping them
off to fight in the battlefields in the great war on Islam.
Since they
are old and of little use, they will not last long and use up much
of the
military's precious tax payer funded food.
THE VOICE OF TRUMP
2018-12-04 00:47:54 UTC
[...]

They're nothing but dirty old queer cowards sucking from the government
trough. They should disgust real capitalists. Anyone who supports them is a
guilty as they are.