FIRST CAT 4 HURRICANE IN HISTORY (but there was a cat 5)
JTEM is right
2018-09-12 01:45:22 UTC
So the hype machine -- proving yet again that
"Global Warming" is propaganda and not real
science -- is claiming that we're about to
get the first cat 4 hurricane "in history"
to hit this far north... wow.

Only there was a cat 5 in 1938.

AlleyCat
2018-09-12 03:58:12 UTC
On Tue, 11 Sep 2018 18:45:22 -0700 (PDT), JTEM is right says...
Post by JTEM is right
So the hype machine -- proving yet again that
"Global Warming" is propaganda and not real
science -- is claiming that we're about to
get the first cat 4 hurricane "in history"
to hit this far north... wow.
Only there was a cat 5 in 1938.
No way in HELL there was a cat.5 hurricane in the pre-400ppm CO² world!!

Shut yo mouf!

=====

List Of Category 5 Atlantic Hurricanes

No telling how many "cat.5" typhoons, or whatever storms are called in
other parts of the world, there were back in the dark ages, you know, when
no one kept records, and weather didn't exist and CO² was HALF of what it
is today!

Name Dates as a
Category 5

"Cuba" October 19, 1924

1924!!! No way!!

"San Felipe II Okeechobee" September 13-14, 1928

1928!!! No way!!

"Bahamas" September 5-6, 1932

1932!!! No way!!

"Cuba" November 5-8, 1932

1932!!! No way!!

"Cuba-Brownsville" August 30, 1933

1933!!! No way!!

Come ON!... HOW can we have had cat.5 hurricanes THAT long ago, when CO²
levels were so low!!?? [giggle]

"Tampico" September 21, 1933
"Labor Day" September 3, 1935
"New England" September 19-20, 1938