More prominent women come to Ghomeshi's defence . . .
Add Reply
Leroy Soetoro
2018-11-28 22:20:47 UTC
So far, I've seen Elizabeth May, Judy Rebik, Christie Blatchford, and now
Sheila Copps, come out in defence of Jian Ghomeshi.
Not for his actions - for which they withhold opinion until facts are
proven
What did you think of Blatchford's book on the Indian crisis? Did she
ruffle all your left-wing feathers?
So far there is no evidence that your kin were born in Canada and ran the
fucking indian tribes to the reserves.

All you do is bellow like an ape.

I see no reason why we shouldn't call in the army and shoot you and your
Native tribe for occupying a bridge in Caledonia.

I agree with the last Conservative Premier of Ontario.

"I want the fucking Indians out of the park"

And that means you!
Leroy Soetoro