White House Edits Crass Trump Remark Out Of Official Transcript
Add Reply
Bucko
2018-10-04 20:41:33 UTC
White House Edits Trump Insult to Reporter Out of Official Transcript
Oct 1
After President Trump was caught on camera
telling a reporter she "never" thinks, the
White House moved to retroactively alter
the president's attack at a Monday afternoon
press conference by changing a word in the
official transcript. While the president
told ABC News reporter Cecilia Vega, "I
know you're not thinking. You never do," the
White House transcript reads, "I know you're
not thanking. You never do."
https://www.thedailybeast.com/white-house-edits-trump-insult-to-reporter
-out-of-official-transcript
What should Americans expect from a wig wearing, boy-raping orange pedophile
that only wife beaters and rapists voted for?
Bucko
Bucko
Bucko