The NRA "We Don't Need Trump or His Wall To Protect Us From Terrorists Because We Have Guns"
Leroy Soetoro
2019-03-19 01:10:40 UTC
But we need a commander in chief who will say: We will defeat Islamic
terrorism.

What that would look like, number one, using overwhelming military power,
particularly air power.

In the Persian Gulf War we had roughly 11,000 air attacks per day. Obama
right now is doing 15-30 air attacks ot day. It is pin prick, photo op
foreign policy.

Number two, we should be arming the Kurds... They are our boots on the
ground, and yet Obama for political reasons -he doesn't want to upset
Baghdad- he won't arm the Kurds.
Gunner Asch
2019-03-19 02:13:53 UTC
On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 01:10:40 +0000 (UTC), Leroy Soetoro
Post by Leroy Soetoro
But we need a commander in chief who will say: We will defeat Islamic
terrorism.
What that would look like, number one, using overwhelming military power,
particularly air power.
In the Persian Gulf War we had roughly 11,000 air attacks per day. Obama
right now is doing 15-30 air attacks ot day. It is pin prick, photo op
foreign policy.
Number two, we should be arming the Kurds... They are our boots on the
ground, and yet Obama for political reasons -he doesn't want to upset
Baghdad- he won't arm the Kurds.
Obama is doing how many attacks a day?

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__

"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.

No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.

Which is a very good thing."

Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.

---