Vietnam Military War Hero Trump's Followers Harshly Criticize Senator John McCain
raykeller
2018-05-12 00:18:38 UTC
When Trump is on his death bed (within about 5 years), we're going to
be lining up to kiss and suck his cock because we're a pack of
gutless America haters who've never seen combat and have no idea what
it's like to be in a war. Most of us fantasize about shooting
Americans with our guns because we want to die for Trump in a great
civil war.

Trump is our pedophile King!
JTEM is right
2018-05-12 01:23:28 UTC
Look. Everyone criticizes McCain. The
man is on every side of every issue,
usually ending on the wrong side.

Back in 2000, running against Bush, he
attacked Bush for flying around in a
corporate jet... only to turn around
and fly around the country in a corporate
jet. Then he pledged to never take money
from K Street lobbiests, and turned right
around and held a fundraiser inviting all
the K Street lobbiests...

But, to be frank, McCain's flip flops
began long before 2000 and have yet to
end.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/Neanderthals
r***@gmail.com
2018-05-12 05:40:56 UTC
On Sat, 12 May 2018 00:18:38 +0000 (UTC), raykeller
Post by raykeller
When Trump is on his death bed (within about 5 years), we're going to
be lining up to kiss and suck his cock because we're a pack of
gutless America haters who've never seen combat and have no idea what
it's like to be in a war. Most of us fantasize about shooting
Americans with our guns because we want to die for Trump in a great
civil war.
Trump is our pedophile King!
Mostly nicely put...

redvet
http://www.vvawai.org/
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-12 13:52:05 UTC
Post by raykeller
When Trump is on his death bed (within about 5 years), we're going to
be lining up to kiss and suck his cock because we're a pack of
gutless America haters who've never seen combat and have no idea what
it's like to be in a war. Most of us fantasize about shooting
Americans with our guns because we want to die for Trump in a great
civil war.
Trump is our pedophile King!
Speak for yerself, silly little man.