Unsubscribe from the global warming idiocy
JTEM is right
2018-05-13 21:14:01 UTC
Check this out. The morons are forcing themselves
to rudely defend total failures just to keep the
"Global Warming" myth going. Without these leaps
of faith (and abandonment of reality) there's no
way they could maintain a grip on the farce.

Now. The topic is Vermont, one of the very, Very,
*Very* few supposed "Success" stories in the
alternative-energy fantasy....
Why does
https://www.eia.gov/state/?sid=VT

: One in six Vermont households uses wood products,
: such as wood pellets, as their primary heating source.

Wood, as we all know, has a much higher CO2
content than does fossil fuels, including coal.

: Vermont produces less than 35% of the electricity it
: consumes and depends on power from the New England
: grid and Canada.

So Vermont is one of the extreme few "Success" stories
for alternative energy, and it's a total flop! The
state is dependent upon Canada and the rest of New
England for electricity, it burns it's share of motor
fuels, it burns more than it's share of CO2 rich
wood fuels....

Vermont isn't anywhere near close to a "Success" story,
and yet the hysterical green mob need to pretend that
it is.

AlleyCat
2018-05-14 01:17:36 UTC
On Sun, 13 May 2018 14:14:01 -0700 (PDT), JTEM is right says...
Post by JTEM is right
Check this out. The morons are forcing themselves
to rudely defend total failures just to keep the
"Global Warming" myth going. Without these leaps
of faith (and abandonment of reality) there's no
way they could maintain a grip on the farce.
They've lost the global "warming" argument, since the globe refuses to
budge off it's ONE WHOLE degree of warming in the last 150 years. That's
why these screechers started posting "monthly", even "weekly" rates of
warming. They can't show a long-term trend any more, so they use periods
of time, that they just make up, or cherry-pick.

"It's NEVER been warmer from April 17th to April 24th in the odd years
from 1958 to 1988, when there was a blood moon in January, and we've had a
Republican President." [giggle]

Yeah, then a spring storm blows through, and the temps drop precipitously.
Oh, yeah... it got cold because... global warming.

They now have to focus on other topics to try and make a "link" with
climate change.

There are more and more renewables online now, more than ever (we witness
this fact every day here, from the screeching basement dwelling boys), yet
the CO² continues to go up... why is that?

Hmmm... could it be more people, plants, animals, and VOLCANOES (thank
you, Kilauea) than ever before?

http://tinypic.com/r/25svar8/8

Nooooo... it HAS to be "fossil fuel burning". We HAVE to have a way to
make man pay for something he's not responsible for... not 100%, at least,
to pay for our wealth-redistribution.

We ARE partly responsible for more CO², but it's not all from FF burning.

I actually LOVE it when they talk about renewables, but they're wrong to
link it to warming or climate change. The ONLY reason cities, states, and
countries are "using", not "switching", to renewables, is to save money,
NOT The planet. That "saving the planet" bullshit, is just another
strawman argument to fool the lesser-minded and altruistic crowd.

PROOF of that? When gas prices are higher, people consider buying electric
cars... but when prices fall, those same buyers consider SUVs.

We've ALWAYS considered using solar panels here in Florida, ever since
they started being a little more efficient, but their initial cost always
seemed too high.

THEY conveniently forget that the solar panel was invented in 1839, and
has gotten more and more efficient every year.

They act like solar energy is a new thing.

Wrong.
--
Climate Hillbilly AlleyCat Yeung

It's "weather" when the temperatures don't agree with what climate
screechers have to say, and then it's climate change, when it does.

"It's all about money in the end. Keeping the Gravy Train running."

Chom Noamsky
2018-05-15 20:09:15 UTC
Post by JTEM is right
[...]
Greenies are fine with mowing down square kilometers of Merkin forest,
then processing it (with fossil fuels), then getting it to port (with
fossil fuels), then and shipping it across the Atlantic (with fossil
fuels), then again getting it from port to thermal generation plant
(with fossil fuels).

The scheme is actually certified as "carbon-neutral" in Europe.

Just one of a zillion reasons not to take these clowns seriously.