Canadian Aboriginal chiefs are mad about environmental groups who keep First Nations in poverty
Chom Noamsky
2019-03-11 05:03:42 UTC
"We don't need any green college fund babies telling us what to do on
our own lands."

***

https://vimeo.com/264751478?fbclid=IwAR1AbXSWkvl3DgK4MxUSZHiPtIKg8UmdiT6EqHMEDnSEKrEpP09lHhgc74Q
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
so you are a tar gooper trying to drive a wedge, claiming suddenly the companies care about the first nations only when they can exploit poverty, got it
gordo
2019-03-11 18:04:08 UTC
On Sun, 10 Mar 2019 22:25:40 -0700 (PDT),
Post by columbiaaccidentinvestigation
Post by Chom Noamsky
"We don't need any green college fund babies telling us what to do on
our own lands."
***
https://vimeo.com/264751478?fbclid=IwAR1AbXSWkvl3DgK4MxUSZHiPtIKg8UmdiT6EqHMEDnSEKrEpP09lHhgc74Q
so you are a tar gooper trying to drive a wedge, claiming suddenly the companies care about the first nations only when they can exploit poverty, got it
I found this comment interesting."Giselle Joseph10 months ago

My impression is Mr. Helin speaks for himself and the other 6
indigenous people he stated are "directors" along with him for Eagle
Spirit Holdings Ltd. who is registered in the British Virgin Islands
along with Aquilini Group as their $ partner. They operate as a
subsidiary of ITC Properties Group Limited. an investment holding
company based in Hong Kong. As far back as 2014 or so he has not named
who all the other supporters are due to signed non-disclosure
agreements with the communities they're involved with. That's as far
as I got in my research a few years back."

---
https://www.avg.com
Unum
2019-03-13 23:37:52 UTC
Post by Chom Noamsky
[...]
Oh darn. chumpsky completely full of shit yet again.

Bret Cahill
2019-03-11 19:22:28 UTC
Tar goopers are mere pikers at wedge driving & jerryspringering compared to the pros in the greater legacy media in NY, DC & LA.

Does the Great White Noise even hab a film festibal?

Whoops. Phreudian slip. That should be "Great White North."

Financial advice to tar goopers: sell yer 3 acres of tar goop ASAP, buy a used RV that smells like cat spray and move South of the border.