Good News! NZ's PM Jacinda Ardern says gun laws will change
Schadenfreude
2019-03-17 13:57:00 UTC
Too much of a cowardly little shit to put your name to it eh. Just as
much of a coward as Brenton Tarrant who ran away as soon as somebody
stood up to him.
Cockpuffing white trash rightwing gunloons remain anonymous due to their
appetite for kiddy porn.
dolf
2019-03-17 14:08:38 UTC
Haven't we told you before that a trinomial metastasised identity of God
and an anthropocentric cosmogonic principle are not to be conflated to a
binomial stasis conception?

THE NEWS IS GETTING OUT THERE "KELLYANNE CONWAY APPEARS ON FOX NEW,
TELLING MEDIA TO "SHUT UP AND PRAY" FOR CHRISTCHURCH SHOOTING VICTIMS...

*FAKE* *NEWS*

THE US PRESIDENT said, "THE U.S. STANDS BY NEW ZEALND FOR ANYTHING WE
CAN DO... GOD BLESS ALL."

*WE* *WANT* *JUSTICE* AGAINST THESE CONSPIRING TO MURDER SISSY NANCY BOY
NEO NAZI AMERICAN UNIVERSITIES FRATERNITIES SUCH AS PI KAPPA PHI

On 18/3/19 12:20 am, YHWH Allah <***@yahoo.com> wrote:>
Happy SAINT PATRICK'S Day Y'all
YHWH Allah
(LORD God)
WHAT SAY YE TO THE PROPOSITION THAT THE WWW-ADMIN FOR THE STOLEN ARTWORK
IMAGES THAT LINKS TO THE RECENT NEW ZEALAND MASSACRE ARE DETERMINED TO
BE GUILTY OF THE SAME CRIME AND FACE THE SAME EFFICIENT PENALTY...

...OR THAT AMERICA IS NEVER GRANTED ACCESS TO SUCH SAPIENT INNOVATION AS
MINE?

YOUTUBE: "PI KAPPA PHI RUSH *GOAT* DESIGN MOUNTAIN DESIGN FOR VARIOUS
AMERICAN UNIVERSITIES " gets PWNED (ie. utterly defeat an opponent or rival)

"BUT PAUL {small; little} (THE FUEHRER),

HE ALSO LINKED THE MESSAGE IDS TO THE IP ADDRESSES FROM THE AIOE LOGS.

BY DOING THIS, HE HAS PROVEN THAT KENSI {handsome; *COMELY*} IS YOUR
SOCK-PUPPET...

BUT WE WERE WINNING!!!

FOR ***@CK'S SAKE, WE WERE WINNING!!!

NOW I'M EXPOSED ... AS A KOOK WHO DOES THINGS TO *GOATS* {[British
Informal]: a stupid person, a fool} ... [BUT] I AM THE FRIENDLY
NEIGHBOUR VOTE WRANGLER (*FNVW*)!!!

I'LL SHOW THESE KOOKOLOGISTS WHO'S BOSS!!!

LADY: [SNIFFLES]

THEY'LL REGRET THE DAY THEY EVER CALLED ME SEAMUS (ie. JACK {God is
gracious; man or boy}):

SEAMUS is a male first name of Celtic origin. It is the Gaelic
equivalent of the name James which is the English New Testament variant
for the Hebrew name Jacob {that supplants, undermines; the heel}

THERE'S NO EVIDENCE TO PROVE I'M KENSI {handsome; *COMELY*}--EVIDENCE MY
FAT ASS!!!

HIS EVIDENCE IS FULL OF HOLES.

I COULD FLY A PLANE THROUGH THEM.

A BIG ***@CKING PLANE!!! AND THE *GOATS* WONT TALK.

MILITARY AID: BUT PAUL {small; little} (ie. FUEHRER), THEY KNOW KENSI
{handsome; *COMELY*} WEAR'S WOMEN'S UNDERWEAR (ie. a sissifying)

NONE OF THESE NASTY THINGS THEY HAVE SAID OR IMPLIED ABOUT ME ARE AT ALL
TRUE!!!

IT'S MORPHY KOOK-AID!!!

I HAVE FLATLY CONTRADICTED [IT AND] YOU['RE] FLATLY CONTRADICTING MY
CLAIM HERE ... SO NOTHING THAT YOU HAVE SAID IS ***@CKING UNOPPOSED!!!

[AND ALL DONE] IN FRONT OF SEVEN BILLION POTENTIAL VIEWERS.

ACCOUNT BANNED IS REFUTED!!!

I'VE ENGAGED IN THIS *WAR* AND WON ... AND IF YOU SPEAK ABOUT *GOATS*
AGAIN I'LL BREAK YOUR LEGS!!!

REMEMBER THAT I AM A CO-VOTE WRANGLER WITH THE [TARD]!!!

WHAT I WILL DO IS RUN MY FAKE BALLOTS AND GIVE THEM ALL KOOK AWARDS.

LIKE STALIN!!!"

FUEHRER: I WANT TO SEE MY *GOATS* VERY SOON.

I WANT TO HAVE A BIT OF FUN.

I LIKE THEIR FRISKY SCENT. (ie. *FROWZY* (ill-smelling, musty; dirty and
untidy; slovenly) [Courtesy: Word of the Day for 10 November 2016;
www.dictionary.com]

GRAB THE HIND LEGS, AND UP IT!!

FAR RIGHTER

FOR ME TO HAVE MY FUN WITH SOCK-PUPPETS AND *GOATS* THAN WITH REAL HUMANS!!!

FEMALE: (CRYING)

2ND FEMALE: IT'S OKAY ANNA NO *GOATS* WERE HARMED [IN] MAKING THIS PARODY.

ANNA is a Latinate variant of the French name Anne, which is a cognate
of the Hebrew name Hannah {gracious; full of grace; merciful; he that
*gives*}"

I'm of the opinion that the accused within this matter will be subject
to New Zealand's judicial process, that in due time he will be
extradited to our COMMONWEALTH and given the crime is so heinous he
ought to be executed by authority of the CROWN and that a significant
portion of any cost for a lifetime of imprisonment will rather be
directed towards ABORIGINAL RECONCILIATION AND REJUVENATION INITIATIVES.

To that end we have sought to provide defining characteristic of which
that which we are imbued and note in closing that on page 25 / 73 of his
insubstantial and rambling manifesto that he states: "Ask your self what
would POPE URBAN II do on 27 NOVEMBER 1095"

His manifesto is no substantial cause for action.

And I say, "DEUS VULT" (GOD WILLS IT) that he has violated such
universal principles as the autonomous right to the exercise of an
unencumbered @492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL as FOUNDATIONAL PRINCIPLE of our
nation by which its peoples has protection.

Accordingly he has abrogated the right to life and it will cease.

— LASHING TONGUE —

"OH LORDY LORDY.
HEAR MY PRAYER.
SO HOWL MOIETY,
‘N BRING DESPAIR.

SMITE THEIR FACE.
OF INDOLENT CARE.
SUCH BAD DISGRACE.
TO GRACE COMPARE.

HIT THEM HARD.
WHERE IT COUNTS.
SPLINTER 'N SHARD.
THE COST MOUNTS.

THOU SON DISDAIN.
NEVER CONTRITION.
LIFE WHICH IS VAIN.
BUT TO A MORTICIAN."

'AND GOD BLESS {

H5145@{
@1: Sup: 50 (#50); Ego: 50 (#50),
@2: Sup: 57 (#107); Ego: 7 (#57),
@3: Sup: 14 (#121); Ego: 38 (#95),
@4: Sup: 34 (#155); Ego: 20 (#115 - I AM NOT A SLAYER OF MEN {%5}),
Male: #155; Feme: #115 - *DIGNITY* *ROYAL*
} // #277

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #257 % #41 = #11 - Value and Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching:
H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance;
Tetra: 33 - Closeness;

THOTH MEASURE: #11 - Oh thou of the Two Caverns, who makest thine
appearance in Amenta; I am not sluggish.

#VIRTUE: Divergence (no. #11) means mistakes, but
#TOOLS: Constancy (no. #51) is good.
#POSITION: With Joy (no. #24), calm and composure.
#TIME: With Labouring (no. #80), hustle and bustle.
#CANON: #166

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_166@{
@1: Sup: 11 (#11); Ego: 11 (#11),
@2: Sup: 62 (#73); Ego: 51 (#62),
@3: Sup: 5 (#78); Ego: 24 (#86 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD {%10}),
@4: Sup: 4 (#82); Ego: 80 (#166 - I AM NOT SLUGGISH {%11}),
Male: #82; Feme: #166
} // #166

#277 as [#50, #7, #200, #20] = nezer (H5145): {UMBRA: #6 as #257 % #41 =
#11} 1) consecration, crown, separation, Nazariteship; 1a) crown (as
sign of consecration), earring; 1a1) stones of a crown, diadem, stones
of charming; 1b) woman's hair; 1c) consecration; 1c1) of high priest;
1c2) of Nazarite;

} HIM IN HIS HOLY WAR.' [FROM A PATRON AT THE REAR OF THE STAR HOTEL @
1114 HOURS ON SATURDAY 18 NOVEMBER 2017]

DOLF @ 1114 HOURS ON SATURDAY 18 NOVEMBER 2017: "'HAPPY {

#418 as #8, #4, #6, #400 = chedvah (H2304): {#0 as #23} 1) joy, gladness

} SABBATH DAY YOU ANTI-SEMITE {

#418 as #5, #2, #100, #1, #10, #20, #70, #10, #200 = Hebraikos (G1444):
{#5 as #408} 1) Hebrew}."

THAT STAR HOTEL STAFF HAVE TODAY 3 OCTOBER 2018 ENGAGED WITHIN FURTHER
PUBLIC SLANDER AND AN UNACCOUNTABILITY FOR POLITICAL STATEMENTS AS THE
UNLAWFUL YEAR LONG {EXCEPTING CHRISTMAS / GOOD FRIDAY AS INDIRECT
ENFORCEMENT OF RELIGIOUS OBSERVANCES} LIQUOR BAN WITHOUT ANY INTENTION
OF ACCOUNTABILITY FOR THEIR OFTEN REPEATED "SCREAMING SIMIAN MONKEY
DIMINUTIVE CHARACTERISATIONS"

GRAFFITI OPPOSITE HAD (SINCE REMOVED) CLEARLY NEO-NAZI / WHITE
SUPREMATIST VALUE EXPRESSIONS LIKE:

#1 - Love's deformity and no teeth / #2 - Hates Catholics / #3 - Closet
hairdresser bum boy

#4 - Thinks JO Walsh is a 58 year old sex change so he loves A'SHIM! /
#5 - Plays well screw a dildo / #6 - Mega minuscule MIND and hypnotic
puppy dog.

#7 - Call a WAA WAA WA AMBULANCE! / #8 - Paul the socktopussy (only got
big because of JO) / #9 - Wears no underwear in order to attract business.

#10 - RIGHTS 4 WHITES /#11 - SALE TAKEOVER BY WHYALLA / #12 - CHOSEN FOR
NUKE

#13 - BERGIN'S BUM BOY / #14 - BBQ / #15 - WALSH ST.

#16 - JO WALSH: UNBAPTISED BY YOUR EVIL GOD / #17 - GIVE HER AN I.T.O
MOFO / #18 - I DO BELIEVE IN FARIES

#19 - THEY ARE SO GAY / #20 - STEVE SINCLAIR

AS THE STERN WARNING (ie. WITH CONVICTION OF "MIND AND OPINION,
ACCORDING TO YOUR HEART AND CONSCIENCE") THAT YOU ONLY FACE #168 -
CONDEMNATION / #541 - CONTEMN THIS WORLD WAR ONE CENTENARY ON 11
NOVEMBER 2018 WHICH IS ON FRENCH {LIBERTÉ / EGALITÉ / FRATERNITÉ} AND
EUROPEAN SOIL.

AND THAT BY THESE DOCUMENTS <http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/> I AM
ABLE AT ANY TIME TAKE TO TAKE THESE PARTIES BEFORE THE COURTS AND SUE THEM.

The matter of unlawful "FOREIGN POWER" associated with the WHITE-ANTING
of our REMEMBRANCE CENTENNIAL COMMEMORATIONS 2018 ought to be DIRECTED
to the HIGH COURT and THE WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL is then to be pursued
for the acts of PUBLIC PERSECUTION as CAUSE CÉLÈBRE and meeting the
costs as the exhuming of my PARENTS remains from their GRAVES, their
cremation and interment to AMSTERDAM as the city of their MARRIAGE.

THAT IN MY VIEW OF PAST EXPERIENCE (SINCE MY PRE-MILLENNIUM PROTEST OF
CONSCIENCE MADE UPON SATURDAY 21 AUGUST 1999) IT IS REASONABLE TO CLAIM
AN ENDURING EMNITY AGAINST THE VICTORIA POLICE DUE TO PARTICIPATION
WITHIN THIS ROMAN CATHOLIC / FREEMASONRY SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE
AGAINST BOTH MY PERSON AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ASSOCIATED TO HUMAN
COGNITION AND SAPIENCE WITH ITS INHERENT ANTI-SEMITISM, BEING A MORALLY
CORRUPT ORGANISATION WHICH PREJUDICIALLY ACTS EITHER BY DERELICTION OF
DUTY OR BY DETERMINED MEANS AGAINST IT'S OATH MADE TO THE SOVEREIGN AS
IT'S FIRST PRINCIPLES AND THEIR ETHICAL STANDARDS DEPARTMENT ARE
INCAPABLE OF ACTION SO ACCORDINGLY THERE WILL BE NOTHING FURTHER BETWEEN
US AS THEN THE DETERMINED NEED TO SEEK ASYLUM WITHIN THE NETHERLANDS.

Given the observed #390 - *WREATH* placement irregularities as seemingly
equivalent to facilitating FUNERAL RIGHTS (ie. and some months later the
WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL did make an installation and poem at the
cemetery) AND CELEBRATING THE DEATH OF A STATE BY A LATER COMMEMORATIVE
PLAQUE INSTALLATION @ 1510 HOURS ON 8 JUNE 2017 AND BY A CONTRIVED SAINT
ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE IMPOSITION OBSERVED @ 1153 HOURS ON 10 JUNE 2017
BEING MADE UPON THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL ESTABLISHED 29 OCTOBER 1909 WHICH
AS RE-SITED 25 APRIL 1972 AS THEN THE ONLY SUBJECTIVE MEMORIAL OCCASION
WITH THE OTHER OCCURRING ON 27 OCTOBER 2018, the actual contents of our
proroguing letter dated 7 July 2017 and made to the various PUBLIC
AUTHORITY also similarly conveyed thereby PRECURSOR META-NARRATIVE WITH
SPECIFIC MARKERS having relativity to our *OBJECTS* *OF* *EXPERIENCE* by
which we cohere the integral context of the *OBJECTIVE* *REALITY* in
compliance to underlying dialects as conforming to the #2184 -
ANTHROPOLOGICAL COSMOGONIC PRINCIPLE basis to sapience itself and a
metastasised premise to identity as the POINT OF REFERENCE TO
PERSPECTIVE so that intelligence should not submit to ignorance which is
here the problem in relation to the truthfulness of any *POSSIBILITY*
*OF* *EXPERIENCE* *ITSELF*, *AND* *GROUND* *THE* *OBJECTIVE* *VALIDITY*
*OF* *THEIR* *SYNTHESIS*.

One such item of inclusion was my 17 JUNE 2017 adaption of the poem
"REMEMBER ME" written (prior 1862) by Christine ROSSETTI and which by
public statement on 22 SEPTEMBER 2018 we asserted on reasonable grounds
of a specific poem titled: '*STRAWBERRIES*' to have been the SUGGESTED
CAUSE FOR NEEDLES IN STRAWBERRY FOOD CONTAMINATION as antagonism against
SAME SEX MARRIAGE as SAINT ANDREWS #371 - 30 NOVEMBER CAUSE CÉLÈBRE
(LEST WE FORGET - WORLD WAR ONE CENTENNIAL 2018) BY #1828 - META-SCHEMA
OF ACQUIESCENCE BY A RELIGIOUS PIETY {@1 - RETAINED; #1827 - ROMAN
*CATHOLIC* LITURGICAL CYCLE: 4 x #364 + #371 = #1827 / EUCHARIST}
IMPOSING ITS *CROWN* *OF* *THORNS*

— REMEMBERED {@1} (LEST WE FORGET) {@2} SABBATH DAYS {@3} —

"REMEMBER ME WHEN I AM GONE AWAY AS THE FLEETING OF DAY {@4}.

GONE FAR AWAY INTO THE SILENT LAND AND THE SWAY OF DRIFTING SAND {@5}.

WHEN YOU CAN NO MORE HOLD ME BY THE HAND NESTLED TOGETHER WITH WEDDED
BAND {@6 - I AM NOT THE CAUSE OF WEEPING TO ANY};

NOR I HALF TURN TO GO YET TURNING STAY TO HAVE LOVED THEE COME WHAT MAY
{@7}.

REMEMBER ME WHEN NO MORE DAY BY DAY AS EACH DAWN AND DUSK SWAY {@8}.

YOU TELL ME OF OUR FUTURE THAT YOU PLANN'D--I DO, {@9} AND I'M SAD {@10}.

ONLY REMEMBER ME; {@11} YOU UNDERSTAND AND ARE GLAD {@12}.

IT WILL BE LATE TO COUNSEL THEN OR PREY UPON IMPISH SCHEMES OF HELL {@13
- #810 - *A* *NEEDLE*}.

YET IF YOU SHOULD FORGET ME FOR A WHILE AS YOU AWAIT HEAVEN'S TRIAL {@14}.

AND AFTERWARDS REMEMBER, {@15} DID NOT GRIEVE OVER LIFE'S MOMENTS YOU
THIEVE {@16}.

FOR IF THE DARKNESS AND CORRUPTION LEAVE THOSE YOU DECEIVE {@17}.

A *VESTIGE* OF THE THOUGHTS THAT ONCE I HAD WERE EVIL AND BAD {@18}.

BETTER BY FAR YOU SHOULD FORGET AND SMILE YOUR FENCE POST HOLE IS JUST
YOUR STYLE {@19}.

THAN THAT YOU SHOULD REMEMBER AND BE SAD NO MORE OVER ANY ETERNITY YOU
NEVER BY GOD'S GRACE HAD. {@20}"

The Chamber Choir of the Duke University Chorale's performance of
Stephen Chatman's setting of the Christina Rossetti poem "Remember Me"
from their Spring 2010 Tour concert in Baldwin Auditorium.

YOUTUBE: "Remember Me (Chilcott : Atlanta Master Chorale)"

PRIOR TO GIVING A POISON CHALICE ('DEATH OF A NATION') INTERPRETATION TO
THIS 'REMEMBER ME' POEM IT IS NECESSARY TO FIRSTLY CONVEY AN OBTUSE
METEMPIRICAL STATEMENT ON WHAT WE BELIEVE TO BE THE SYSTEMIC BINOMIAL
STASIS CAUSE FOR TERRORISM / VIOLENT EVENTS AS BEING PROVISIONALLY A
WORKING HYPOTHESIS SO AS TO FACILITATE DISCOURSE FOR RESOLUTION UPON THE
SUBJECT, WHICH APPEARS PARTICULARLY RELEVANT AS WE PAUSE WITHIN THESE
MATTERS BY OUR ATTENDANCE TO EXIGENCIES ARISING FROM THE TERRORIST EVENT
OF 15 MARCH 2019 AS THE MASSACRE / #419 - SLAUGHTER OF SOME 50 PERSONS
AT CHRISTCHURCH, NEW ZEALAND AFTER OUR FACEBOOK POSTING THE 'ALL
FINISHED: LEST I FORGET' POEM @ 2233 HOURS ON 14 MARCH 2019.

NAMELY TO ADDRESS PROVISIONAL HYPOTHESIS CONSIDERATION UPON THE DYNAMICS
OF IMPULSIVITY (@168 / @215 / @157) LACKING ANY PRINCIPLE OF COHESION BY
#123 - JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY AND ITS BREAKDOWN IN THE #491 - PRINCIPLE OF
CONTINUITY AS CIVIL SOCIETY:

ONTIC_OBLIGANS DERVIDED DIALECTIS OF IMPULSIVITY:

@168 <— BINOMIAL STASIS SOURCE OF IMPEDANCE

@215 <— SELF #312 - *CONTRADICTION* MINUS #81 - *JUXTAPOSED*
*PRINCIPLES* *OF* *SOVEREIGN* {6.5.5.41.0} / *AUTONOMY* {3.5.5.41.0}}
EQUALS #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL

@157 <—- IMPETUS FOR VEXATIOUS IMPERATIVES

@168 + @215 + @157 = #540 + @130 = #670

#670 as [#300, #100, #70, #80, #70, #50] = tropos (G5158): {UMBRA: #41
as #670 % #41 = #14} 1) a manner, way, fashion; 2) *MANNER* *OF* *LIFE*,
*CHARACTER*, *DEPORTMENT*; 1a) as, even as, like as;

#670 as [#4, #400, #50, #1, #40, #5, #50, #70, #50] = dunamai (G1410):
{UMBRA: #38 as #670 % #41 = #14} 1) *TO* *BE* *ABLE*, *HAVE* *POWER*
*WHETHER* *BY* *VIRTUE* *OF* *ONE'S* *OWN* *ABILITY* *AND* *RESOURCES*,
*OR* *OF* *A* *STATE* *OF* *MIND*, *OR* *THROUGH* *FAVOURABLE*
*CIRCUMSTANCES*, *OR* *BY* *PERMISSION* *OF* *LAW* *OR* *CUSTOM*; 2) to
be able to do something; 3) to be capable, strong and powerful;

#670 as [#5, #80, #10, #20, #1, #30, #5, #200, #8, #300, #1, #10] =
epikaleomai (G1941): {UMBRA: #47 as #670 % #41 = #14} 1) to put a name
upon, to surname; 2) to be named after someone; 3) to call something to
one; 4) to invoke; 5) to call upon by pronouncing the name of Jehovah;
1a) to permit one's self to be surnamed; 3a) *TO* *CRY* *OUT* *UPON*
*OR* *AGAINST* *ONE*; 3b) to charge something to one as a crime or
reproach; 3c) *TO* *SUMMON* *ONE* *ON* *ANY* *CHARGE*, *PROSECUTE* *ONE*
*FOR* *A* *CRIME*; 3d) *TO* *BLAME* *ONE* *FOR*, *ACCUSE* *ONE* *OF*;
4a) to call upon for one's self, in one's behalf; 4a1) any one as a
helper; 4a2) as my witness; 4a3) as my judge; 4a4) to appeal unto; 5a)
an expression finding its explanation in the fact that prayers addressed
to God ordinarily began with an invocation of the divine name;

G3076@{
@1: Sup: 5 (#5); Ego: 5 (#5),
@2: Sup: 35 (#40); Ego: 30 (#35),
@3: Sup: 30 (#70); Ego: 76 (#111),
@4: Sup: 29 (#99); Ego: 80 (#191 - I DO NOT STEAL THE SKINS OF THE
SACRED ANIMALS {%32}),
@5: Sup: 37 (#136); Ego: 8 (#199),
@6: Sup: 46 (#182 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES OF GRAIN {%6});
Ego: 9 (#208),
@7: Sup: 54 (#236); Ego: 8 (#216),
Male: #236; Feme: #216
} // #540

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #1315 % #41 = #3 - Political Prescriptions, Quietude; I-Ching:
H46 - Climbing, Moving/Pushing Upward, Ascending; Tetra: 8 - Opposition;

THOTH MEASURE: #3 - Oh thou of the Nose, who makest thine appearance at
Chemunnu; *I* *AM* *NOT* *EVIL* *MINDED*.

#VIRTUE: With Mired (no. #3), great woe.
#TOOLS: With Encounters (no. #43), small desire.
#POSITION: The ways of Purity (no. #37) and ...
#TIME: Pattern (no. #47) where some are simple and some are complex?
#CANON: #130

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_130@{
@1: Sup: 3 (#3); Ego: 3 (#3),
@2: Sup: 46 (#49); Ego: 43 (#46),
@3: Sup: 2 (#51); Ego: 37 (#83),
@4: Sup: 49 (#100); Ego: 47 (#130 - I AM NOT EVIL MINDED {%3}),
Male: #100; Feme: #130
} // #130

#540 as [#5, #30, #400, #80, #8, #9, #8] = lupeo (G3076): {UMBRA: #66 as
#1315 % #41 = #3} 1) to make sorrowful; 2) *TO* *AFFECT* *WITH*
*SADNESS*, *CAUSE* *GRIEF*, *TO* *THROW* *INTO* *SORROW*; 3) *TO*
*GRIEVE*, *OFFEND*; 4) to make one uneasy, cause him a scruple;

<http://www.grapple369.com/?idea:{540}>

H6789@{
@1: Sup: 5 (#5); Ego: 5 (#5),
@2: Sup: 14 (#19); Ego: 9 (#14),
@3: Sup: 54 (#73); Ego: 40 (#54),
@4: Sup: 49 (#122); Ego: 76 (#130 - I AM NOT EVIL MINDED {%3}),
@5: Sup: 54 (#176); Ego: 5 (#135),
Male: #176; Feme: #135
} // #540

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #530 % #41 = #38 - Consequences for Virtuous Discourse; I-Ching:
H62 - Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding, Preponderance of
the small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 11 - Divergence;

THOTH MEASURE: #38 - Oh thou who makest mortals to flourish, and who
makest thine appearance at Sais; I curse not a god.

#VIRTUE: Fullness (no. #38) means the prime of life, but
#TOOLS: On the Verge (no. #78) means old age.
#POSITION: With Kinship (no. #34), attachment between even distant
relatives.
#TIME: With Severance (no. #70), offense to one’s own flesh and blood.
#CANON: #220

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_220@{
@1: Sup: 38 (#38); Ego: 38 (#38),
@2: Sup: 35 (#73); Ego: 78 (#116),
@3: Sup: 69 (#142); Ego: 34 (#150 - I INDULGE NOT IN ANGER {%28}),
@4: Sup: 58 (#200 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF SACRED PROPERTY {%8}); Ego:
70 (#220 - I CURSE NOT A GOD {%38}),
Male: #200; Feme: #220
} // #220

#540 as [#5, #90, #40, #400, #5] = tsamath (H6789): {UMBRA: #43 as #530
% #41 = #38} 1) to put an end to, *CUT* *OFF*, *DESTROY*, *EXTERMINATE*,
*EXTIRPATE*; 1a) (Qal) to put an end to, terminate; 1b) (Niphal) to be
ended, be annihilated, be exterminated; 1c) (Piel) to put an end to; 1d)
(Pilel) to be exterminated, be annihilated; 1e) (Hiphil) to exterminate,
annihilate;

"THE WICKED WATCHETH THE RIGHTEOUS, AND SEEKETH TO SLAY {#540 as [#40,
#40, #10, #400, #10, #40] = muwth (H4191): die} HIM." [Psalm 37:32 (KJV)]

"MINE ENEMIES SPEAK EVIL OF ME, WHEN SHALL HE DIE {#540 as [#40, #40,
#10, #400, #10, #40] = muwth (H4191): die}, AND HIS NAME PERISH?" [Psalm
41:5 (KJV)]

AS TO WHETHER THESE CLEARLY EXHIBITED #540 - STRONG CHARACTERISTICS OF
REWARDING {ie. #540 / #530 - *CUT* *OFF*, *DESTROY*, *EXTERMINATE*,
*EXTIRPATE*; #540 / #1315 - *TO* *AFFECT* *WITH* *SADNESS*} IS THEN
ITSELF A PRODUCT OF AN INSTITUTIONAL PRACTICE AS #1315 - *OPERANT*
*CONDITIONING* / #1827 - ROMAN CATHOLIC LITURGICAL CALENDAR / #1827 -
EUCHARIST AS EAGER ATTEMPTS BY THEM TO DIFFERENTIATE (ie. *WHILST* *YOU*
*COMMIT* *THE* *SIN*, *WE* *RETAIN* *THE* *PIETY*) ITSELF FROM NAZISM
THROUGH IMMATERIAL CLAIMS MADE TO A SUPRANATURAL IMPERATIVE WHICH IS
BEING INVIGORATED WITHIN OTHERS AS A NATIONALISM BY THE SWEARING OF AN
OATH "LEST WE FORGET" AS #288 - REMEMBRANCE TO THEIR OWN STANDARDS AS
WEAPONS OF WAR:

H4191@{
@1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 40 (#40),
@2: Sup: 80 (#120); Ego: 40 (#80),
@3: Sup: 9 (#129); Ego: 10 (#90),
@4: Sup: 4 (#133); Ego: 76 (#166 - I AM NOT SLUGGISH {%11}),
@5: Sup: 14 (#147); Ego: 10 (#176),
@6: Sup: 54 (#201); Ego: 40 (#216),
Male: #201; Feme: #216
} // #540

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #446 % #41 = #36 - Natural Reversals, 'Secret' Explanation;
I-Ching: H4 - Juvenile Ignorance, Youthful Inexperience, Enveloping, The
young shoot, Discovering; Tetra: 12 - Youthfulness;

THOTH MEASURE: #36 - Oh thou who doest according to thine own will, and
makest thine appearance in Tebuu; I put no check upon the water in its flow.

#VIRTUE: With Strength (no. #36), untiring good.
#TOOLS: With Aggravation (no. #76), unending evil.
#POSITION: With Contact (no. #16), many friends.
#TIME: With Closed Mouth (no. #56), few allies.
#CANON: #184

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_184@{
@1: Sup: 36 (#36); Ego: 36 (#36),
@2: Sup: 31 (#67); Ego: 76 (#112),
@3: Sup: 47 (#114); Ego: 16 (#128),
@4: Sup: 22 (#136); Ego: 56 (#184 - I PUT NO CHECK UPON THE WATER IN
ITS FLOW {%36}),
Male: #136; Feme: #184
} // #184

#540 as [#40, #40, #10, #400, #10, #40] = muwth (H4191): {UMBRA: #12 as
#446 % #41 = #36} 1) to die, kill, have one executed; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to
die; 1a2) to die (as penalty), be put to death; 1a3) to die, *PERISH*
(*OF* *A* *NATION*); 1a4) *TO* *DIE* *PREMATURELY* (*BY* *NEGLECT* *OF*
*WISE* *MORAL* *CONDUCT*); 1b) (Polel) to kill, put to death, dispatch;
1c) (Hiphil) to kill, put to death; 1d) (Hophal); 1d1) to be killed, be
put to death; 1d1a) to die prematurely;

"THEN HE SHOWETH THEM THEIR WORK, AND THEIR TRANSGRESSIONS THAT THEY
HAVE EXCEEDED. HE OPENETH ALSO THEIR EAR TO DISCIPLINE, AND COMMANDETH
THAT THEY RETURN FROM INIQUITY. IF THEY OBEY AND SERVE HIM, THEY SHALL
SPEND THEIR DAYS IN PROSPERITY, AND THEIR YEARS IN PLEASURES.

BUT *IF* *THEY* *OBEY* *NOT*, *THEY* *SHALL* *PERISH* *BY* *THE*
*SWORD*, *AND* *THEY* *SHALL* *DIE* *WITHOUT* *KNOWLEDGE*. BUT THE
HYPOCRITES IN HEART HEAP UP WRATH: THEY CRY NOT WHEN HE BINDETH THEM.

THEY DIE {#540 as [#40, #40, #10, #400, #10, #40] = muwth (H4191): die}
IN YOUTH, AND THEIR LIFE IS AMONG THE UNCLEAN.

HE DELIVERETH THE POOR IN HIS AFFLICTION, AND OPENETH THEIR EARS IN
OPPRESSION.

EVEN SO WOULD HE HAVE REMOVED THEE OUT OF THE STRAIT INTO A BROAD PLACE,
WHERE THERE IS NO STRAITNESS; AND THAT WHICH SHOULD BE SET ON THY TABLE
SHOULD BE FULL OF FATNESS.

BUT THOU HAST FULFILLED THE JUDGMENT OF THE WICKED: JUDGMENT AND JUSTICE
TAKE HOLD ON THEE. BECAUSE THERE IS WRATH, BEWARE LEST HE TAKE THEE AWAY
WITH HIS STROKE: THEN A GREAT RANSOM CANNOT DELIVER THEE.

WILL HE ESTEEM THY RICHES? NO, NOT GOLD, NOR ALL THE FORCES OF STRENGTH.
DESIRE NOT THE NIGHT, WHEN PEOPLE ARE CUT OFF IN THEIR PLACE. TAKE HEED,
REGARD NOT INIQUITY: FOR THIS HAST THOU CHOSEN RATHER THAN AFFLICTION.

BEHOLD, GOD EXALTETH BY HIS POWER: WHO TEACHETH LIKE HIM? WHO HATH
ENJOINED HIM HIS WAY? OR WHO CAN SAY, THOU HAST WROUGHT INIQUITY?
REMEMBER THAT THOU MAGNIFY HIS WORK, WHICH MEN BEHOLD.

EVERY MAN MAY SEE IT; MAN MAY BEHOLD IT AFAR OFF. BEHOLD, GOD IS GREAT,
AND WE KNOW HIM NOT, NEITHER CAN THE NUMBER OF HIS YEARS BE SEARCHED
OUT. FOR HE MAKETH SMALL THE DROPS OF WATER: THEY POUR DOWN RAIN
ACCORDING TO THE VAPOUR THEREOF: WHICH THE CLOUDS DO DROP AND DISTIL
UPON MAN ABUNDANTLY. ALSO CAN ANY UNDERSTAND THE SPREADINGS OF THE
CLOUDS, OR THE NOISE OF HIS TABERNACLE?

BEHOLD, HE SPREADETH HIS LIGHT UPON IT, AND COVERETH THE BOTTOM OF THE
SEA. FOR BY THEM JUDGETH HE THE PEOPLE; HE GIVETH MEAT IN ABUNDANCE."
[Job 36:9 -31 (KJV)]

JOE SOMMERLAD (THE INDEPENDENT UK) @ 0820 HOURS ON 16 MARCH 2019: "THE
SHAMEFUL HISTORY OF THE AUSTRALIAN POLITICIAN WHO BLAMED 'MUSLIM
IMMIGRATION' ON NEW ZEALAND ATTACK:

World leaders have come together today to condemn the devastating mass
shooting at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, that has left at
least 50 people dead and 20 seriously injured.

One man - believed to be a white supremacist from Australia
[*EXHIBITING* *THE* *EQUIVALENT* *MANTRA* *SLOGANS* *TO* *LOCAL*
*GRAFFITI* {

#7 - Call a WAA WAA WA AMBULANCE!

#10 - RIGHTS 4 WHITES

#11 - SALE TAKEOVER BY WHYALLA

#12 - CHOSEN FOR NUKE

#13 - BERGIN'S BUM BOY

#14 - BBQ.

#15 - WALSH ST.

YOUTUBE: "My Name Is Ruin (Gary Numan)"

} *BY* *THOSE* *CLAIMING* *A* *JINGOISTIC* *ANZAC* *HERITAGE* *AS*
*PIETY*]- has been charged with murder after police detained four in
response to the incident, which prime minister Jacinda Ardern didn't
hesitate to call a "terrorist attack" [*THAT* *ALTHOUGH* *NOT* *ORDERED*
*BY* *ANY* *GROUP* *AS* *A* *DECISION* *TARRANT* *MADE* *HIMSELF*, *HE*
'*DID* *CONTACT* *THE* *REBORN* *KNIGHTS* *TEMPLAR* *FOR* *A* *BLESSING*
*IN* *SUPPORT* *OF* *THE* *ATTACK*, *WHICH* *WAS* *GIVEN*.' [cf:
Tarrant's Manifesto emailed to Ardern, page 9 of 73]

Theresa May, Emmanuel Macron and Donald Trump were among those quick to
offer expressions of condolence and support.

But one politician had an entirely different perspective on the
killings: step forward Queensland senator FRASER ANNING.

On Saturday 16 MARCH 2019 the White Nationalist BRENTON TARRANT, 28yo
FROM AUSTRALIA appeared within a CHRISTCHURCH COURT charged with an
initial count of murder and was pictured conveying in addition to a
conjoined *FIST* (SEE: *FUSILLADE* on 17 MARCH 2017) whilst handcuffed a
purposed as distinctive *HAND* *SIGN* in being equivalent to *MY* *HAND*
*WITHIN* *ABORIGINAL* *ART* depicted within my 25 OCTOBER 2017 narrative
titled: "RECONCILIATION SUMMARY OF OUR WORLD IS GUIDED BY TWO
PRINCIPLES: {@1 - CARDINAL SIN AS WICKEDNESS OF PRELATES / @5 -
IMMUTABLE SELF-CENTREDNESS THAT STANDS IN THE PLACE OF GOD} WHICH NOW
HAS NO OPPORTUNITY FOR GOD ALMIGHTY'S GRACE"

<https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/15/new-zealand-terrorist-makes-white-power-hand-symbol-court-8911986/>

[IMAGE: (A SYMBOL OF ABORIGINAL RECONCILIATION BEING DEPLOYED BY WHITE
SUPREMACISTS IN *OPERATION* *O-KKK* AS SPECIFIC TARGETING)

Beginning in 2017, the gesture was at the center of an online prank in
meme culture related to alt-right and white supremacy originating from
anonymous message board posts on the website 4chan. The Boston Globe
reported that users on 4chan's "/pol/" (Politically Incorrect) board
were instructed in February 2017 to 'flood Twitter and other social
media websites...claiming that the OK hand sign is a symbol of white
supremacy,' as part of a campaign dubbed "*OPERATION* *O-KKK*"

THE PICTURE IN QUESTION TO THAT "*HAND* *SIGN* in being equivalent to
*MY* *HAND* *WITHIN* *ABORIGINAL* *ART*" HAS BEEN UNLAWFULLY RETAINED BY
THE NEO-NAZI DESIGN GROUP: PI KAPPA PHI RUSH GOAT DESIGN MOUNTAIN DESIGN
FOR VARIOUS AMERICAN UNIVERSITIES

<http://naturtreenspicerx.pw/Pi-Kappa-Phi-Rush-Goat-Design-Mountain-Design.html>

AN ILLUSTRATION OF PUNISHMENT METED OUT TO A SISSY WHO HAD THE TEMERITY
TO OBJECT

<http://fertyimg.pw/An-illustration-of-the-punishment-meted-out-to-a-Sissy-who-had-the.html>

HOLDING HANDS ARMY FIE SAYING1 T HOLDING HANDS

<http://dragfepic.pw/Holding-hands-army-fie-sayings1-t-Holding-hands.html>

IN MAY 2017, THE ANTI-DEFAMATION LEAGUE PUBLISHED AN ARTICLE ASKING:

Has the simple thumb-and-forefinger 'OK' hand gesture become a common
white supremacist hand sign? Not quite, but it has become a popular
gesture used by people across several segments of the right and far
right—including some actual white supremacists—who generally use it to
trigger reactions. [...] Only if the gesture occurs in context with
other clear indicators of white supremacy can one draw that conclusion.

By 2018, a number of people were accused of signaling support for white
supremacist ideology in publicly displaying the gesture. For example,
the U.S. Coast Guard disciplined an employee who flashed the symbol on
camera in the background of a newscast in September 2018; Ref: Wikipedia]

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE [NED LATHAM OF DEMOCRACY SUPPORTERS' LEAGUE]
(***@WODEN.VALHALLA.OZ) @ 1423 HOURS ON 27 MAY 2017: "That's not
aboriginal art: it's a shonk, done by some mixed-blood pretender who's
absorbed more of Indian art than aboriginal or European."

DOLF: "I paid $500 for it [some time around 2009] and supplied the
artist in question with a photograph of my hand.

I sought thereby to encourage his pursuit of art rather than being
subject to continuous arrest and imprisonment.

That was after I paid a $3000 + Telstra Bill for said dysfunctional
aboriginal family because their daughter had been given access to an
Apple iPhone and was not aware of the consequences in making purchases
on said device.

I was so appalled that I without hesitation, took care of their bill.

The name is dolf my little arsewipe..."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE [NED LATHAM OF DEMOCRACY SUPPORTERS' LEAGUE]
(***@WODEN.VALHALLA.OZ): "Larf. So he copied a photograph (and
the Indian influence is via you). And you call that art? You're
posturing fakes, the pair of you.

And stop top-postiung [sic], you lazy, moronic dingbat."

DOLF: "I can top you any day boy...

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:15.8>

It is an original art and do you notice the seven centric elements--That
is the driver of my Intellectual Property and so the art conveys a
factual reality ...

This is a repeated comment from another thread...

Notice that I am always compliant with the theoretical mathematical
noumenon which has 'Angel' as a category and that is relative to my last
comment to you 'pencil dick'.

I AM *ONE* with the Divine Mind ..."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE [NED LATHAM OF DEMOCRACY SUPPORTERS' LEAGUE]
(***@WODEN.VALHALLA.OZ): "Bullshit.

By your own admission it's a copy of a photograph.

Decorating it with some swirls and blobs suggested (or ordered?) by the
supplier of the photoghraph doesn't make it art.

And how is it 'My Hand' ... by some pretend *ABO* when in fact it's a
copy of a photograph of *YOUR* hand?

And quit top-posting, you lazy, moronic, poo-pushing dingbat."

We here within AUSTRALIA have AUTONOMOUS STATES which are FEDERATED into
a COMMONWEALTH and it doesn't produce CIVIL WARS, but we most certainly
have a civil failure in recognition of the WILL given to the ANTHROPIC
PRINCIPLE as defined by SECTION VIII ...

... THE ONLY REMEDY FOR THIS IS TO UTILSE MY TRINOMIAL THEORETICAL
MATHEMATICAL NOUMENON WHICH PROVIDES AN EQUITABLE DISTRIBUTION OF
#NUMBER AS A IMPLICIT SEPTET DRIVER FOR ANY AUTONOMOUS PROSPERITY AND
THEREBY REPLACING THE TRADITIONAL SEPTET MACROCOSM WHICH IS THE ROOT /
MEANS OF SEDITION BECAUSE OF ITS DEMIURGE ENCUMBRANCE OF CARDINAL SIN
IMPERATIVE BY USURPING @1 AND FORCING @5 AS ITS #CENTRE TRANSFORMING
OBJECTIVE:

@6 - @7 - @2 - @3 - @4 - @8 - @9 - @1 (*) - @5 (*) - @6

Please ignore any grammatical errors — I'm just concerned here with the
#NUMBERED meta-descriptor logic and the politics is then a semantical
construct which is dependent upon any heuristic of experience.

The paradigm then gives you the equitable means to map any personalistic
quadrants with concordance as having integrity by resolving it to the
binomial, trinomial and chrononomial (#YEAR, #DECADE, #CENTENARY and
#MILLENNIUM orientation) meta descriptor prototypes for each MIRRORED
reality.

[IMAGE: LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF
AUSTRALIA OF 1901 Represented by a Theoretical Mathematical Trinomial
Noumenon as Intellectual Property]

JOIN THE #DOTS ON THE REAL SON OF GOD AS EXEMPLAR TRUE #CENTRE OF DIVINE
WILL {INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS}:

#13 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them} [#15 / #6]

MENTALISM: 1 x #41 = % #41 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#1 - Will, free
will, choice / VIRTUE: 64 meta descriptor prototypes / Remember the
Sabbath Day},

#14 / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature [#34 / #7]

CORRESPONDENCE: 2 x #41 = % #82 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#2 - desire,
inclination / TOOLS: marriage / Honour Parents},

#15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature [#65 /#2]

VIBRATION: 3 x #41 = % #123 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#3 - disposition
towards (something or someone) / POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill},

3 x #41 = #123 as #6, #2, #50, #10, #5, #50 or #773 as #6, #2, #50, #10,
#5, #700 = ben (H1121): {#75 as #123} 1) son, grandson, child, member of
a group; 1a) son, male child; 1b) grandson; 1c) children (pl. - male and
female); 1d) youth, young men (pl.); 1e) young (of animals); 1f) sons
(as characterisation, ie sons of injustice [for un- righteous men] or
sons of God [for angels]; 1g) people (of a nation) (pl.); 1h) of
lifeless things, ie sparks, stars, arrows (fig.); 1i) a member of a
guild, order, class;

#16 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature [#111 /#3]

POLARITY: 4 x #41 = % #164 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} {#4 - favour,
affection / TIME: #CENTRE and #INR / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid
Heteronomy Against Autonomy)}, [John 5:39-47 (KJV)]

#17 / #5 - Act of Nature {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming
Nature}} [#175 / #4]

RHYTHM: 5 x #41 = % #205 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#5 - last will,
testament / CANON: RHYTHM & HARMONY / Do Not Steal},

#18 / #6 - Form of Nature [#260 / #8]

CAUSE AND EFFECT: 6 x #41 = % #246 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} *ANGEL*
GABRIEL [Luke 1:19-38] / {#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention /
IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial / bifurcated) THEORY OF NUMBER / Do
Not Bear False Witness}, and

#19 / #7 - Engendering Nature [#369 / #9]

ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE: 7 x #41 = % #287 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#7
- signification, import / LIMIT: #INR AS TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do Not Covet}.

7 x #41 = #287 as #1, #50, #1, #3, #20, #1, #10, #1, #200 = anagkaios
(G316): {#9 as #356} 1) necessary; 1a) what one can not do without,
indispensable; 1b) connected by bonds of nature or friendship; 1c) what
ought according to the law of duty be done, what is required by the
circumstances; [LATIN defintion: VOLUNTĀTIS]

— IMPELEMENTATION {GRAVITAS} —

#20 / #8 - Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #6 - Form of Nature {#9 -
Autonomous Nature} [#505 / #1]

The NOLUNTĀTIS is then a consequence of an opposition as consideration
being a question of relativity as the interoperability by mutuality on
what #8 - TRANSFORMATIVE prototype is to be deployed where the default
is the hetero-square spirogyra order:

#8 as TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE: 8 x #41 = % #328 as #INNER {FEMALE
(EGO)} {#1 - unwillingness}

But this is in my view a matter of protocol selection which can be
identified by the classification duality of both the cryptographic # and
the vRUDOLPH DATE being determined by a cosmogonic observation as
computation of rational 22/7 from #0 of Equinox on Wednesday of 20 March
1996 associated to any EVENT as slider dispersal from calendar to the
noumenon.

#21 / #9 - Autonomous Nature {MOTHER: Scales of Liability / GRAVITAS}
[#671 / #5]

The Autonomous Prototype is then the source amalgamation of the

#9 as MIRRORED AUTONOMOUS PROTOTYPE OF EACH OTHER'S SOVEREIGN AUTONOMY:
9 x #41 = % #369 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} {#2 - ill will, negative
disposition (toward something)} [LATIN definition: NOLUNTĀTIS]

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{41}&idea:{82}&idea:{123}&idea:{164}&idea:{205}&idea:{246}&idea:{287}&idea:{328}&idea:{369}>

#22 / #10 - Totality of Nature {DOUBLE: #7 - Engendering Nature {#10 -
Totality of Nature}} [#870 / #6]

[IMAGE: "My Hand Upon The Waters" by Aboriginal [I don't remember his
name] artist, Kings Cross, Sydney / Aboriginal Reconciliation requires
conscious agreeable action / A symptom of diminished association to the
circle of consciousness as water of life which leads to a loss of self
identity as formula of autonomy]

Thus you have the effectual common FIVE-POINTED star ★ means as the
indigenous value of your respective flags to anchor your co-operative
agreement for prosperity.

That the LEGAL claim made against you is merely symptomatic of a
devolving society as evidence of a non-civil compliance by the
INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS {MOTHER: HERA} which is given to the
ANTHROPIC COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE {FATHER: ZEUS} itself as SOVEREIGN
PRINCIPLES OF LIFE / NATURE / DIVINE LAW:

#1 - Formula of Universal Law
#2 - Formula of Humanity
#3 - Formula of Autonomy
#4 - Formula of Progression
#5 - Act of Nature as chronological pairing with the anthropic prototype
as disrespect for nature, law, order, good governance, fair and
equitable justice.

Which is defined by SECTION VIII of the LETTERS PATENT to the FEDERATION
of the COMMONWEALTH of AUSTRALIA (1901):

#ALEPH to #LAMED: AUTONOMOUS HYPOTHETICAL FLUIDITY THEORY {ANIMUS:
*OBEDIENCE*}

#MEM to #QOPH: TETRAD FOR ANY GENII THESIS {SPIRITUS: *AIDING*}

#RESH to #TAU: IMPELEMENTATION {GRAVITAS: *ASSISTING*}

#YOD + #MEM + #TAU + #ALEPH {23 CHROMOSOME ELEMENTS AS THEORY OF GENDER}"

TO THEREBY DEFINE BY AN UNIVERSALITY TO ALL HUMANKIND:

HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] ..."

SENATOR FRASER ANNING (SENATOR FOR QUEENSLAND) ON 15 MARCH 2019: "NEW
ZEALAND MOSQUE SHOOTING:

Speaking following reports of multiple shootings at two Mosques in New
Zealand earlier today, Senator Fraser Anning has responded with strong
condemnation.

"*I* *AM* *UTTERLY* *OPPOSED* *TO* *ANY* *FORM* *OF* *VIOLENCE* *WITHIN*
*OUR* *COMMUNITY*, and I totally condemn the actions of the gunman," he
said.

"However, whilst this kind of violent vigilantism can never be
justified, what it highlights is the growing fear within our community,
both in Australia and New Zealand, of the increasing Muslim presence."

"As always, left-wing politicians and the media will rush to claim that
the causes of today’s shootings lie with gun laws or those who hold
nationalist views but this is all clichéd nonsense."

"The real cause of bloodshed on New Zealand streets today is the
immigration program which allowed Muslim fanatics to migrate to New
Zealand in the first place."

"Let us be clear, while Muslims may have been the victims today, usually
they are the perpetrators. World-wide, Muslims are killing people in the
name of their faith on an industrial scale.”

"The entire religion of Islam is simply the violent ideology of a sixth
century despot masquerading as a religious leader, which justifies
endless war against anyone who opposes it and calls for the murder of
unbelievers and apostates."

"The truth is that Islam is not like any other faith. It is the
religious equivalent of fascism. And just because the followers of this
savage belief were not the killers in this instance, does not make them
blameless."

"As we read in Matthew 26:52, ‘*ALL* *THEY* *THAT* *TAKE* *THE* *SWORD*,
*SHALL* *PERISH* *BY* *THE* *SWORD*’ and those who follow a violent
religion that calls on them to murder us, cannot be too surprised when
someone takes them at their word and responds in kind,” Senator Anning
concluded."

But rather than apologise, the Queensland senator has doubled down on
his anti-Islam rhetoric on Twitter, asking: "Does anyone still dispute
the link between Muslim immigration and violence?"
[<https://www.indy100.com/article/fraser-anning-christchurch-shooting-new-zealand-attack-islamophobia-8824726>]

DOLF @ 0827 HOURS ON 16 MARCH 2019: “We value @492 - VOLUNTARY FREEWILL
{@369 / @123 - JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY (#3 x #3 - CENTRE INTERLOCK)} AS
FOUNDATIONAL STONE (31 MAY) TO QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT dated 29
OCTOBER 1900 BEING INSTRUMENTATION TO THE FEDERATION OF THE AUSTRALIAN
COMMONWEALTH 1901 {

@205 / #873 - LETTERS PATENT <-- PRINCIPLES OF PROBITY
@82 / #491 - SECTION IX <— TERMS OF CONTINUITY
@164 / #3273 - SECTION VIII (?) <— COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS
@123 / #2188 - SECTION III (?) <— JUDICIAL OVERSIGHT

@41 / #113 - EMANATION FUNCTION <— ETHICAL ENGAGEMENT

}

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Queen%20Victoria%27s%20Letters%20Patent%201900.pdf>

And all cultures and religions are acceptable only if they comply to
such universal principles."

ERIC ROUTLEDGE @ 0835 HOUR ON 16 MARCH 2019: “Dolf have you stopped your
meds.”

DOLF @ 0856 HOURS ON 16 MARCH 2019: “Which statement did you have a
problem with you apologist for neo Nazism?

What time is it there?

2200 hours.

Are you sober?

I have provided the source document and my statement is also a BREXIT
solution (ie. it is not like your betrayal of the MOTHER LAND) but you
will not be capable of any reasonable reply because such will require
you to think coherently and have sufficient of a vocabulary to convey
the experience.

#492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL means that your ignorance is NOT the
determination of my intellectual capacity but only that of your wife’s
merit.

And if there is no forthcoming cogent reply from you we will intuit it
to mean that such incapacity is commensurate with the notion she wipes
your arse for you like mummy used to do.”

Just for context, we will briefly repeat here the several statements
which we have made on *FUSILLADE* that are presently before the COUNTY
COURT within these APPEAL MATTERS and we then ask the reasonable
question *WHETHER* *WE* *ARE* *IN* *ADDITION* *TO* *BEING* *A* *TARGET*,
*THEN* *ALSO* *THE* *PROVIDORE* *OF* *THE* *MERCHANDISE* *AS* *IDEAS*
*FOR* *ACTION* (ie. occupying a position as centre of consciousness)
which are then in this instance assimilated within the New Zealand
terrorist's own militant action as massacre by the #419 - *SLAUGHTER* of
some 50 persons engaged within piety as the exercise of #492 -
*VOLUNTARY* *FREE* *WILL*, justified by their own graphomania as a
manifesto and *AGAINST* *WHICH* *WE* *HAVE* *NO* *IMPETUS* *OF*
*ACCOUNTABILITY*:

EXCERPT ONE: As difficult is the monstrous nature in the bestowal of
justice by such penalty for the incitement of sedition being
incomprehensible for our western culture to fathom the capacity and
capability for "SOVEREIGN AND AUTONOMOUS RIGHT", the "POWER TO RULE" and
"DISPENSE JUSTICE" by "EDICT AS A DIVINE AUTHORITY" being PRINCIPLES OF
THE SOVEREIGN AUTHORITY.

That every American citizen is a potential killer for political gains by
an OATH OF ALLEGIANCE being equivalent BILL OF RIGHTS notion relating to
the protection of the STATE by a well regulated MILITIA: "... that I
absolutely and entirely renounce and ABJURE ALL ALLEGIANCE AND FIDELITY
TO ANY *FOREIGN* *PRINCE*, *POTENTATE*, *STATE*, OR *SOVEREIGNTY*, OF
WHOM OR WHICH I HAVE HERETOFORE BEEN A SUBJECT OR CITIZEN; that I will
support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of
America AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC; that I will bear true
faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the
United States when required by the law..."

However with AMERICANS this bipolar reality is either: ***@CK YOU OR ***@CK
YOU OVER

— THE AMERICAN WAY ON SAINT PATRICK'S DAY OF 17 MARCH 2017 —

"HOW GENTLEMEN,
SHALL WE PLAY?
I WANT TO BLOW {@1}.
WHAT IT BE THEN?
***@CK YOU HEY!
OR ***@CK ME WHEN?
LET'S DO A SHOW.

HAIL COMPTON,
YOU'RE QUITE SOMETH'N.
I'VE BLOWN MY LOAD {@2}.
OVER A TOAD {@3}.

YOU FASCIST JIZ-BIZ {@4}."

YOUTUBE: "Kermit vs. Constantine (Dark Kermit)"

@1 - BLOW:
- a sudden, hard stroke with a hand, *FIST*, or weapon
- a sudden shock, calamity, reversal, etc.;
- a sudden attack or drastic action;

COME TO BLOWS: to begin to fight, especially to engage in physical combat;

@2 - BLOWN MY LOAD:
- *FUSILLADE* (ie. a general discharge or outpouring of anything: a
*FUSILLADE* of questions, to attack or shoot by a *FUSILLADE*; Word of
the Day for 6 March 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com)
- #337 as [#1, #80, #5, #80, #50, #10, #60, #1, #50] = apopnigo (G638):
{UMBRA: #13 as #1094 % #41 = #28} 1) to choke; 1a) to suffocate with
water, drown;

@3 - TOAD:
- a person or thing as an object of disgust or aversion.
- EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #316 as [#10, #200, #6, #100] = yarowq (H3387): 1)
greens, green plants, *GREEN* *THING*; *SMARAGDINE* {ie. emerald-green
in colour; Word of the Day for 17 March 2017; www.dictionary.com}
- SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #499 as [#5, #90, #80, #200, #4, #70, #10, #40] =
tsephardea` (H6854): 1) *FROGS*;

@4 - *JIZ*-*BIZ*:
- JIZ: [vulgar slang] semen, seminal, to ejaculate;
- BIZ: business;

*JIZ* *BIZ* AS RUDIMENTS {STOICHEION [G4747]} OF THE WORLD {KOSMOS
[G2889] AS HETEROS (binomial) {ie. @1 - bifurcated gender and @5 -
spermatic} or (trinomial) {ie. bifurcated [9x9x9 = #729 / 2 = #364.5]
ENNEAD as rational PI = {3-6-9} .142857...}

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/The%20Art%20Of%20Treason%2020181209.pdf>

SUCH A JUDICIAL PREROGATIVE ALSO EXISTS WITHIN OUR LEGISLATION AS
CONSIDERATIONS UPON PENALTY MADE UNDER SECTION 9A - TREASON OF THE
CRIMES ACT 1958.

GIVEN EQUIVALENT MATTERS OF SEDITION / TREASON AS FASHIONABLY BOER /
ANZAC DEFAMATION {@1, @5, #65, #175} OCCASIONING RACIAL / RELIGIOUS AND
SEXUAL HATRED WERE REPORTED TO POLICE UPON 19 MARCH 2017 AN ONUS OF
ACCOUNTABILITY IS THEN PLACED UPON OTHER PARTIES WHOSE problems are
going to get manifestly worse due to the “ADVICE OF OUR PRIVY COUNCIL”
which is made upon a SUBSTANTIAL OATH as conveying an IMPLICIT VALUE
within the LETTERS PATENT to the COMMONWEALTH by MANDATING a #873 -
*PROBITY* and *DECORUM* towards the CROWN (eg: DIGNITY ROYAL AS ANY
MANNER OF THING TO BE ATTEMPTED, DONE, OR SPOKEN AGAINST HER MAJESTY'S
PERSON, HONOUR, CROWN, OR DIGNITY ROYAL, BUT YOU WILL LET AND WITHSTAND
THE SAME TO THE UTTERMOST OF YOUR POWER) which goes beyond the
requirements to purvey imagination of the TRUTH AS PERJURED TESTIMONY BY
PERSONS WHOM HAVE MADE RECIPROCATED ORDERS AND THEREBY GRANTED A SUI
JURIS STATUS BY THE COURT WHO CANNOT THEREFORE HAVE ANY RECOURSE TO A
PSYCHOTIC MIND AS DEFENCE FOR THEIR UNREASONABLE #123 - SENSIBILITY BY
DEPRAVED CONDUCT. [PART ONE, pages 46-50]

EXCERPT TWO: And we'll now introduce a new cognitive reality (ie. I
still need to do some think deeper on this) as a modelling which is
capable of occurring when you are practiced at viewing consciousness
through the lens of the noumenon and that is the capacity for the inner
mind to see a cascading mirror effect which conveys explicit
specification within CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING that is expressive of a
temporal continuum which is otherwise like driving down the highway
whereby one will also observe relativity.

<http://kyleheacoxn385.blogspot.com.au/2011/01/believing-isnt-always-seeing.html>

Everyone has seen their reflection in the mirror (well, maybe not the
blind), but when I think of my reflection in the mirror I think of
multiple mirrors like the three that I have in my bathroom. When I face
a certain direction I can see an infinite number of reflections of
whatever is in the path of the mirrors. Though science says that each of
these reflections are just what I see, I still like to think that there
are different dimensions in the mirror. Each of the replications of
myself or in their own world and once I leave they leave to do something
different than what I am physically doing. Maybe their apartments look
different and lead completely different lives than mine. It's kind of
like the video for A-ha's "Take On Me". [Kyle Heacox BLOG SPOT]

YOUTUBE: "TAKE ON ME (A-HA)"

[IMAGE: Kyle Heacox as reflection in the mirror]

THUS THE INTELLECTUAL VERBALISM: "THAT WILL GET YOU A BULLET HEAD NAIL"

BEGGARS THE QUESTION: WHICH HEAD?

In other words which optimization {ie. the action of making the best or
most effective use of a situation or resource} of relativity within the
mind's cascading mirror effect conveys an explicit specification of
reality that is being implicitly described by a retort as mirrored
verbalism or are you projecting a virtualization which is a *FUSILLADE*
of events that when manifested within the temporal reality then gives
you a defence against the uncouth and ignorant.

An example of this relativity within the mind's cascading mirror effect
conveying an explicit specification of CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING
having instantiation {ie. DODECAHEDRON / ICOSAHEDRON cohesion} within
the temporality as reality, is the circumstance where early within the
afternoon of 5 JUNE 2017 I took my current chapter as my London EVENT
anti-terrorism activity (ie. *I* *ARTICULATED* *THE* *CHAPTER* *BEFORE*
*THE* *ACTUAL* *EVENT*) to the local Hospital's Community Health Centre.

This terrorist attack of 3 June 2017 involving vehicle-ramming and
stabbing took place within London, England. Where a van was deliberately
driven into pedestrians on London Bridge before crashing on the south
bank. Its three occupants then ran to the nearby Borough Market area and
began stabbing people in and around restaurants and pubs. The attackers
were Islamists inspired by the Islamic State (ISIS). They were shot dead
by Metropolitan Police officers and were found to be wearing fake
explosive vests. Eight people were killed and 48 were injured, including
four unarmed police officers who attempted to stop the assailants.
[Wikipedia 2018: 2017_London_Bridge_attack
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_London_Bridge_attack>]

— TRUTH WHISPERS AS TEARS IN RAIN —

“WHAT OF GODHEAD.
AND IMAGO DEI.
OR TRUTH {ie. ICOSAHEDRON as truth force of Authority; Stability; 'One
Right Way'} CONVEY?
BY PURE CONCEIT.

WHY BE WICKED.
SUCH AS THEE.
OF BLASPHEMY.
SELFISH DECEIT.

WHOM DID BLEED.
WAS IT NOT FOR ME?
YOUR COCK {ie. DODECAHEDRON as Myths; Ancestors; Traditions; Our People}
DENY.
NOW ALL FORFEIT.” [Written: 3 December 2017]

YOUTUBE: “Time to Die (Gary Numan)”

So as to convey the result of my last discussion with them, that there
are realities, goals and outcomes of immeasurable benefit to this as
only my recreational activity. Accompanying this was a bag of
*CHOCOLATE* *BULLETS*, and as I said to the supermarket checkout
chick--that was done so as to avoid the term 'bullet' being used as a
violent threat and to diminish the need for intervention (ie. as the
repeated and misrepresented claim by the sadistic doctor as associate
professor Mark Bloch who took an irrational exception to my ontological
consideration of hypostasis and of unlawful interventions by Saint
Vincent's Hospital) by the acute crisis mental health team--given the
graphic nature of the material.

Its actually a cognitive strategy which I have provisionally sought to
develop as a work in progress about ethereal thinking on how to remedy
the promiscuous / daemonic self righteous circumstance as consequential
abrogation of individual integrity {#1 - NATURE CONTAINS NATURE}, loss
of popularity {#2 - NATURE REJOICES IN ITS NATURE}, avoidance of
inextricable *DILEMMA* {#3 - NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE} and to facilitate
subtle intuition {#4 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS NATURE} which is causal to
being within the space / time dynamic in promulgating an unimpeded
process that in this example of reading, is the traversal of
consciousness within the fabric of time itself.

*DILEMMA* (noun):
- A situation requiring a choice between equally undesirable alternatives.
- Any difficult or perplexing situation or problem.
- [Logic]: A form of meta-dialectic syllogism *SUCH* *AS* *THE* *TEN*
*COMMANDMENTS* (*NOMOS* *COMPRISING* *AN* *INTELLECTUAL* *TETRAD*
*ENCOMPASSING* *OUR* *NOMENCLATURE* *AND* *BASIS* *TO* *INTELLECTUS*
*AS* *GENITIVE* *VOLUNTĀTIS*:

#A {Major Premise},
#B {Minor Premise},
#C {Assumptive Proposition},
#D {Restatement of a Sacred / Sovereign Principle}

In which the major premise is formed of two or more hypothetical
propositions and the minor premise is a disjunctive proposition, as

'IF #A {#1 - Nature Contains Nature} THEN #B {#2 - Nature Rejoices in
its Nature};

IF #C {#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature} THEN #D {#4 - Nature Amended in its
Nature}.

EITHER #A OR #C.

THEREFORE, EITHER #B OR #D.'

[Origin 1515–25 CE: Late Latin from Greek dílēmma, equivalent to di +
lêmma an assumption, premise, derivative of lambánein to take {#384 as
[#5, #300, #10, #3, #6, #50, #10] = nasag nasag (H5381): {UMBRA: #1 as
#353 % #41 = #25} 1) to reach, overtake, take hold upon; 1a) (Hiphil);
1a1) to overtake; 1a2) to reach, attain to, cause to reach; 1a3) to be
able to secure, reach, have enough}. [PART FOUR, Pages 164 to 168]

THUS WE REASONABLY AND PROVISIONALLY CONCLUDE FROM THE CONJOINED *FISTS*
and the distinctive *HAND* *SIGN* which was ONLY ADOPTED BY WHITE
SUPREMACISTS WITHIN 2017 (as the accused suggests the planning for the
*OPERATION* *O-KKK* began some two years ago and the specific terrorist
event planning began some 3 months ago) that the accused (irrespective
of being a lone wolf) is involved within a specific *TASK* within a
broader NEO-NAZI *CONSPIRACY* as SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE WHICH HAS
ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH ASSOCIATION.

CONSIDERATIONS ON MOTIVE / NEUTRALISATION STRATAGEM RELATING TO THE NEW
ZEALAND TERRORIST EVENT OF 15 MARCH 2018

TO BE CONTINUED ...

AND BEFORE WE CAN FINALLY ADDRESS OUR NEWS MEDIA STATEMENT OF 22
SEPTEMBER 2018 ON THE SUBJECT OF 'SAME SEX MARRIAGE (LEST WE FORGET)
WORLD WAR ONE CENTENNIAL 2018 AS THE SUGGESTED CAUSE FOR #810 - NEEDLES
IN STRAWBERRY FOOD CONTAMINATION AS *POEM* INCLUDED WITHIN OUR 7 JULY
2017 PROROGUING INSTRUCTIONS MADE TO THE *WELLINGTON* *SHIRE* *COUNCIL*
/ *RETURNED* *SERVICES* *LEAGUE* WE NEED TO ALSO CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING
SCENARIO ON WHAT IS ‘COLLUSION,’ AND IF THIS *POEM* IS A CRIME? RUSSIA
INVESTIGATION’S BUZZWORD EXPLAINED:

— STRAWBERRIES —
[Written: 2 to 3 June 2017]

{@1: Sup: 80 (#80: #40, #8, #30, #2 = chalab (H2461): {UMBRA: #7 as #40
% #41 = #40} 1) milk, sour milk, *CHEESE*; 1a) *MILK*; 1b) abundance of
the land (metaph.); 1c) white (as milk)); Ego: 58 (#58)}

"CALIGULA'S ARMY MARCHES, {@2}
ALL ACROSS THE LAND. {@3}
THE TRIUMPHANT ARCHES. {@4}
WITH BASKETS IN HAND. {@5}

LIKE A LITTLE SMURF, {@6}
THEY'RE HARD TO FIND. {@7: Sup: 60 (#327); Ego: 63 (#291: #80, #6, #200,
#5 = puwrah (H6333): {UMBRA: #10 as #291 % #41 = #4} 1) *WINEPRESS*}}
FROM MOUNT TO SURF. {@8}
IT'S SUCH A GRIND. {@9}

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. {@10}
TIME IS MONEY. {@11}
IT'S OFF TO TRUMP TOWER. {@12}
TRY NOT TO BE FUNNY. {@13}

SPIT THE DUMMY. {@14}
SO MUCH TO COUNT. {@15}
PEE A PENNY. {@16}
MORE TO MOUNT." {@17}

#80 as [#8, #30, #2, #40] = cheleb (H2459): {UMBRA: #6 as #40 % #41 =
#40} 1) fat; 1a) fat (of humans); 1b) fat (of beasts); 1c) *CHOICEST*,
*BEST* *PART*, *ABUNDANCE* (*OF* *PRODUCTS**OF* *THE* *LAND*);

YOUTUBE: "Something Just Like This (The Chainsmokers & Coldplay)"

DOLF @ 0204 HOURS ON 3 JUNE 2017: "Kernel,

It seems that there are too many dumb *CATHOLIC* ***@ckers within your
Intelligence agency watching 'wine/crackers' porn.

At least '*MILK*/*CHEESE*' propaganda helps American / Russian diplomacy:

*CONFEFE*."

JENNIFER EARL (FOX NEWS) @ 0200 HOURS ON 15 MARCH 2019: “THE MOST
FREQUENTLY USED TERM SURROUNDING THE RUSSIA INVESTIGATION HAS OFTEN LEFT
MANY SCRATCHING THEIR HEADS: *COLLUSION*.

MERRIAM-WEBSTER HAS SEEN SPIKES IN SEARCHES FOR THE DEFINITION OF THE
WORD SINCE SPECIAL COUNSEL ROBERT MUELLER TOOK OVER THE PROBE TO
DETERMINE WHETHER PRESIDENT TRUMP'S 2016 PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN CONSPIRED
WITH RUSSIAN OFFICIALS IN MAY 2017. THAT SAME MONTH, THE ONLINE
DICTIONARY SAID “LOOKUPS” FOR *COLLUSION* WERE UP MORE THAN 1,800 PERCENT.

PRESIDENT TRUMP ALSO HAS QUESTIONED WHAT THE TERM MEANS.

“WHERE’S THE *COLLUSION* WITHIN THAT *POEM*? THEY MADE UP A PHONY CRIME
CALLED *COLLUSION*, AND WHEN THERE WAS NO *COLLUSION* THEY SAY THERE WAS
OBSTRUCTION (OF A PHONY CRIME THAT NEVER EXISTED),” TRUMP TWEETED AT THE
TIME. “IF YOU FIGHT BACK OR SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THE RIGGED WITCH
HUNT, THEY SCREAM OBSTRUCTION!”

— MY TR[I]UMP[HANT] MAN-CHOO —
[Written: 7 November 2016]

“HE IS A BILLIONAIRE.
BUT WE THE MEANS.
AND TECHNO-WARE.
SHAFT YOUR SPLEEN {bad temper; spite}.
WITH WANTON CARE.
A $6 *MILL* CLEAN.
HIS TOOL TO BARE.”

The term Man-choo is a play on words:

-- The Manchurian Candidate (1959), by Richard Condon, is a political
thriller novel about the son of a prominent U.S. political family who is
brainwashed into being an *UNWITTING* *ASSASSIN* *FOR* *A* *COMMUNIST*
*CONSPIRACY*

-- The Chinese name Choo relates to Alpha Arae (α Arae, α Ara) is the
second brightest star in the southern constellation of Ara;

-- In ancient Greek mythology, Ara was identified as the altar where the
gods first made offerings and formed an alliance before defeating the
Titans.

The term *MILL* is also a play on words:

-- the $6 million man is an American science fiction and action
television series about a former astronaut, Colonel Steve Austin,
portrayed by American actor Lee Majors. Austin has superhuman strength
due to bionic implants and is employed as a secret agent by a fictional
U.S. government office titled OSI.

-- a *MILL* is a thousandth part compared with cent or a penny/denarii
which is a magical feature within my pre-United States of America 45TH
Presidential elections on 8 November, 2016 as a chapter concerning the
Biblical text:

"MASTER, WE KNOW THAT THOU ART TRUE, AND CAREST FOR NO MAN: FOR THOU
REGARDEST NOT THE PERSON OF MEN, BUT TEACHEST THE WAY OF GOD IN TRUTH:
IS IT LAWFUL TO GIVE TRIBUTE TO CAESAR, OR NOT?

SHALL WE GIVE, OR SHALL WE NOT GIVE? BUT HE, KNOWING THEIR HYPOCRISY,
SAID UNTO THEM, WHY TEMPT YE ME? BRING ME A PENNY {denarion-penny
[G1220]: #293; plural is *PENCE*}, THAT I MAY SEE IT.

AND THEY BROUGHT IT. AND HE SAITH UNTO THEM, 'WHOSE IS THE IMAGE AND
THE *SUPERSCRIPTION* (EPIGRAPHĒ: an inscription)?'

AND THEY SAID UNTO HIM, 'CAESAR'S.'

AND JESUS {He is saved/A saviour; a deliverer} OF NAZARETH {Sovereign;
one chosen or set apart; separated; crowned; sanctified} ANSWERING SAID
UNTO THEM, 'RENDER TO CAESAR THE THINGS THAT ARE CAESAR'S, AND TO GOD
THE THINGS THAT ARE GOD'S.'

AND THEY MARVELLED AT HIM.'" [Mark 12:14-17 (KJV)]

AS MUELLER WRAPS UP HIS YEARS-LONG INVESTIGATION, HERE’S A LOOK AT WHAT
THE BUZZWORD MEANS — AND HOW IT APPLIES TO THIS SPECIFIC CASE.

WHAT IS *COLLUSION*?
*COLLUSION* IS A NON-LEGAL TERM THAT REFERS TO SECRET COLLABORATION OR
CONSPIRACY.

SUCH AS INSTITUTIONAL MISCONDUCT BY PUBLIC AUTHORITIES BEING A CAUSE
CÉLÈBRE: #1828 - META-SCHEMA OF ACQUIESCENCE BY A RELIGIOUS PIETY {@1 -
RETAINED; #1827 - ROMAN *CATHOLIC* LITURGICAL CYCLE / EUCHARIST}
IMPOSING ITS *CROWN* *OF* *THORNS*:

*A* *SECRET* *COMBINATION*, *A* *COALITION*, *CONSPIRACY* *BEING* *A*
*CONFEDERATE* *OR* *RELIGIOUS* *CONCOMITANT* ENGAGING WITHIN DETERMINED
CONDUCT WHICH IS EVIDENTIARY OF ABHORRENT #237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE* OR
*IMMUTABLE* / *STUBBORN* *WILL*

But in U.S. code, it’s only used in antitrust laws to address crimes
like price fixing.

Other than that, the word isn’t necessarily equivalent to criminality,
despite its frequent use, according to Politico.

Michael Gerhardt, a constitutional law professor at the University of
North Carolina, acknowledged the term can be confusing, especially when
it’s linked to such a high-profile case.

"It's not a technical word. It's actually used, in part, to actually
almost confuse people," Gerhardt previously told ABC News. "It's either
used in two different ways: [like the phrase *CONFEFE*] to almost
*CONFUSE* people, because there's no federal statute or code that uses
this word, and then I think the other way it's used is maybe as a
catch-all, an umbrella-like term that could encompass everything."

IS *COLLUSION* A CRIME?
Even though “*COLLUSION*” may not be a crime in and of itself,
conspiracy is. Conspiracy happens when two or more people agree to
commit a crime “against the United States or to defraud the United
States” and start to take steps toward it, according to 18 U.S. Code
371. People can still be charged with conspiracy, even if they don’t
actually commit a crime, as long as there is proof they intended to
carry out the illegal activity.

The statute specifically states conspiracy relates to "impairing,
obstructing or defeating the lawful function of any department of
government."

"Because conspiracy charges carry separate penalties, you can be
convicted of both conspiracy and a crime that you or your fellow
conspirators accomplished during the conspiracy (the 'substantive'
count)," the American Bar Association explains in a chapter on Criminal
Justice.

“I have been sitting here looking in the federal code trying to find
*COLLUSION* as a crime... *COLLUSION* is not a crime," Trump's lawyer,
Rudy Giuliani, previously told Fox News.

Giuliani later clarified his comment that "*COLLUSION* is no crime,"
noting that the only actual crime in the Mueller investigation centers
around hacking.

"And it's ridiculous to think that the president hacked," he told Fox
News. "It has become crystal clear that this investigation ... has been
continued as an illegitimate investigation."

How does it relate to Mueller’s probe?

So far, Mueller has accused three Russian entities and 13 Russian
nationals of allegedly hacking Democrats, including the Democratic
National Committee (DNC) and Hillary Clinton's campaign during the 2016
election. Several of Trump's former campaign associates have also been
charged as a result of the probe, though none of the charges are
directly related to any misconduct by the president's campaign.

The term "*COLLUSION*" may be shorthand, but if the special counsel
uncovers any illegal activities between the U.S. and Russia — such as
hacking, election fraud, falsifying records or conspiracy — during the
2016 election, then it would be considered a federal crime. Plus, if
Trump or his colleagues ever had advanced knowledge about Russia's
stolen email trove and did not report it to federal authorities, then
they could be accused of covering up the crime or working as foreign agents.

Mueller also is considering whether Trump's attempts to close the
investigation when it was first launched would be considered obstruction
of justice, according to June 2017 reports. Several intelligence
officials have since undergone interviews in front of the special
counsel to discuss the matter.

Section 1503 of Chapter 73 of U.S. Code Title 18 states: "A person who
'corruptly or by threats of force, or by threatening letter or
communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to
influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice' is
guilty of the crime of obstruction of justice."
[<https://www.foxnews.com/politics/what-is-collusion-and-is-it-a-crime-russia-investigations-buzzword-explained>
Fox News’ Kaitlyn Schallhorn and The Associated Press contributed to
this report]

DOLF @ 0424 HOURS ON 15 MARCH 2019: "Should I state the obvious that if
I have redacted *COLLUSION* {eg:

a component of such is the American concept of #1827 - Thanksgiving is a
national holiday and thusly does not constitute a religious function as
#277 - *RIGHT* *TO* *PLACE* *A* *TEST*

} to a mathematical CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING with interoperability to a
metastasised noumenon having a capacity for moral #364 - *NORMATIVE* and
#312 - *PROSCRIPTIVE* *DESCRIPTIONS* of #41 - ONTIC necessity by which
the #273 - *SYNCRETIC* *PROCESS* takes place, one ought as a computing
function then be able to determine its #873 - *PROBITY* against the #81
- *JUXTAPOSED* *PRINCIPLES* *OF* *SOVEREIGN* {6.5.5.41.0} / *AUTONOMY*
{3.5.5.41.0} as enumerated by @492 - VOLUNTARY FREEWILL {@369 / @123 -
JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY (#3 x #3 - CENTRE INTERLOCK)} AS FOUNDATIONAL STONE
(31 MAY) TO QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT dated 29 OCTOBER 1900 BEING
INSTRUMENTATION TO THE FEDERATION OF THE AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH 1901 {

@205 / #873 - LETTERS PATENT <-- PRINCIPLES OF PROBITY
@82 / #491 - SECTION IX <— TERMS OF CONTINUITY
@164 / #3273 - SECTION VIII (?) <— COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS
@123 / #2188 - SECTION III (?) <— JUDICIAL OVERSIGHT

@41 / #113 - EMANATION FUNCTION <— ETHICAL ENGAGEMENT

}

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Queen%20Victoria%27s%20Letters%20Patent%201900.pdf>

I’m preparing this for my own court purposes (you are just getting a
value added draft in response to excellent input) and to answer the
question on whether the poem constitutes a crime of collusion.

*NO*

It was simply given {ie. '*MILK*/*CHEESE*' propaganda helps American /
Russian diplomacy was *IMMEDIATELY* *RECIPROCATED* *BY* *THE* *LATER*
*WITH* *AN* *EQUIVALENT* *THEMED* *TELEVISION* *MEDIA* *ITEM*} the
circumstance where two parties were desirous to dance albeit one the
tango and the other the waltz to then provide a focal point of
interoperability via the metastasised noumenon by which integrity of
purpose could be determined as any measured reciprocality and the
process of metabolic cohesion could then naturally be facilitated.

I WONDER WHAT SPECIAL COUNSEL ROBERT MUELLER’S CONCLUSION TO ALL THESE
SHENANIGANS WILL BE?"

DOLF @ 0558 HOURS ON 15 MARCH 2019: "Since we have a paradigm which
conveys the notion as dynamics of development I will convey a
provisional hypothesis (I have done no informal research) on the
temporal process of metabolism by which we have expanded the historical
*SEPTET* notion of #330 - HRUMACHIS as CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING
facilitating EQUILIBRIUM by the addition of #30 - LAMED / #90 - TSADE =
#450 (although this may not be entirely correct as I have only
established MARKERS with no field testing research)

It remains indeterminate as this juncture, whether the vCoral metabolism
MARKER is biased to a LOOP (#PE) or AUTONOMOUS (#TSADE) THINKING MODE in
progression by impetus as compliant to PSEUDO NINE of the TORAH
PROTOTYPE in conformance to the Y-M-T-A construct of 23 elements as its
#451 - FORMULA OF PROGRESSION:

51 25 74
73 50 27
26 75 49 = #150 / #450 {#PSEUDO NINE *OF* *JEWISH* *TORAH* *KABBALAH*
*VASSAL* *GOVERNANCE*: #YOD (#10) + #MEM (#40) + #TAU (#400) [+ #ALEPH
(#1) = #451]}

PSEUDO NINE(TORAH)@{
@1: Sup: 25 (#25); Ego: 25 (#25),
@2: Sup: 51 (#76); Ego: 26 (#51),
@3: Sup: 78 (#154); Ego: 27 (#78),
@4: Sup: 46 (#200 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF SACRED PROPERTY {%8});
Ego: 49 (#127),
@5: Sup: 15 (#215 - I AM NEITHER A LIAR NOR A DOER OF MISCHIEF
{%34}); Ego: 50 (#177 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO CURSING {%29}),
@6: Sup: 66 (#281); Ego: 51 (#228 - I HAVE NO UNJUST PREFERENCES
{%40}),
@7: Sup: 58 (#339); Ego: 73 (#301),
@8: Sup: 51 (#390 - *CROWN*); Ego: 74 (#375),
@9: Sup: 45 (#435); Ego: 75 (#450),
Male: #435; Feme: #450
}

49 9 65
57 41 25
17 73 33 = #123 / #369 {#PSEUDO NINE *OF* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN*
*EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE*} AS IT'S NATURAL PROGRESSION {#1 / #73 SUBSTITUTION}

var vRudolph = {
0: null,
1: 5, // #ALEPH = vOrange
2: null,
3: null,
4: null,
5: 1, // #HE = vBronze
6: 3, // #VAV = vRed
7: null,
8: null, // That #CHET (#8) register has been transformed to
#LAMED (#8 + #22 = #30)
9: null,
10: 6, // #YOD = vGreen
11: null,
12: 8, // #LAMED = vCyan
13: 4, // #MEM = vBlue
14: null,
15: 7, // #SAMEK = vYellow
16: null,
17: 9, // #PE = vCoral #369 <— this needs to be changed to
element 18 enabling *COIN* {ie. invent, create, make up, devise,
conceive, originate, think up, dream up, formulate, fabricate}
18: null,
19: null,
20: 2, // #RESH = vPurple
21: null,
22: null
}

#451 as [#6, #40, #300, #80, #9, #10, #6] = mishpat (H4941): {UMBRA: #18
as #451 % #41 = #41} 1) *JUDGMENT*, *JUSTICE*, *ORDINANCE*; 1a)
judgment; 1a1) act of deciding a case; 1a2) place, court, seat of
judgment; 1a3) *PROCESS*, *PROCEDURE*, *LITIGATION* (*BEFORE* *JUDGES*);
1a4) case, cause (presented for judgment); 1a5) sentence, decision (of
judgment); 1a6) execution (of judgment); 1a7) time (of judgment); 1b)
justice, right, rectitude (attributes of God or man); 1c) *ORDINANCE*;
1d) *DECISION* (*IN* *LAW*); 1e) *RIGHT*, *PRIVILEGE*, *DUE* (*LEGAL*);
1f) proper, fitting, measure, fitness, custom, manner, plan;

The #2184 cycle (which implies rational PI) as an anthropological
cosmogonic principle had its genesis reprise upon Wednesday 20 March
1996 / #0 - new moon of Thursday 21 March 1996.

However what I wish to informally research is the operability of the
dynamic 7x3 calendar slider function conveying intersections of the
vRudolph {} entelechy cycle within the metastasised noumenon and whether
the metabolic process is viably determined by the locus CATEGORY OF
UNDERSTANDING as any specific DYNAMIC NATURAL ASSOCIATOR (DNA) or the
entire hierarchy having osmosis with other noumenon processes.

Given that #2184 = 24 x 7 x 13 or 21 x 8 x 13

There is within this #364 - PRINCIPLE OF ENQUIRY an implicit
intersection which then occurs with the other dialectic ANTHROPOLOGICAL
COSMOGENIC PRINCIPLES:

SINCE: 24 x 13 = #312 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION (ie. nested minus #81
- SOVEREIGN JUXTAPOSITION PRINCIPLE = #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL)

SINCE: 7 x 13 = #91 x 3 = #273 - PRINCIPLE OF SYNCRETIC PROGRESSION

Thusly there is need for considerable research as input from various
faculties of human sapience and endeavour given the propensity is
essentially unlimited.

That the notion of #2184 / 13 or 24 x 7 = #168 - I AM NOT THE CAUSE OF
WEEPING TO ANY {%26} / 21 = 8 seems to then suggest an implicit
metabolic or decision (% #492 = #216 as [#2, #8, #200, #6] = bachar
(H977): {UMBRA: #1 as #216 % #41 = #11} 1) to choose, elect, decide for;
1a) (Qal) to choose; 1b) (Niphal) to be chosen; 1c) (Pual) to be chosen,
selected) making ONTIC function by its #492 / 12 circularity:

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #nnn % #41 = #26 - Ambiguous Reversals, Virtue of Gravity;
I-Ching: H3 - Birth Throes, Initial Difficulties, Sprouting, Difficulty
at the beginning, Gathering support, Hoarding; Tetra: 3 - Mired;

THOTH MEASURE: #26 - Oh Basit, who makest thine appearance at the
Shetait; I am not the cause of weeping to any.

#VIRTUE: If it is Endeavor (no. #26), then joy, but
#TOOLS: If it is Departure (no. #66), then sorrow.
#POSITION: As to Following (no. #19), it is dragged along.
#TIME: As to Guardedness (no. #57), it is secured.
#CANON: #168

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_168@{
@1: Sup: 26 (#26); Ego: 26 (#26),
@2: Sup: 11 (#37); Ego: 66 (#92),
@3: Sup: 30 (#67); Ego: 19 (#111),
@4: Sup: 6 (#73); Ego: 57 (#168 - I AM NOT THE CAUSE OF WEEPING TO
ANY {%26}),
Male: #73; Feme: #168
} // #168

SECTION VIII: "REQUIRE AND COMMAND ALL OUR OFFICERS AND MINISTERS, CIVIL
AND MILITARY, AND ALL OTHER THE INHABITANTS OF OUR SAID COMMONWEALTH TO
BE #364 - OBEDIENT {#273 - REMEMBRANCE}, #312 - AIDING {#273
-SEPULCHRE}, AND #273 - ASSISTING {#273 - WEAK} UNTO OUR SAID GOVERNOR
GENERAL {#2184 - LAWS OF NATURE AS ANTHROPOLOGICAL COSMOLOGICAL
PRINCIPLE / 12 = #182 AS DATE(1996,3,20) + 5 x #364 + #182 = 11
SEPTEMBER 2001}, OR, IN THE EVENT OF HIS DEATH, #273 - INCAPACITY, OR
ABSENCE, TO SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS AS MAY, FROM TIME TO TIME, UNDER THE
PROVISIONS OF THESE OUR LETTERS PATENT, ADMINISTER {#2184 - LAWS OF
NATURE AS ANTHROPOLOGICAL COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE / 13 = #168 - I AM NOT
THE CAUSE OF WEEPING TO ANY {%26 - *YHWH*}} THE GOVERNMENT OF OUR SAID
COMMONWEALTH."

And since the 24 x 7 or 21 x 8 = #168 - ADMINISTRATION is itself an
attribute of ONTIC necessity, the consideration is whether this can then
be a determination of either a probability of propensity for either a
constructive or destructive metabolic process occurring as intermediate
stage of development

In such a manner the Americans can then rationally rather than
arbitrarily determine the ebbing of North Korean sanctions to facilitate
a viable sapient derived economy.

Thus given we have a grounding of the entelechy then any future
eventuality can be forecasted by modelling of the osmosis / metabolic
process.

That is a research imperative and objective which I have but I may not
have sufficient education to presently undertake the task.

TO BE CONTINUED

DOLF TO FINANCIAL SERVICES ROYAL COMMISSION @ 1009 HOURS ON 18 JULY
2018: "MATERIAL DETAILS SUMMARY OVER A COMPLAINT TO THE FINANCIAL
SERVICES ROYAL COMMISSION AGAINST AMP'S 'UNCONSCIONABLE' MISCONDUCT
WHICH IS 'UNLAWFUL AND ETHICALLY AND MORALLY WRONG' AS PERJURY AT VCAT
ON 7 DECEMBER 2001 ASSOCIATED TO A SALARY CONTINUATION POLICY:

You would have noted on this morning’s news that since my MANDALAY SWAY
poem conveyed to yourselves that the MANDALAY BAY Hotel within Las Vegas
has now taken the extraordinary legal step of filing a legal claim
against the 1000 victims of the massacre in relation to which in the
absence of any motive I have provided a provisional hypothesis: #541 / #447.

That the Financial Services Royal Commission are going to become aware
that the Insurer in relation to my salary continuance claim and the
extraordinary VCAT Hearing of 7 December 2001 of their representations
being PERJURY and lies in relation my involvement (ie. I had 4 x 5
minutes = 20 minutes as strata of temporality: #1440 / #72 - ANTHROPIC
PROTOTYPE = 20 minutes) within ANTI-TERRORISM ACTIVISM and #288 - 11
SEPTEMBER 2001 TERRORIST EVENT which is clearly conveyed within my 2
Courtesy telephone calls as that which they maliciously misrepresented
and as contempt not accountable for:

#419 - KILL THE SOUL
#390 - GRAVE ROBBERS {WREATHS / CROWN: 4 JULY / ZION: monument; raised
up; sepulcher = GRAVE
#288 - UMBRA / TERRORIST EVENT: 11 SEPTEMBER 2001 / BEERSHEBA {OATH}

[IMAGES: THE TWO THIEVES AS TWEEDLEDUM[B] AND TWEEDLEDEE[D]:

Egyptian ANKH as the basis of Jewish Vassal Idolatry Identity (top).

*ECONOMY* of Fascist / Roman Catholic {ie. hymeneal as marriage /
sovereign dynamic v's Jewish Torah Intellectus as Genitive Voluntātis}
Empire Governance]

That the INSURERS (AXA GROUP / AMP) are guilty of serious criminal
conduct which in my view amounts to material support to terrorism and
treason by their contemptuous conduct ever since.

DOLF TO FINANCIAL SERVICES ROYAL COMMISSION @ 0820 HOURS ON 19 JULY
2018: "VCAT TRANSCRIPT ON MATERIAL DETAILS SUMMARY OVER A COMPLAINT TO
THE FINANCIAL SERVICES ROYAL COMMISSION AGAINST AMP'S 'UNCONSCIONABLE'
MISCONDUCT WHICH IS 'UNLAWFUL AND ETHICALLY AND MORALLY WRONG' AS
PERJURY AT VCAT ON 7 DECEMBER 2001 ASSOCIATED TO A SALARY CONTINUATION
POLICY:

TO: AMP CLAIMS ASSESSORS

FURTHER TO CORRESPONDENCE SENT @ 1438 HOURS ON 15 AUGUST 2017 / 1334
HOURS ON 16 AUGUST 2017 / 0911 HOURS ON 22 AUGUST / MULTIPLE OF 31
AUGUST 2017 ARE THESE ADDITIONAL DIARY NOTES WITH RESPECTS TO MY CLAIM
NO: M1001872 FOR PLAN NO: 00004,283:

Given this clear evidence to the contrary of Mr Peter Riddell’s
submission made to the VCAT Extra-ordinary hearing of 7 December, 2001
in the mischievous and wrongful misrepresentation of my two telephone
calls as the basis of a false report to police and perjured evidence.
The following is a transcript (which may contain transcription and
conceptual errors due to reduced audibility) dated 11 February 2004
obtained from tapes provided by the Victoria Civil & Administrative
Tribunal (anti-discrimination list) as proceedings of 0936 hours 7
December 2001 before Deputy President Ms. Cate McKenzie presiding over
A500 of 2000 in matter of Australian Casualty & Life (AXA Global Group
Insurance) and Mark Capecchi. The proceedings were conducted by
telephone hook-up.

THE D.PRESIDENT: Telephone?

Thank you. Mr Riddell, you are appearing by

MR RIDDELL: Yes, madam, I appear by way of telephone. I also have
Shannon Lindner with me who is a solicitor in the actual legal group.

THE D.PRESIDENT: Very well now, this directions hearing has been called
on as a result of a letter which has been sent by the respondents to the
Tribunal. The best way I can summarise, in effect, what that letter
raised were concerns about certain conduct of Mr Boek which, as I
understand it, has been the subject of a report to police. The reason
why the Tribunal deals with these matters initially at least, unless
there is some exceptional circumstance that would warrant otherwise by
bringing on a directions hearing, is so that the Tribunal can, if
necessary, receive evidence of what the relevant matter is and then
determine how best to deal with it.

In this case, and in fact every case where a directions hearing is held,
if there is a request made by a party to appear by telephone the
Tribunal is very happy to accommodate that request and that is in fact
what has happened today. Now, I might get you, Mr Riddell, to explain
what aspects of Mr Boek's conduct have concerned the respondents and, of
course, I will give you a chance to reply, Mr Boek, after Mr Riddell has
finished. Very well, Mr Riddell.

MR RIDDELL: Thank you, madam. On 30 November in the morning I received a
telephone call from Mr Boek, a threatening telephone call, advising that
he had left a number of messages for me. I then accessed those messages
on my voice mail and was quite threatened by the content of those
messages and I had grave concerns for my safety and the safety of my
family. I, that morning, contacted the Victoria Police and reported the
matter and they viewed the matter most seriously. They suggested that I
not present myself in the presence of Mr Boek, which is why I am
presenting myself by way of telephone today.

THE D.PRESIDENT: Yes, and as I say, there is no difficulty about that. Yes?

MR RIDDELL: Two messages. I have forwarded to the Tribunal a transcript
of those

THE D.PRESIDENT: Have you a recording of them?

MR RIDDELL: I do and I would like to play that for the Tribunal.

THE D.PRESIDENT: Certainly. May I just, before you do, get my associate
to take an affirmation from you because given the seriousness of the
matter it ought to be on evidence.

MR PETER ANTHONY RIDDELL, affirmed [9.36am]

THE D.PRESIDENT: Recording. Thank you. Now, if you would play the tape

MR RIDDELL: If it is not clear please let me know and I will adjust the
volume.

THE D.PRESIDENT: Certainly.

TELEPHONE MESSAGE ONE: "Mr Riddell, this is Dolf Boek [calling]. I'm
just wondering whether you['ve been self congratulatory about my
previous submissions to the court and have failed to recognise their
transcendent logic built on time]. They are religious model that
co-ordinates or synchronises over 6000 years to the 9 September of this
year. That means [when this year expires,] my court case will be a
matter of an accusation of fascism against yourself at the company from
which I will not cease until I have your #419 - SOUL.

You may return this message if you like, [number omitted]. You have
until the end of this year and then I would never again turn my hand
against the action that I am going to take. Meaning? I will conclude
when one of us going to the #390 - GRAVE."

TELEPHONE MESSAGE TWO: "Mr Riddell, Dolf Boek. You do realise that if
you are not prepared to come clean with your justifications of your past
treatment of me that as of the new year we will not be having another
contract because I will not be co-operating with you further and we will
are more likely to go to court at some stage. At some stage you are
going to have to recognise the fact that you are a blasphemer. Your
religious context has no continuing validity and since I am able to
rationally prove that with a mathematical model..... you are going to
understand how forceful and hard metaphysics is."

MR RIDDELL: That concludes the two voice mail messages.

MR RIDDELL: - - - submission that Mr Boek has conducted himself in such
a way that he shows he has no intention of according to the rules of the
court. He has indicated quite clearly that his court case will now be a
matter of fascism against myself and AXA and in those circumstances a
false claim is frivolous and vexatious and should be struck out forthwith.

THE D.PRESIDENT: Boek. Mr Boek? Very well, all right. Now, I will hear
from Mr

MR BOEK: Yes, ma'am, I have - you would have noticed that there were no
actual words of threat. They were words that were based on fact in that
particular phone call. Here I have a particular mathematical model which
is mentioned in that particular phone call. It is based upon a work by
Johann Kepler, a German astronomer born in 1571 to 1630. He came up with
three rules of which I have come up with a fourth [associated to the
ephemeral and mundane as a transcendent fecundite connection to the
Vernal and the Autumn Equinox in the 6th year of the 22nd Course of
Gamul: 7 x 24 x 13 x 49 = 6J or 294 x 364 days or 365.2423 x 293 years -
Vernal Equinox Wednesday 20 March 1996 / 21 March].

His three rules in terms of astronomical cycles were: (1) that the
planet... And then I will get to my bit of relevance to the 6000 years.

THE D.PRESIDENT: Yes, yes, yes.

MR BOEK: (1) That the planets move in elliptical orbits around the sun
which is situated at one of the focus of the ellipses; (2) that the
radius vectors joining each planet to the sun describes equal areas in
equal times; (3) that the ratio of the square of the planet's year to
the cube of the planet's mean distance from the sun is the same for each
planet.

Now, what I am suggesting is that the 6000 year cycle fits a
mathematical model on logic and reason called Telos equals Arch plus
C-squared:

Telos [122J3W1D] = Arch [3W1D] + c² [9(9²+1)/2]

That has been my particular field of study as my retirement activity. A
religious pursuit which is, how can I say, an area of contemplative
life. The best model that can currently be exhibited with regards to
this particular thesis is nothing more than Harry Potter and the
Philosopher Stone. I raise that as a particular point because the poetry
that is used in...

HYPOTEÍNOUSA (verb):
- to hypothesise by ratiocination within measured bounds of division
without an incommensurate bias.

(noun):
- [GEOMETRY]: the side of a right triangle opposite the right angle.
- Also: hypothenuse.

ETYMOLOGY:
The word hypotenuse comes from Late Latin hypotēnūsa, a transliteration
of Ancient Greek ὑποτείνουσα [πλευρά] (hypoteínousa [pleurá]), meaning
"[side] subtending [the right angle]". The word was used for the
hypotenuse of a triangle c. 360 BCE by Plato in the Timaeus (dialogue)
54d and by many other ancient authors.

#1586 as [#400, #80, #70, #300, #5, #10, #50, #70, #400, #200, #1] as
'You Need Me Day And Night Gematria'

HYPOTENUSE@{
@1: Sup: 76 (#76); Ego: 76 (#76),
@2: Sup: 75 (#151); Ego: 80 (#156),
@3: Sup: 64 (#215); Ego: 70 (#226),
@4: Sup: 40 (#255); Ego: 57 (#283),
@5: Sup: 45 (#300); Ego: 5 (#288 - *UMBRA*), <-- *MAPPED* *TO*
*EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPE*
#EIGHT: #120 / #360 AND TORAH PROTOTYPE #THREE: #96 / #288
@6: Sup: 55 (#355); Ego: 10 (#298),
@7: Sup: 24 (#379); Ego: 50 (#348),
@8: Sup: 13 (#392); Ego: 70 (#418),
@9: Sup: 8 (#400 - *TAU*); Ego: 76 (#494),
@10: Sup: 46 (#446); Ego: 38 (#532),
@11: Sup: 47 (#493); Ego: 1 (#533),
Male: #493; Feme: #533
} // #1586 <-- *UNITED* *NATIONS* *HUMAN* *RIGHTS* *COUNCIL*

A folk etymology incorrectly claims that tenuse means "side" and
hypotenuse means a support like a prop or buttress

ORIGIN: 1565–75; earlier hypotenusa < Latin hypotēnūsa < Greek
hypoteínousa (grámmē) subtending (line) (feminine present participle of
hypoteínein to subtend), equivalent to hypo- hypo- + tein- stretch (see
thin) + -ousa feminine present participle suffix

Within geometry, a hypotenuse (rarely: hypothenuse) is the longest side
of a right-angled triangle, the side opposite of the right angle. The
length of the hypotenuse of a right triangle can be found using the
Pythagorean theorem, which states that the square of the length of the
hypotenuse equals the sum of the squares of the lengths of the other two
sides. For example, if one of the other sides has a length of 3 (when
squared, 9) and the other has a length of 4 (when squared, 16), then
their squares add up to 25. The length of the hypotenuse is the square
root of 25, that is, 5.

PHILOSOPHICAL USE:
Whereas *OUSIA* (Greek: οὐσία) is analogous to the English concepts of
being and *ONTIC* used in contemporary philosophy. *OUSIA* is translated
as Latin substantia and essentia, and hence to English as substance and
essence.

Aristotle defined protai ousiai (πρῶται οὐσίαι), "primary substances",
in the Categories as that which is neither said of nor in any subject,
eg., "this human" in particular, or "this ox". The genera in biology and
other natural kinds are substances in a secondary sense, as universals,
formally defined by the essential qualities of the primary substances;
i.e., the individual members of those kinds.

Much later, Martin Heidegger said that the original meaning of the word
*OUSIA* was lost in its translation to the Latin, and, subsequently, in
its translation to modern languages. For him, *OUSIA* means Being, not
substance, that is, not some thing or some being that "stood" (-stance)
"under" (sub-). Moreover, he also uses the binomial parousia–apousia,
denoting presence–absence, and [relativity within the] *HYPOSTASIS*
denoting existence.

THEOLOGICAL SIGNIFICANCE:
The word *OUSIA* is not used in the New Testament except in relation to
the substance in the sense of goods twice in the parable of the Prodigal
Son where the son asked his father to divide to him his inheritance, and
then wasted it on riotous living.

An apparently related word, epiousios (affixing the prefix epi- to the
word), is used in the Lord's Prayer, but nowhere else in the scriptures.
<https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ousia>

In whatever circumstance, it is capable of being hosted upon the
INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS as it's mechanism for delivery and
staging which then becomes an acute and risky precipice consideration
that is accorded entirely by my Intellectual Property and thusly my
reasonable objection has always been ROMAN CATHOLICS / FREEMASONRY
imposing {#17 / #33 - #INRI / #65 - SOLDIER} a @5 - substituted HETEROS
ethic upon our {#390 / #288 / #419} war dead and usurping the @1 -
SOVEREIGNTY of the #391 - HOMOIOS basis to our Commonwealth's Governance
which is defined as a PRINCIPLE that is circumscribed {#13 / #21 / #37}
by Queen Victoria's Letters Patent of 17 September 1900 as the
instrumentation of Federation into a nation.

@1 - #17 - 2017
@2 - #33 - #INRI
@3 - #65 - SOLDIER
@4 - #390 - WREATHS / CROWN / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE 4 JULY 1776

#390 as [#5, #90, #80, #10, #200, #5] = tsephiyrah (H6843): {#8 as #385
% #41 = #16} 1) plait, chaplet, *WREATH*, *CROWN*; 1a) plait, coronet,
*DIADEM*;

#393 - 30 NOVEMBER AS SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE as [#1, #100, #80, #1,
#3, #8, #200] = harpage (G724): {#7 as #193 % #41 = #29} 1) the act of
plundering, robbery; 2) plunder spoil; 3) pillage (properly
abstract):--extortion; 4) ravening: (of a ferocious wild animal)
extremely hungry and hunting for prey; 5) spoiling

#334 as [#20, #300, #4, #10] = Chaldeans; Chaldea; astrologers; magician
{ie. *AS* *DEMONS*, *OR* *AS* *ROBBERS*;

#5 as #PHALLUS = #360 / #72 or #365 / #73 = #5 + 5x5 = #25 / #65 /
Usurper: @1 / Mystery: #26 {*YHWH*} / Leader: #325 / Regulator: #390 /
General Governor: #780 / 2 = #390 as [#1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5, #200]
as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242 % #41 = #78} 1) *RAPACIOUS*, ravenous; 2)
*A* *EXTORTIONER*, *A* *ROBBER* or #365 / #5 = #73}

@5 - #288 - UMBRA / BEERSHEBA / 11 SEPTEMBER 2001 (HETEROS)
@6 - #419 - SLAUGHTER
@7 - #391 - HOMOIOS
@8 - #13 - Letters Patent
@9 - #21 - Bequeathed to Sovereign Heirs in perpetuity

@10 - #37 - Non-Deeming Action, Government Administration; I-Ching: H40
- Release, Deliverance, Taking-Apart, Untangled; Tetra: 21 - Release;

BEING AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] WHO IS
INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING
AND RATIONALITY."

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T]
as EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

AUSTRALIA YOU CANNOT UNDO WHAT HAS BEEN DONE SO THERE WILL BE NOTHING
FURTHER BETWEEN US.

TO BE CONTINUED ...

A PUBLIC RELEASE (CENSORED) VERSION OF THE DOCUMENT IS AVAILABLE HERE:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/PART%205%20-%20SPECIFICITIES%20OF%20NON-FACTUALITY%20AP-18-0609.pdf>

Initial Post: 10 December 2018
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."