Greenies openly against freedom and democracy
Paul Aubrin
2018-08-08 08:49:24 UTC
“We can say that the battle against climate change is in conflict with
individual freedoms and therefore with democracy.”

The dictatorial aims of green parties are not new. They were already
present with the Club of Rome movement.

https://cliscep.com/2018/08/03/climatism-versus-democracy/
Extract:
"Is it too late to return to normality, or is it only a matter of time
before the introduction of a climatorship that would barter our basic
liberties “for the good of the planet”? Can we begin by allowing everyone
to exercise their critical spirit, without immediately throwing an
accusation of Trumpery in their faces? Can we also agree that that the
title of climate scientist no longer offers moral protection to those who
display their will to attack our values."
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2018-08-08 16:20:41 UTC
Post by Paul Aubrin
“We can say that the battle against climate change is in conflict with
individual freedoms and therefore with democracy.”
The dictatorial aims of green parties are not new. They were already
present with the Club of Rome movement.
https://cliscep.com/2018/08/03/climatism-versus-democracy/
"Is it too late to return to normality, or is it only a matter of time
before the introduction of a climatorship that would barter our basic
liberties “for the good of the planet”? Can we begin by allowing everyone
to exercise their critical spirit, without immediately throwing an
accusation of Trumpery in their faces? Can we also agree that that the
title of climate scientist no longer offers moral protection to those who
display their will to attack our values."
Can we act like making a change away from one type of fuel source is not an attack on "values"?"

Certainly we can agree that state assistance for making the change is not an attack on free markets across the globe.

Recently it seems en vogue to oppose anything labeled "green" even when its an increase in fuel standards to make family's dollars last longer. We can start by dropping the facade that using the word liberty is a shield to excuse any action, including spinning the argument that better fuel economy standards is an attack on personal liberty/freedom or using pompous false comparisons like the "club of rome"

The recent trend acting like "controlled burns" are the solution for forest management is another false front, steep hills, and oh yeah, seems like if one is going to claim that wind is unpredictable for energy production it also would apply when it comes to playing with fire...