gordo is back at it
Nobody
2018-05-10 21:08:16 UTC
Poor old gordo is back at the BS on his facebook page. He does
everything from whine about Harper (still!!) and Trump as well as post
the usual Greenie BS about various things including bitumen. Looks
like him and the BC Greenie Weaver have been drinking and exchanging BS
yet again.

Gotta give him credit for his efforts I supppose.
No matter how misguided.

Take a look. Funny stuff

https://www.facebook.com/gordon.merrick
Eric®
Page Not Found.
Catoni
2018-05-15 04:09:56 UTC
Post by Eric®
Post by Nobody
Poor old gordo is back at the BS on his facebook page. He does
everything from whine about Harper (still!!) and Trump as well as post
the usual Greenie BS about various things including bitumen. Looks
like him and the BC Greenie Weaver have been drinking and exchanging BS
yet again.
Gotta give him credit for his efforts I supppose.
No matter how misguided.
Take a look. Funny stuff
https://www.facebook.com/gordon.merrick
Page Not Found.
I had Page Not Found also..... but I checked again.... and now it's there...

https://www.facebook.com/gordon.merrick
Eric®
2018-05-16 02:45:43 UTC
Post by Catoni
Post by Eric®
Post by Nobody
Poor old gordo is back at the BS on his facebook page. He does
everything from whine about Harper (still!!) and Trump as well as post
the usual Greenie BS about various things including bitumen. Looks
like him and the BC Greenie Weaver have been drinking and exchanging BS
yet again.
Gotta give him credit for his efforts I supppose.
No matter how misguided.
Take a look. Funny stuff
https://www.facebook.com/gordon.merrick
Page Not Found.
I had Page Not Found also..... but I checked again.... and now it's there...
https://www.facebook.com/gordon.merrick
Still not found for me. This is sort of like "the missing heat" - "the missing
Gordo".
Nobody
2018-05-16 21:08:42 UTC
Post by Eric®
Post by Catoni
Post by Eric®
Post by Nobody
Poor old gordo is back at the BS on his facebook page. He
does everything from whine about Harper (still!!) and Trump
as well as post the usual Greenie BS about various things
including bitumen. Looks like him and the BC Greenie Weaver
have been drinking and exchanging BS yet again.
Gotta give him credit for his efforts I supppose.
No matter how misguided.
Take a look. Funny stuff
https://www.facebook.com/gordon.merrick
Page Not Found.
I had Page Not Found also..... but I checked again.... and now it's there...
https://www.facebook.com/gordon.merrick
Still not found for me. This is sort of like "the missing heat" -
"the missing Gordo".
it works fine but login to your own account before going to the link.
https://www.facebook.com/gordon.merrick
Nobody
login to your own account first
Eric®
2018-05-18 02:42:40 UTC
Post by Nobody
Post by Eric®
Post by Nobody
Poor old gordo is back at the BS on his facebook page. He does
everything from whine about Harper (still!!) and Trump as well as
post the usual Greenie BS about various things including bitumen.
Looks like him and the BC Greenie Weaver have been drinking and
exchanging BS yet again.
Gotta give him credit for his efforts I supppose.
No matter how misguided.
Take a look. Funny stuff
https://www.facebook.com/gordon.merrick
Page Not Found.
login to your own account first
That's the problem then.

Chom Noamsky
2018-05-17 02:59:49 UTC
Post by Nobody
Poor old gordo is back at the BS on his facebook page. He does
everything from whine about Harper (still!!) and Trump as well as post
the usual Greenie BS about various things including bitumen. Looks
like him and the BC Greenie Weaver have been drinking and exchanging BS
yet again.
Gotta give him credit for his efforts I supppose.
No matter how misguided.
Take a look. Funny stuff
https://www.facebook.com/gordon.merrick
What's funny is his virtually non-existent following.

Not even his friends or family pay attention to his crap.

Which is pretty typical for Facebook lefties and eco-radicals.

I have a brother that is gordo on steroids, he shares on average 50+
activist org posts a week, from much the same sources that gordo does.

And he gets about the same response as gordo.

All this Facebook activist spew has become just so much background
noise, people just tune it out.

I post a picture of the sky and get 1,700+ shares and 1,800+ likes.

People are just sick of getting lectured and condescended to on social
media by self righteous environmentalists who truly don't know their
bums from a hole in the ground.