eben if ey loss 100 pounds ey still woodunt bee hot -- hillbilly
M***@kymhorsell.com
2018-07-06 03:50:19 UTC

NYSE: CVX - Closed: 5 Jul 6:06 pm GMT-4
123.98 USD -0.75 (0.60%) down

Royal Dutch Shell Plc Class A
ETR: R6C - 5 Jul 5:35 pm GMT+2
29.63 EUR -0.27 (0.90%) down

ConocoPhillips
NYSE: COP - Closed: 5 Jul 4:00 pm GMT-4
68.93 USD -0.63 (0.91%) down

CH4 mitigation potentials from China landfills and related
environmental co-benefits
A new study estimates the likely methane emissions from around 2,000
existing landfill sites in China and 500 planned new
ones. Approximately 0.66m and 1.14m tonnes of methane will be
released, respectively, from new and existing landfills under a 2030
business-as-usual scenario, the researchers say. This is 24% lower
than estimates by the US Environmental Protection Agency, the study
notes. -- Science Advances

How climate change could hurt bald eagles
Samantha Harrington, Yale Climate Connections

Icebergs could be towed to Cape Town to provide water for South Africa
Joe Pinkstone, Mail Online

'Contaminated item' from Skripal attack blamed for poisoning man and woman
months later
ABC News, 06 Jul 2018
The poisoning of 2 Britons with the Novichok nerve agent looks like
an unfortunate after-effect of the attempted murder in March of a
former Russian agent and his daughter, Britain's Health Minister says.

Another day, another data breach. Do you even care anymore?
ABC News, 06 Jul 2018
From LinkedIn to Ticketmaster, it can feel like your personal
information is lost or stolen every day. Experts are worried people
are tuning out.
[Currently I'm receiving almost daily messages from every AUS-based
company I ever worked for. Seems a third-party site that handles
resumes and employment data was hacked some time back. For some reason
*that* site has never contacted me, leaving each of the individual
companies to tell me pretty much the same thing again and again --
someone knows my name and address and when and what I worked on].

EPA leader Scott Pruitt resigns after scandals engulf agency
ABC News, 06 Jul 2018
US Environmental Protection Agency chief Scott Pruitt, who pleased US
President Donald Trump by rolling back environmental regulations but came
under fire for a variety of ethics accusations, resigns.

'Trump Baby' blimp cleared to fly over London for President's visit
ABC News, 06 Jul 2018
Mayor of London Sadiq Khan says he will allow protesters to fly a blimp over
UK Parliament portraying US President Donald Trump as an orange, snarling
baby during the US President's upcoming visit.

Al Jazeera Weather @AJEWeather 05 Jul 2018 05:51Z
Heatwave in Eastern Canada kills at least 17 people in the last week

Record-breaking heat wave kills 33 people in Quebec as temperature climbs
ABC News, 06 Jul 2018
Temperatures are expected to reach 45 degrees Celsius with humidity in
Montreal, as the death toll linked to a heat wave in Canada's Quebec
province doubles to 33.

Glen Peters @Peters_Glen 05 Jul 2018 07:59Z
The global average temperature is ~1°C, but ~16% of the population lives in
areas that have already warmed more than 1.5°C (first column). In a "well
below 2°C" world (1.7°C), ~15% of the population has temperatures over 2°C
(second column). carbonbrief.org/analysis-globa# pic.twitter.com/L33H96R4JW

At least 2 rhinoceros poachers eaten by lions in South Africa
ABC News, 06 Jul 2018
A ranger at the Sibuya Game Reserve in the Eastern Cape discovered human
remains close to a pride of lions on Tue afternoon. An axe and three
pairs of shoes and gloves were found later when police and an anti-poaching
unit arrived.

Mexico fireworks explosion kills 19, injures 40
ABC News, 06 Jul 2018
The dead include 4 firefighters and 2 police officers who rushed to the
scene after the first explosion, only to be killed by a second wave of blasts.

Al Jazeera Weather @AJEWeather 05 Jul 2018 12:51Z
Severe thunderstorms cause flash flooding in France, Italy and Germany

Al Jazeera Weather @AJEWeather 05 Jul 2018 12:51Z
Deadly heatwave in Eastern Canada expected to break by Fri

NWS @NWS 05 Jul 2018 19:55Z
Much of the Ohio River Valley is now seeing Heat Index values of 110+ degrees.
In these conditions, heat-illnesses become likely if precautions are not
taken. The very young, elderly, those without A/C, and those participating
in strenuous outdoor activities are most-susceptible. pic.twitter.com/oi9Z2niwDe

NHC Atlantic Ops @NHC_Atlantic 05 Jul 2018 19:57Z
Here are the Key Messages for Tropical Storm #Beryl advisory number 2. See
hurricanes.gov for more information. pic.twitter.com/4LI3jSQ0UK
k***@gmail.com
2018-07-06 18:54:25 UTC
.""However, over the fifteen years to 2016 the HadCRUT4v5 and Cowtan & Way GMST trends, of 0.138°C /century and 0.160°C /century respectively, are equally close to the 0.149°C /century ERAinterim trend; the GISTEMP and NOAAv4.0.1 trends are both above 0.17°C /century..."""