Imagine if you could hire/fire a wife for minimum wage.
Add Reply
Fritz Wuehler
2019-04-16 10:57:37 UTC
I hope Trump nukes Seattle [ to kill Bezos ? ].
It wouldn't be much of a loss.
Seattle is home to the 1st and 2nd second richest men in the world.
It would become home to the 1st and 2nd richest corpses in the world!
With the Pacific ocean to the West, and high mountains to the North&East,
and hot, wealthy California to the South, no city is better placed.
In terms of climate, it prevents you from having harsh winters but I
don't see any other real advantage.
• "Warming of the climate system is unequivocal, and since the 1950s,
many of the observed changes are unprecedented over decades to millennia".
• "Atmospheric concentrations of carbon dioxide,
Carbon dioxide doesn't have shit to do with global warming.

What's the left wing global warming excuse for these tornados?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tornado_outbreak_sequence_of_May_1
896

There was no heavy industry in those areas. There weren't
enough cars to create pollution. Electricity was still limited
to major metro areas. Gaslight was still heavily used.
Everybody ate beef and we didn't have illegal Mexicans invading
the country because their asses would get shot.

Why the tornados?
Tim Slattery
2019-04-16 13:38:15 UTC
Post by Fritz Wuehler
Carbon dioxide doesn't have shit to do with global warming.
Yeah, like bacteria don't have anything to do with disease.

Must be a right-wing, closed-mind Republican.
--
Tim Slattery
tim <at> risingdove <dot> com
Andr-O-Mat
2019-04-16 15:07:57 UTC
Post by Tim Slattery
Post by Fritz Wuehler
Carbon dioxide doesn't have shit to do with global warming.
Yeah, like bacteria don't have anything to do with disease.
Must be a right-wing, closed-mind Republican.
Carbon dioxide is consumed by plants and the more that there is in the
environment, the more plants grow to compensate. The belief that it is
sent into the atmosphere and just stays there is a fairy tale.
--
Andr-O-Mat
*: ***@share.naturalnews.com
chrisv
2019-04-16 15:40:48 UTC
Post by Andr-O-Mat
Post by Tim Slattery
Post by Fritz Wuehler
Carbon dioxide doesn't have shit to do with global warming.
Yeah, like bacteria don't have anything to do with disease.
Must be a right-wing, closed-mind Republican.
Carbon dioxide is consumed by plants and the more that there is in the
environment, the more plants grow to compensate.
But not quickly enough, especially when we are simultaneously
deforesting the planet (and burning the trees, which releases yet more
carbon).

The compensatory mechanisms, which tend to keep the climate at an
equilibrium, work over millennia. They are unable to work within a
few decades.

Now the permafrost is thawing, in some places, threatening to release
vast more amounts of carbon, in a terrible positive-feedback loop.
Post by Andr-O-Mat
The belief that it is
sent into the atmosphere and just stays there is a fairy tale.
No one has that belief, you lying right-wing propagandist.

Are you capable of posting, without lying?
--
"In a monopoly, there has to be an absence of choice." - "Slimer",
AKA "Andr-O-Mat"
Snit
2019-04-16 15:43:08 UTC
Post by chrisv
Post by Andr-O-Mat
Post by Andr-O-Mat
The belief that it is
sent into the atmosphere and just stays there is a fairy tale.
No one has that belief, you lying right-wing propagandist.
Are you capable of posting, without lying?
He sounds like Fox and their lies.
somehow superior by attacking the messenger. They cling to their attacks
and ignore the message time and time again.

http://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-04-16 15:46:09 UTC
On 16 Apr 2019 15:43:08 GMT, LO AND BEHOLD; Snit
<***@gallopinginsanity.com> determined that the following was of
great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<***@mid.individual.net>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ chrisv <***@nospam.invalid> wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Andr-O-Mat wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Tim Slattery wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Fritz Wuehler wrote:
[...]
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ He sounds like Fox and their lies.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

he sounds like a certain tardbabbling dipshit who thinks that sea ice is increasing and there's going to be global cooling.
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
http://youtu.be/iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-04-16 15:43:16 UTC
On Tue, 16 Apr 2019 10:40:48 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; chrisv
<***@nospam.invalid> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<***@4ax.com>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Andr-O-Mat wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Tim Slattery wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Fritz Wuehler wrote:
[...]

NO WAY MAN CO2 WILL MAEK TEH DED POISONED TREES GROW!!!! </conservative mode>

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-04-16 15:41:39 UTC
On Tue, 16 Apr 2019 11:07:57 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; Some butthurt pedant
pissmoaning about everything and saying "Says the..." like the faketard
socked up as "Andr-O-Mat <andr-***@m.at>" determined that the following
with us in <hdmtE.521399$***@fx40.iad>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 2019-04-16 09:38, Tim Slattery wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Fritz Wuehler <***@spamexpire-201904.rodent.frell.theremailer.net>
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Carbon dioxide doesn't have shit to do with global warming.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Yeah, like bacteria don't have anything to do with disease. Must be a
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ right-wing, closed-mind Republican.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Carbon dioxide is consumed by plants and the more that there is in the
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ environment, the more plants grow to compensate. The belief that it is
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ sent into the atmosphere and just stays there is a fairy tale.

conservative science is simple: now tell us about the "jesus lizards".

Snit

http://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308
Kym Horsell
2019-04-16 16:04:45 UTC
Post by Andr-O-Mat
Post by Tim Slattery
Post by Fritz Wuehler
Carbon dioxide doesn't have shit to do with global warming.
Yeah, like bacteria don't have anything to do with disease.
Must be a right-wing, closed-mind Republican.
Carbon dioxide is consumed by plants and the more that there is in the
environment, the more plants grow to compensate. The belief that it is
sent into the atmosphere and just stays there is a fairy tale.
Bzzt.

There are different isotopes of carbon.

C14 decays over time. Fossil fuels have almost no C14 because it all decayed
long ago.

By measuring the amount of C14 in the CO2 of the atmosphere we can tell
the amount of fossil fuel CO2 is accumulating over time almost exactly
in line with the approx 40 gigatonnes of fossil fuel being burned each year.

C13 and C12 are other isotopes of carbon. Plants "prefer" to absorb C12
into their cells. Fossil fuels are low in C13. By measuring the amount of C13
in the CO2 of the atmosphere we can tell the amount of fossil fuel CO2
is accumulating over time almost exactly in line with the approx 40 Gt
of fossil fuels being burned each year.

Science being an amazing thing finds the decline in atmospheric C13 and C14
are as far as can be determined declining at exactly the same rate.

By careful calculations we can tell CO2 from fossil fuels has an approx
1/2 life of around 100y. IOW a good fraction of the CO2 generated from
the first steam engines in the 1850s is still in the atmosphere and we
can "see" it pretty directly.

If you hunt around you can find plots of the measured decline in atmospheric
C13 and C14.

If you learn enough about the calculations anyone (in theory) can verify
the overall findings.

But noone should hold their breath in the case of self-certified hillbillies.
Soviet_Mario
2019-04-19 14:15:27 UTC
Post by Andr-O-Mat
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
Fritz Wuehler
Post by Fritz Wuehler
Carbon dioxide doesn't have shit to do with global warming.
Yeah, like bacteria don't have anything to do with disease.
Must be a right-wing, closed-mind Republican.
Carbon dioxide is consumed by plants and the more that there
is in the environment, the more plants grow to compensate.
The belief that it is sent into the atmosphere and just
stays there is a fairy tale.
have a close look at a REAL chart of [CO2] versus time and
you'll learn that your sentence, despite being qualitatively
true, is quantitatively negated by facts

no : plant growth does acceletares (all the other limiting
factors being constant, caveat !) but cannot catch up with
and never will

alas the caveat was not just theoretical : more energy in
the atmosphere means more frequent extreme events and
fluctuation of crucial paremeters. So in general is not even
true that, on an average wide enough, plants would actually
grow better. Somewhere yes, but elsewhere not even that
--
1) Resistere, resistere, resistere.
2) Se tutti pagano le tasse, le tasse le pagano tutti
Soviet_Mario - (aka Gatto_Vizzato)
Nomen Nescio
AnonLinuxUser
2019-04-16 15:59:31 UTC
Ah, you exposed how gullible you are.
Cybe R. Wizard
2019-04-16 18:15:35 UTC
On Tue, 16 Apr 2019 09:38:15 -0400
Post by Tim Slattery
Must be a right-wing, closed-mind Republican.
No reason to repeat yourself. Twice! ;-]
--
Cybe R. Wizard
My other computer is a HOLMES IV with the Mycroft OS
Nomen Nescio
2019-04-17 02:45:23 UTC
Post by Tim Slattery
Post by Fritz Wuehler
Carbon dioxide doesn't have shit to do with global warming.
Yeah, like bacteria don't have anything to do with disease.
Must be a right-wing, closed-mind Republican.
While you flunked biology and agriculture, or never set foot in
either class.

Carbon dioxide contributing to the global warming farce is an
Obama fairy tail, just like the fake oil spill in the gulf to
give him a disaster to "respond" to. The prick dumped millions
of gallons of Chicago chemical poison in the Gulf of Mexico and
none of you said shit. It's still killing things today.

You could hand every human on the planet a blowtorch that shoots
200 foot long flames and it still won't create global warming.

Global warming is caused by solar events, not puny humans and a
little smog.
Anonymous Remailer (austria)
2019-04-19 09:24:39 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
Post by Tim Slattery
Post by Fritz Wuehler
Carbon dioxide doesn't have shit to do with global warming.
Yeah, like bacteria don't have anything to do with disease.
Must be a right-wing, closed-mind Republican.
While you flunked biology and agriculture, or never set foot in
either class.
Carbon dioxide contributing to the global warming farce is an
Obama fairy tail, just like the fake oil spill in the gulf to
give him a disaster to "respond" to. The prick dumped millions
of gallons of Chicago chemical poison in the Gulf of Mexico and
none of you said shit. It's still killing things today.
he never said obama was smart
Post by Nomen Nescio
You could hand every human on the planet a blowtorch that shoots
200 foot long flames and it still won't create global warming.
Global warming is caused by solar events, not puny humans and a
little smog.
al gore knew that and he also knew that there are lots of people
who are willing to give him money for a phony cause

what better to suck in the chemtrails crowd than a catchy
moniker like global warming
Snit
2019-04-16 13:42:28 UTC
Post by Fritz Wuehler
I hope Trump nukes Seattle [ to kill Bezos ? ].
It wouldn't be much of a loss.
Seattle is home to the 1st and 2nd second richest men in the world.
It would become home to the 1st and 2nd richest corpses in the world!
With the Pacific ocean to the West, and high mountains to the North&East,
and hot, wealthy California to the South, no city is better placed.
In terms of climate, it prevents you from having harsh winters but I
don't see any other real advantage.
• "Warming of the climate system is unequivocal, and since the 1950s,
many of the observed changes are unprecedented over decades to millennia".
• "Atmospheric concentrations of carbon dioxide,
Carbon dioxide doesn't have shit to do with global warming.
Welcome your support of this claim.

But you have none. You are making a claim contrary to the evidence.

William Unruh
2019-04-16 17:07:46 UTC
Anonymous Remailer (austria)
2019-04-16 17:54:14 UTC
Post by Fritz Wuehler
I hope Trump nukes Seattle [ to kill Bezos ? ].
It wouldn't be much of a loss.
Seattle is home to the 1st and 2nd second richest men in the world.
It would become home to the 1st and 2nd richest corpses in the world!
With the Pacific ocean to the West, and high mountains to the North&East,
and hot, wealthy California to the South, no city is better placed.
In terms of climate, it prevents you from having harsh winters but I
don't see any other real advantage.
• "Warming of the climate system is unequivocal, and since the 1950s,
many of the observed changes are unprecedented over decades to millennia".
• "Atmospheric concentrations of carbon dioxide,
Carbon dioxide doesn't have shit to do with global warming.
Said by somone who had trouble with his grade 12 physics?
Post by Fritz Wuehler
What's the left wing global warming excuse for these tornados?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tornado_outbreak_sequence_of_May_1
896
There was no heavy industry in those areas. There weren't
enough cars to create pollution. Electricity was still limited
to major metro areas. Gaslight was still heavily used.
Everybody ate beef and we didn't have illegal Mexicans invading
the country because their asses would get shot.
What in the world does local industry have to do with it? The CO2 level
is global, and local weather responds equally to CO2 emitted by local
cow farts and to industry in China.
Post by Fritz Wuehler
Why the tornados?
Because a globally warming atomosphere is more unstable.