Fox News Says Kavanaugh Is Dead Meat
Orange Flabby Meltdown
2018-09-28 01:13:27 UTC
Total victory for Professor Ford.

| Rachel Mitchell not only is not laying a glove on her, but,
| in my view, is actually helping her credibility by the
| gentility with which these questions are being asked and
| the open-ended answers that the witness is being permitted
| to give.

<http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/09/27/judge-napolitano-christine-blasey-
ford-brett-kavanaugh-hearing-rachel-mitchell>
<https://twitter.com/ByronYork/status/1045335119228293120>
--bks
Trump is screaming and throwing things! Another failure and subsequent
meltdown by orange flabby!
Orange Flabby Meltdown
2018-11-10 18:44:19 UTC

meltdown by orange flabby!