You're Too Old And Fat To Have Any More Boyfriends, So...
AlleyCat
2019-03-21 00:52:37 UTC
On Wed, 20 Mar 2019 07:17:05 -0700 (PDT), Tom Sr. says...
I think you'd literally die, if you were banned from Usenet. You've got NO
other life.
^^^^^^^^^^
PSYCHOLOGICAL PROJECTION
No projection at all.

I get banned from Twitter on a weekly basis. I let the ban lapse and I
post a picture of the offending "tweet", then I get banned again. I have
NO fear of getting banned, because I don't give a shit and I tell that
soy-drinking pansy-ass pajama boy @jack to kiss my ass just about every
day I post.

It hurts my feelings to get banned... NONE.

Social media, Twitter and Usenet could go away tomorrow, and I'd be
perfectly fine with it.

*YOU*, on the other hand, would certainly die. What else DO you have?
Nothing... you're too old and fat to have any more boyfriends, so...
--
"It's all about money in the end. Keeping the Gravy Train running."

JTEM is Remarkably Flexible
2019-03-21 01:14:59 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
I get banned from Twitter on a weekly basis.
Post your twitter here on a weekly basis, so we can see what you get
banned for.

AlleyCat
2019-03-21 02:17:36 UTC
On Wed, 20 Mar 2019 18:14:59 -0700 (PDT), JTEM is Remarkably Flexible
says...
Post by JTEM is Remarkably Flexible
Post by AlleyCat
I get banned from Twitter on a weekly basis.
Post your twitter here on a weekly basis, so we can see what you get
banned for.
What's the fun in that? I won't get banned from Eternal-September.

Besides, I'd make columbineshootingincident jealous... My full head of
hair is on full display. [giggle]
Bret Cahill
It would be hilarious if them censors found "it was hotter in the big banglocene" somethin worf banning!
JTEM is Remarkably Flexible
2019-03-22 01:38:16 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
What's the fun in that? I won't get banned from Eternal-September.
Besides, I'd make columbineshootingincident jealous... My full head of
hair is on full display. [giggle]
For the record, I did get thrown off of hotmail but I was probably a lot
more "Proactive" than you.

AlleyCat
2019-03-22 03:22:31 UTC
On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 18:38:16 -0700 (PDT), JTEM is Remarkably Flexible
Post by AlleyCat
What's the fun in that? I won't get banned from Eternal-September.
Besides, I'd make columbineshootingincident jealous... My full head of
hair is on full display. [giggle]
For the record, I did get thrown off of hotmail but I was probably a lot
more "Proactive" than you.
LOL... how the hell do you get thrown off a mail server? Wouldn't they
have to be reading your mail, or did you piss off Bill Gates somehow?
JTEM is Remarkably Flexible
2019-03-22 06:49:32 UTC
JTEM is Remarkably Flexible says...
Post by JTEM is Remarkably Flexible
For the record, I did get thrown off of hotmail but I was probably a lot
more "Proactive" than you.
LOL... how the hell do you get thrown off a mail server? Wouldn't they
have to be reading your mail, or did you piss off Bill Gates somehow?
I told you; I was proactive!

AlleyCat
2019-03-21 02:18:27 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
I get banned from Twitter on a weekly basis.
Post your twitter here on a weekly basis, so we can see what you get
banned for.
Oh, and it has nothing to do with global warming or climate change...
mostly politics.
Dhu on Gate
2019-03-21 15:26:00 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
On Wed, 20 Mar 2019 07:17:05 -0700 (PDT), Tom Sr. says...
I think you'd literally die, if you were banned from Usenet. You've got NO
other life.
^^^^^^^^^^
PSYCHOLOGICAL PROJECTION
No projection at all.
I get banned from Twitter on a weekly basis. I let the ban lapse and I
post a picture of the offending "tweet", then I get banned again. I have
NO fear of getting banned, because I don't give a shit and I tell that
That's only because you hide behind the self-delusion of anonymity.

Dhu

AlleyCat
2019-03-22 03:23:32 UTC
On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 15:26:00 +0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate says...
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by AlleyCat
I get banned from Twitter on a weekly basis. I let the ban lapse and I
post a picture of the offending "tweet", then I get banned again. I have
NO fear of getting banned, because I don't give a shit and I tell that
That's only because you hide behind the self-delusion of anonymity.
Dhu
And Dhu on Gate is your real name?

No, dumb fuck... I use my real name on Twitter.
--
"It's all about money in the end. Keeping the Gravy Train running."
http://youtu.be/J9Oi7x2OBdI
AlleyCat
2019-03-22 06:05:39 UTC
Post by Dhu on Gate
Post by AlleyCat
I get banned from Twitter on a weekly basis. I let the ban lapse and I
post a picture of the offending "tweet", then I get banned again. I have
NO fear of getting banned, because I don't give a shit and I tell that
That's only because you hide behind the self-delusion of anonymity.
WHO said I think the Internet is Anonymous? I'm not "hiding" behind
anything, and I'm not under ANY delusion about there being total anonymity
on the Internet. I know there's not TOTAL anonymity, but I CAN be pretty
anonymous with the 1000s of available IP addresses. Regular people don't
have the tools to trace me back to my home IP, but then again, I DON'T
CARE.

"Only chicken shit cocksuckers who think they're being "anonymous", use
Google Groups. You think I give a shit how many dumb ass Google users read
my posts?" - A.C. on Tommy Tee Tee Tickler's whining to Google about me
calling him names on Usenet, and having my posts "hidden" on Goggle
Groups.

I've been using AlleyCat for 25 years. My real name is so common, that it
wouldn't make ANY difference if I used it or not. I HAVE actually used it
here on Usenet, but since most people have a nickname, I followed suit.

Again, under NO illusion or delusion that there's 100% anonymity.
--
"It's all about money in the end. Keeping the Gravy Train running."
http://youtu.be/J9Oi7x2OBdI
stupid trump lovers
2019-03-22 13:28:09 UTC
AlleyCat wrote.
k0oK-Ko0! KO0K--koO!
. . .
Lots of homosexuality in the red state swamps.