Is The NZ Mosque Mass Murder All We Need To Justify Killing All Who Express White Nationalist / Neo Nazi Views?
Byker
2019-03-15 23:04:26 UTC
It could be caught on video and shown to children as a way to discourage
hateful white supremacist ways. We could even torture a few of them first.

Discuss.
Your Name
2019-03-16 01:02:10 UTC
Post by Byker
It could be caught on video and shown to children as a way to discourage
hateful white supremacist ways. We could even torture a few of them first.
Discuss.
It's the Western "justice" system. The moron will get a tax-payer-paid
holiday in nice cosy cell with underfloor heating, colour TV, meals,
medical care, won't have to work, etc. for probably 20 years at most
(despite being labelled "life") before being set free by a parole board
because he's been a good boy while "inside". :-\

It's WAY past time to bring back real punishments, which for morons
like this should be simply throwing them in a very deep hole and
forgetting about them.

The "Politically Correct" fools here are even on about not allowing
police pursuits when car drivers try to speed away. So every criminal
scumbag will then know they simply have to put their foot down and
they'll be home free. :-\

The reason is because too many pursued drivers crash and kill
themselves ... well, boo-hoo. Who gives a crap. It's simply one less
selfish moron to worry about.

The real problem of course is when they take out some innocent
by-stander (which does NOT nclude other passengers in the car!), but
just give the police rocket launchers to blow up the car and the whole
issue is solved - moron is gone and innocent by-standers are safe.

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
anim8rfsk
2019-03-16 02:32:23 UTC
Post by Your Name
Post by Byker
[...]
We've had people insisting the police should never pursue here for at least
30 or 40 years that I can remember.
--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/