Expect A Racist Twitter Tirade From Trump Following Tiger Woods Victory At The Masters
Add Reply
Leroy Soetoro
2019-04-14 22:24:42 UTC
Being in the red state south, it wasn't long ago that blacks, jews and women
weren't allowed to play or be a memeber there.

If Trump had his way, Mir-a-Lago and Trump National would be the same.

Are blacks still banned from his rallys?
Rudy Canoza
2019-04-14 23:44:36 UTC
Post by Leroy Soetoro
Being in the red state south, it wasn't long ago that blacks, jews and women
weren't allowed to play or be a memeber there.
If Trump had his way, Mir-a-Lago and Trump National would be the same.
Here's a Tiger Woods joke that I think isn't actually racist because it
makes the redneck, not Woods, the butt of the joke.

Tiger Woods showed up at Augusta National a few days before playing in his
first Masters tournament in order to play a practice round. As he was
getting out of his car, the redneck security guard approached and told him
he had to leave. "There's a nice public course just about a six iron down
the road." Woods said, "But - but I'm Tiger Woods!" The guard paused just
a second or two, then said, "Oh. Well, in that case, it's only a nine iron."