If you think American high-speed rail projects are boondoggles --
Byker
2018-10-31 18:28:44 UTC
-- then check out China's:

China's underwater high-speed train to America (!):

Basil Jet
2018-10-31 21:26:49 UTC
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/nyiUCra6rxo
So what. We have an underwater railway from Exeter to Newton Abbot.
--
Basil Jet - listening... Soft Cell. Soft Machine. Solomon Grey. Sonic
Youth. Sonique. Sonny Rollins. Sophie Ellis Bextor. Soul-Junk. Space.
Splat!. Split Enz. Spoon. Spring King. Squeeze. Sroeng Santi.
h***@fox.net
2018-11-03 15:10:10 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
So what. We have an underwater railway from Exeter to Newton Abbot.
Just take people's property away to build more highways for our Japanese made
SUVs. If they argue, shoot them. Eminent domain man. The power of
government over people.
Byker
2018-11-03 17:20:52 UTC
Post by h***@fox.net
Post by Basil Jet
So what. We have an underwater railway from Exeter to Newton Abbot.
Just take people's property away to build more highways for our Japanese
made SUVs. If they argue, shoot them. Eminent domain man. The power
of government over people.
Now you know why they want to take your guns away:

h***@fox.net

Bret Cahill
2018-10-31 21:32:02 UTC
Hyperloop the 9 mega meters and go 2X as fast as a wide body.