Green House Liquids - the unseen enemy
7
2018-06-08 12:07:54 UTC
Green House Liquids - the unseen enemy
--------------------------------------

Green House Liquids (GHL) is the new unseen enemy of the
glow bally wammed non-Denier retards.

Apparently green house liquids such as water absorb
1.6kW of energy per sq meter heating up the planet
by releasing green house vapour steam while 0.05%
transparent CO2 gas in the atmosphere can at best
absorb 0.01W of energy.

We need to drain the oceans people. So that
humanity may live.

If you are releasing bodily fluids
by master baiting too much instead
of exchanging bodily fluids
you could be a GHL contributor.

Another inconvenient truth me thinks.

And I want my money back for wasting so much
time of my free time campaigning on glow ball
wamming by being misled with CO2 gas when the real culprit is
Green House Liquids all along.

What is my Green House Liquid footprint I ask myself.

And where are all the Green House Liquid emmissions
trading funds hiding?
And why did Paris treaty cover up green house liquids
when so many were exchanging bodily fluids in
one place?
Libor Striz
2018-06-08 15:50:52 UTC
Post by 7
Apparently green house liquids such as water absorb
1.6kW of energy per sq meter heating up the planet
by releasing green house vapour steam while 0.05%
transparent CO2 gas in the atmosphere can at best
absorb 0.01W of energy.
Nice evidence you have no clue
about physically-chemical bases
of atmospheric GH effect.
--
Libor Striz aka Poutnik ( a pilgrim/wanderer/wayfarer)

"Humour is the only effective weapon against stupidity."
Miloš Forman

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
7
2018-06-08 16:03:08 UTC
Post by Libor Striz
Post by 7
Apparently green house liquids such as water absorb
1.6kW of energy per sq meter heating up the planet
by releasing green house vapour steam while 0.05%
transparent CO2 gas in the atmosphere can at best
absorb 0.01W of energy.
Nice evidence you have no clue
about physically-chemical bases
of atmospheric GH effect.
Troll!

All the energy of the sun is absorbed by ocean so by about
100m down, there is no sunlight. Ocean perfect absorber
of 1.6kW energy per sq meter which it releases as water
vapour into the atmosphere. This is gigatons of water
in the clouds. Think of the billions of kettles needed
to boil that amount of water. And of course water vapour
is a better greenhouse gas than CO2.

Read it all again troll and weep:

one place?
Libor Striz
2018-06-08 16:55:15 UTC
Post by 7
Post by Libor Striz
Nice evidence you have no clue
about physically-chemical bases
of atmospheric GH effect.
Troll!
You do not even know who a troll is.
Post by 7
All the energy of the sun is absorbed by ocean so by about
100m down, there is no sunlight...
The only thing that matters is the Earth radiative balance.

GH gases decrease Earth radiation to space on affected wavelengths,
because they are cold.

Similarly clothes decrease the body heat loses, because the
cloth surface is colder than the body surface.

http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
7
2018-06-08 20:28:19 UTC
Post by Libor Striz
Post by 7
Post by Libor Striz
Nice evidence you have no clue
about physically-chemical bases
of atmospheric GH effect.
Troll!
You do not even know who a troll is.
But you seem to know what a *fscking* troll is!
Post by Libor Striz
Post by 7
All the energy of the sun is absorbed by ocean so by about
100m down, there is no sunlight...
The only thing that matters is the Earth radiative balance.
What a *fscking* troll!!

No such thing.

As the Sun cums up, the Earth's temperatures rise 1 degree per hour average.
As the Sun cums down, temperatures fall 1 degree per hour average
and stay down for hours on end during the night.

Climate is changing EVERY HOUR!!

Read the original poost and weep troll:

one place?
Libor Striz
2018-06-08 19:34:53 UTC
Post by 7
Post by Libor Striz
You do not even know who a troll is.
But you seem to know what a *fscking* troll is!
If you consider yourself a thing...
Post by 7
Climate is changing EVERY HOUR!!
You do not even know what climate is. Such ignorance is rare.

http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
7
2018-06-08 20:45:17 UTC
Post by Libor Striz
Post by 7
Climate is changing EVERY HOUR!!
You do not even know what climate is.
Such ignorance is rare.
It takes one to know one.
Read the orignal poosts and weep if you must:

Bret Cahill
2018-06-09 05:40:24 UTC
Post by 7
It takes one to know one.
Yer the only spree shooter here . . .
7
2018-06-09 10:18:36 UTC
Post by Bret Cahill
Post by 7
It takes one to know one.
Yer the only spree shooter here . . .
It takes one to know one.

Read the original poosts and weep if you must:

johnny-knowall
2018-06-09 07:25:03 UTC
Post by 7
Post by Libor Striz
Post by Libor Striz
Post by 7
All the energy of the sun is absorbed by ocean so by about
100m down, there is no sunlight...
The only thing that matters is the Earth radiative balance.
What a *fscking* troll!!
No such thing.
As the Sun cums up, the Earth's temperatures rise 1 degree per hour average.
As the Sun cums down, temperatures fall 1 degree per hour average
and stay down for hours on end during the night.
Climate is changing EVERY HOUR!!
No, that is weather changing every hour.

You really must learn to understand the differences.
7
2018-06-09 10:34:55 UTC
Post by johnny-knowall
Post by 7
Post by Libor Striz
Post by Libor Striz
Post by 7
All the energy of the sun is absorbed by ocean so by about
100m down, there is no sunlight...
The only thing that matters is the Earth radiative balance.
What a *fscking* troll!!
No such thing.
As the Sun cums up, the Earth's temperatures rise 1 degree per hour
average. As the Sun cums down, temperatures fall 1 degree per hour
average and stay down for hours on end during the night.
Climate is changing EVERY HOUR!!
No, that is weather changing every hour.
You really must learn to understand the differences.
Yes I must to playskool immediately
where I will be taught Sun rise and Sun set = weather.
johnny-knowall
2018-06-09 10:57:45 UTC
Post by 7
Post by johnny-knowall
Post by 7
Post by Libor Striz
Post by Libor Striz
Post by 7
All the energy of the sun is absorbed by ocean so by about
100m down, there is no sunlight...
The only thing that matters is the Earth radiative balance.
What a *fscking* troll!!
No such thing.
As the Sun cums up, the Earth's temperatures rise 1 degree per hour
average. As the Sun cums down, temperatures fall 1 degree per hour
average and stay down for hours on end during the night.
Climate is changing EVERY HOUR!!
No, that is weather changing every hour.
You really must learn to understand the differences.
Yes I must to playskool immediately
where I will be taught Sun rise and Sun set = weather.
Well, if you hadn’t misunderstood the first time, you would not be so
patronised now.
7
2018-06-10 21:20:27 UTC
Post by johnny-knowall
Well, if you hadn’t misunderstood the first time, you would not be so
patronised now.
Hmm.. yes, well, for a troll that claims weather = sun rise/sun set,
I can't imagine what being patronized means to a empty headed troll.

Or how about thermosphere is hootier than surface of the Earth troll.
Superb understanding of physics read in great comic book perhaps?

You must read the original poost and weep profusely:

Eric Stevens
2018-06-09 01:57:37 UTC
On Fri, 8 Jun 2018 18:55:15 +0200 (GMT+02:00), Libor Striz
Post by Libor Striz
Post by 7
All the energy of the sun is absorbed by ocean so by about
100m down, there is no sunlight...
The only thing that matters is the Earth radiative balance.
GH gases decrease Earth radiation to space on affected wavelengths,
because they are cold.
That's a unique take on how it all works.
Post by Libor Striz
Similarly clothes decrease the body heat loses, because the
cloth surface is colder than the body surface.
Any minute now you wil come up with the concept of insulation.
--
Regards,

Eric Stevens
johnny-knowall
2018-06-08 17:07:55 UTC
Post by 7
Post by Libor Striz
Post by 7
[...]
You don’t need to boil water to create water vapour.

You only need to evaporate water, and that is quite easy.

Just think of the amount released when everyone dries their washing.
Post by 7
We need to drain the oceans people. So that
humanity may live.
If you are releasing bodily fluids
by master baiting too much instead
of exchanging bodily fluids
you could be a GHL contributor.
I’m not sure master baiting releases a lot of water vapour from the bodily
fluids.

I would expect that you breathe out more water vapour during your hand job,
than comes out of your dick - and of course if you fart at the point of
orgasm (or at any other time, for that matter) you will know that the methane
released is 80 times more efficient as a greenhouse gas than CO2.
one place?
Ophelia

LOLOL
Eric Stevens
2018-06-09 02:00:07 UTC
Post by johnny-knowall
Post by 7
Post by Libor Striz
Post by 7
[...]
It all takes latent heat. The act of 'boiling water' is merely the
deliberate provision of latent heat.

Eric Stevens
Kym Horsell
2018-06-08 16:23:40 UTC
Post by Libor Striz
Post by 7
Apparently green house liquids such as water absorb
1.6kW of energy per sq meter heating up the planet
by releasing green house vapour steam while 0.05%
transparent CO2 gas in the atmosphere can at best
absorb 0.01W of energy.
Nice evidence you have no clue
about physically-chemical bases
of atmospheric GH effect.
You cain spect a hillbilly to know the difference between heat and temperature
let alone how to compare specific heats and densities.

Even a college freshman can figure 90% of the heat from the GHE ends up
in the oceans but regardless the land warms an order of magnitude more.

--
Tesla Inc
NASDAQ: TSLA - 8 Jun., 12:00 pm GMT-4

TC PIPELINES LP Common Stock
TSE: TRP - 8 Jun., 11:48 am GMT-4
53.84 CAD -0.15 (0.27%) down

Peabody Energy Corporation
NYSE: BTU - 8 Jun., 11:58 am GMT-4
46.71 USD -0.17 (0.36%) down

Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation
NYSE: COG - 8 Jun., 11:57 am GMT-4
23.29 USD -0.090 (0.38%) down

Royal Dutch Shell Plc Class A
ETR: R6C - 8 Jun., 5:35 pm GMT+2
29.70 EUR -0.13 (0.44%) down

BP plc (ADR)
NYSE: BP - 8 Jun., 12:00 pm GMT-4
46.86 USD -0.34 (0.72%) down

Gazprom PAO
MCX: GAZP - 8 Jun., 6:49 pm GMT+3
143.05 RUB -3.00 (2.05%) *** down 2.1% ***