MSM cheerleaders
Add Reply
Wally W.
2018-11-08 12:38:29 UTC
I watched election "coverage" by cheerleaders for the Democratic
party. It was apalling.

They also spew for the AGW scam.

The two are related. Biased MSM talking heads are shills.
Chom Noamsky
2018-11-08 16:06:21 UTC
Post by Wally W.
I watched election "coverage" by cheerleaders for the Democratic
party. It was apalling.
They also spew for the AGW scam.
The two are related. Biased MSM talking heads are shills.
Yes, but notice legacy media outfits like CNN have plunged in ratings to
historic lows. Fewer and fewer people are interested in consuming
Democrat propaganda masquerading as news. Liberal media these days
amounts to curling your lips around a male cow's anus.

I tossed my legacy media receptacle out 20 years ago, best thing I ever did.
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
2018-11-08 16:46:35 UTC
Post by Chom Noamsky
Post by Wally W.
I watched election "coverage" by cheerleaders for the Democratic
party. It was apalling.
They also spew for the AGW scam.
The two are related. Biased MSM talking heads are shills.
Yes, but notice legacy media outfits like CNN have plunged in ratings to
historic lows. Fewer and fewer people are interested in consuming
Democrat propaganda masquerading as news. Liberal media these days
amounts to curling your lips around a male cow's anus.
I tossed my legacy media receptacle out 20 years ago, best thing I ever did.
Notice how the turnout was HUGE for a midterm, my country had many people making their voices heard. Voting day is important, outsiders like you have such disdain for free speech, the free press.