You can't patent the obvious! Unless there's GREEN money to be made!
JTEM is right
2018-08-03 03:49:27 UTC
Put Gallium on Aluminum and it forms an
alloy. Drop this alloy in water and it
separates out the oxygen (H2O) leaving
you hydrogen. This is all nature at
work so there's nothing to patent, but
there's GREEN money to be made so they
patent it just the same.

https://phys.org/news/2007-05-hydrogen-aluminum-alloy-fuel-cells.html

Sorry, *This* is what's holding is back.

Are you serious about alternative energy
sources? Do you honestly believe so much
as half of your doomsday "Global Warming"
bullshit? Then nationalize this stuff.

Take away the patents, place it in the
public domain.

"NO! I'm certain the polar bears are all
going to die, and all the coastal cities
of the world will be flooded but, don't
ask me to take away patents even when they
should never have been granted in the first
place!"

This must be like those private planes the
rich like to fly around in -- more important
than human life....

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/176569802268
Kibbu Ubik
2018-08-04 08:21:48 UTC
Post by JTEM is right
[...]
Are you saying that the USA patent office is corrupt/incompetent.
Something else?
Why don't you write to them and ask why he was given a patent.
(don't they give reasons in a public record when they grant the
application?)

Bret Cahill
2018-08-04 14:07:11 UTC
Post by JTEM is right
Take away the patents,
And there is no money for R & D and start ups -- a Luddite dream come true.

Why do deniers think green energy is any different than any other technology?

<cIA>
JTEM is right
2018-08-04 18:10:08 UTC
Post by Bret Cahill
And there is no money for R & D and start ups
That's why nobody builds toasters.

Right?

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/176567825033